Thread: How Drop Rates Work (Simplified) and the Factor of Luck Elixirs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I have a question, i dont doubt anything you said, but is it in fact true that balefort sewer drops are sooo rare that two people have never gotten pinks at the same time? Or is there a formula of some sort that stops two people from getting pinks? Recipes dont count as they are on a seperate roll (might wanna add that), and ive seen two people get pinks in ao, swamps, and LE, but NEVER in sewers. Can anybody show proof of two people droping a sewer pink at the same time?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Great guide. Miss you bud.
    Miss you too Steph! Level with me when the next campaigns come out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    I have a question, i dont doubt anything you said, but is it in fact true that balefort sewer drops are sooo rare that two people have never gotten pinks at the same time? Or is there a formula of some sort that stops two people from getting pinks? Recipes dont count as they are on a seperate roll (might wanna add that), and ive seen two people get pinks in ao, swamps, and LE, but NEVER in sewers. Can anybody show proof of two people droping a sewer pink at the same time?

There you go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    I have seen 3 pinks drop (all armor), i got one of the three. Mine was a pink level 51 bird hat (forget which one), which I sold for 125K.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    I have seen 3 pinks drop (all armor), i got one of the three. Mine was a pink level 51 bird hat (forget which one), which I sold for 125K.
    RR.

I've had a pink and a recipe drop for me at same time.