Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello! :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    We are on a forum for a 6 year old mobile game which has been long left behind; I think we all classify as nerds
    @Burn: One simply cannot deny that fact. Hahah.

My thoughts on the AP's that I have taken:

(Scores for AP's range from 1-5, 5 being extremely well-qualified, and 1 being not qualified)

AP Chemistry: Not as bad as I thought it would have been. Hoping for a 5 but pretty sure I got at least a 4.

AP English Literature and Composition: The multiple choice got me going crazy. Some passages and poems might as well be written in Old English. The composition must have saved my score as I flushed out all of my thoughts. Hopefully a 5 but pretty sure I got a 4.

AP Calculus BC (equivalent to Calculus II in most colleges...prolly not Princeton tho....): I thought it was gonna be crazy with the series and parametric equations, but it wasn't too hard. You need 60% of the points to get a 5 (A testament to truly how hard these exams are) and I am pretty sure I got a 5.

AP Spanish: I suck at Spanish and I am not Hispanic, so the audio sections screwed me over. I could barely understand the Spanish the tape recorder said: one had a Colombian accent and each audio section had a different Spanish accent. I am hoping for a 4 on this one

AP Physics C: Mechanics: I will let you guys know on Monday because I haven't taken it yet!

This week was crazy. I barely got enough sleep and I still had to prompose for my prom which is coming up. I am glad everything went well this year. #Blessed!
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 05-06-2016 at 04:06 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I will answer with two no's to those two questions.
    What about a face reveal?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    @Burn: One simply cannot deny that fact. Hahah.

My thoughts on the AP's that I have taken:

(Scores for AP's range from 1-5, 5 being extremely well-qualified, and 1 being not qualified)

AP Chemistry: Not as bad as I thought it would have been. Hoping for a 5 but pretty sure I got at least a 4.

AP English Literature and Composition: The multiple choice got me going crazy. Some passages and poems might as well be written in Old English. The composition must have saved my score as I flushed out all of my thoughts. Hopefully a 5 but pretty sure I got a 4.

AP Calculus BC (equivalent to Calculus II in most colleges...prolly not Princeton tho....): I thought it was gonna be crazy with the series and parametric equations, but it wasn't too hard. You need 60% of the points to get a 5 (A testament to truly how hard these exams are) and I am pretty sure I got a 5.

AP Spanish: I suck at Spanish and I am not Hispanic, so the audio sections screwed me over. I could barely understand the Spanish the tape recorder said: one had a Colombian accent and each audio section had a different Spanish accent. I am hoping for a 4 on this one

AP Physics C: Mechanics: I will let you guys know on Monday because I haven't taken it yet!

This week was crazy. I barely got enough sleep and I still had to prompose for my prom which is coming up. I am glad everything went well this year. #Blessed!
    Really glad to hear that your AP testing has been successful