Thread: Suggestions topic to make this game 100x better!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Arrow Suggestions topic to make this game 100x better!

Okay well I know this game is not World of Warcraft. But who says it can't be similar with your own twist?

PvP- In WoW pvp has objectives whether its capture the flag, kill the enemies, kill the boss, destroy the core, capture a base, WoW has all kinds of pvp objectives and one game can contain 80 players which i think is fun. Pocket Legends has 2 types of pvp and not going to be mean about it but they get boring after 10-30 minutes and 3v3 isnt exciting neither is 5v5 if towns can hold 24 people a pvp game can hold 20 people probly even 22-24 ppl and I would love to see bigger maps because in capture the flag those games can end face due to it being so small and if you increase map sizes add MOUNTS so we can actually travel in a fast way! Idk if devs read these or not im really not sure but one person can make a change I want to be that person. 2700 players is about how much i see on during the day if pvp was like my idea i think you could get 3000-6000 because if you ever played WoW everybody PvPs because its exciting.

PvP Rewards- I have no idea why there are like 700 twinks when all you do is get a record and no reward. I have an idea add a currency when you get a kill and when you win a game and when you get enough of that currency you can get a vanity shield or helm make like 200000 currency for a helm and you get. 1-7 currency per kill and like 15-50 if you win. Okay I have a mage that was a twink and she doesnt even have 1k kills yet and i pvped on her quite a bit of times. Most people use pvp to talk not to play because of its boredom.

Quests- Were to start were to start... First we only get 1 exp per quest we should get alot more and most of the rewards are about 400 gold so you cant really get good money off them. And i mean you should add some more item rewards.

Dungeons- You can only have 5 people for a dungeon why not make mountfang or Nuri's hollow a raid were u need like 10-15 people for it and you get good pinks that arent tradeable if you can actually beat it. Dont over due it but make it harder.

Rings/Vanities- Idk why on cs I see a ring slot there are no rings that are tradeable and there is only like 6 vanitites that you can sell.

I really want these ideas in mind because I want to more things to do besides leveling.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

also, WoW makes players play tons of money for all that, PL is free
    But I do agree with you on the quests though. rewards arent that great for most.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol WoW doesnt make people pay tons of money for all that, the reason ylu have to pay 15$ a month is because it has like 2 continents that are HUGE and not to mention all the features WoW has. And STS makes alot of money on PL and if im not mistaking they get money for this forum too.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

hahaha this has a bunch of the same stuff as my suggestions! nice work unless you stole it from me lmao...
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@register ima check urs out.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Man that PVP suggestion is great, I can imagin like a 12 on 12 PVP match that would be epic I would love tk see that happen.
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant