Thread: Guild Review <Epic Impact>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Guild Review <Epic Impact>

This guild review is #2 in my series and I'm actually very happy with the views on the first one!

Name- Epic Impact
    GM- Zeiryan
    Founded- February 2014

Initial Welcome- 10/10- Made me feel like family!

Giveaways- 8/10- fairly often with fairly big prices!

Help- 7/10- if I ask I can approximately 70% of the time get help... Not bad but not great.

Chat- 10/10- The normal guild chat isn't a 10/10 but the Line group chat is super active with funny and useful conversations going on at all times of the day!

Activeness- 6/10- Usually a few players but with 2.7k members should be more than a few on.

Quality- 7/10- L25+ requirement gives it 7/10 but I have the same complaint I did for , this complaint is that the level requirement could be higher.

Quantity- 10/10- Great quantity with 2.7k players in the guild as of February 2016!

Website- 10/10- Website is very professional with lots of info including retired players!

Overall- 9/10- Not perfect but very, very close to my dream guild!

End Opinion- I am leaving my alt in the guild and it hurts to take my main out to go review another guild!

Leave suggestions for next guild in comments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ozukriarik; 02-25-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I am addressing this review as the GM:

** First is "help" - help is a privilege and not a right. If there are officers or other players online, they are taking time out of their playing and leveling to assist you. Not there just for you.

** Second is "activeness" - this is skewed. Does not matter how big the guild is, that number includes tons of alternate toons. Secondly, we have people from all over the world. Your statement "should be more than a few on" is an unsupported opinion. We are not all in your time zone. Furthermore, since there are no updates in PL, overall player activity across all guilds throughout Alterra has declined.

** Third is "quality" - you have no clue how guild management makes the recruitment level selections. "It could be higher" is not even relevant. If it were higher for a community class guild like Epic Impact, activity would be lower and new players would not have a good guild to come to.

Homework needs to be done and more time spent learning about the ins and outs of the guild workings and PL history.

-Zeiryan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeiryan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiryan View Post

** First is "help" - help is a privilege and not a right. If there are officers or other players online, they are taking time out of their playing and leveling to assist you. Not there just for you.

** Second is "activeness" - this is skewed. Does not matter how big the guild is, that number includes tons of alternate toons. Secondly, we have people from all over the world. Your statement "should be more than a few on" is an unsupported opinion. We are not all in your time zone. Furthermore, since there are no updates in PL, overall player activity across all guilds throughout Alterra has declined.

** Third is "quality" - you have no clue how guild management makes the recruitment level selections. "It could be higher" is not even relevant. If it were higher for a community class guild like Epic Impact, activity would be lower and new players would not have a good guild to come to.

Homework needs to be done and more time spent learning about the ins and outs of the guild workings and PL history.

-Zeiryan
    I alway like help in this guild and some odd reason i cant pm you zeiryan on here but im trying find a good rhino build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

-Zeiryan
    I love this guild but there are way too many 20-30s who don't even play the game and help is part of being a guild and activeness should be addressed by removing inactive players... Sharing my input but I love this guild and STILL have not taken any of my toons out yet even to review another guild

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ozukriarik View Post
    yet even to review another guild
    Eh, don't bother.
    Let's be real, this is just a way to give unsolicited judgements made in a short time.
    Your review is just your opinion, and if ppl don't even know you it means less.
    You said you have your own guild, make it "10/10"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Don't bother.
    Let's be real, this is just a way to give unsolicited judgements made in a short time.
    Your review is just your opinion, and if ppl don't even know you it means even less.
    You said you have your own guild, make it "10/10"
    I'm working towards making my guild 10/10

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

It's easy to sit back and say what should be done when you're not in the driver's seat. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your "review" any longer. I will simply flag as spam. If you think you can watch ever 20 or 30 level player, go right ahead. And you obviously haven't spent enough time in PL to know what guilds are for. Like I said, it's not just to help you. It's a community, not a free for all assistance group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

It's easy to sit back and say what should be done when you're not in the driver's seat. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your "review" any longer. I will simply flag as spam. If you think you can watch ever 20 or 30 level player, go right ahead. And you obviously haven't spent enough time in PL to know what guilds are for. Like I said, it's not just to help you. It's a community, not a free for all assistance group.
    The roast...... 10/10?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lmao Z getting upset....I thought it was a pretty good review myself...and I have twinks in epic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darktiny View Post
    Lmao Z getting upset....I thought it was a pretty good review myself...and I have twinks in epic.
    Upset? No. Just people who don't know what they're fully talking about. Not going to let statements like some of the ones he made rest without any explanations. Opinions are fine, until they become public posts...then they're discussions where I can address the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zeiryan; 12-11-2016 at 11:42 AM.