Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sittin' on mah fencepost chewin' mah bubblegum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Huge contest

Hey yo guys! I have planned to make a contest and giveaway for a while, so now is the time and i thought I will use it to get some help as I am no creative person hehe...

-So what do I want?
    I need a cool LOGO (as profilepic) and a cover photo (horizontal) for my facebook page...So the page´s name is: Funtastic, how you create both the logo and the cover photo is totally up to you, it just has to be significant that the name of my page is Funtastic...I hope i explained that well enough, if not just go ahead and ask
    Once you enter at the contest, you are handing over all rights of your pictures to me, no matter if you win or not!

-What is the prize and who wins?
    There is only one main price that goes to the one with the best logo AND cover photo - 8mil pure cash
    Also willing to give 50k to everyone who takes part with pictures that seemed to be some work, not just any black picture with "Funtastic" on it
    There is also the same contest for AL (but with less gold as i can't afford to give away that much there) which runs seperately, so there will be one winner on pocket legends and one on arcane legende!

-Where do I send my pictures to?
    I made a gmail account: bestvinecontest@gmail.com, please all pictures shall be send to this email and NOT be posted in this thread

-Last point: When is the deadline for this contest?
    I have randomly chosen March 7th of March at 6pm (UTC +01:00) to be the deadline

All the best to the contestants and i hope to get some nice pictures

People who have entered yet:
    -Vaporisation
    -Darkdeceit/Fiftieth
    -iasier
    -Blazebehr
    Last edited by Cebroid; 02-29-2016 at 03:31 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebroid For This Useful Post: