Thread: Adding platnium to your phone bill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Adding platnium to your phone bill?

I have at&t im only 15 and i doubt i will be aloud to enter a credit card on the web thing but if there was something that let me add it to my bill it would be fine because i pay my own bill. Im level 13 my names laquint and i want platnium to buy all the maps and ice archer or watever and uhh bling crossbow when i can use it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You can buy iTunes gift cards and pay that way. We get ours from Costco or BJ's wholesale and save about $3. You have to buy a pack of cards though from those places though. But you can probably find $10 cards just about anywhere else that sells gift cards.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Avadonna; 06-06-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Changed hose to those.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8799&dateline=1275592  200
    ♪♫♬signature by Rebel♬♫♪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I will try this method tahnk you very much. But it would be much easier and quick and would also help this game make more money if they had some kind of program that allowed you to add platnium directly to your wireless phonebill.