Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Top Players nowadays!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Top Players nowadays!

Top Player is the new sensation. Useless aps can be farmed with macros. Nameless rogues are macroing to get in TOP PLAYER LEADERBOARD.

Leaderboard lost it's purpose when exploits are around for some people to use them . Remember few seasons ago those PvE kills in arena ? Same thing once again for people who know how to take advantage and get a free banner.

I hope STS is aware of their game being exploited with any ocassion by some of their clients when are some losers who are farming legitly. #1 top rogue.... I can't stop laughing !
    Last edited by Titanium; 02-29-2016 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Top Player is the new sensation. Useless app can be farmed with macros. Nameless rogues are macroing to get in TOP PLAYER LEADERBOARD.

Leaderboard lost it's purpose when exploits are around for some "smart people" to use them . Remember few seasons ago those PvE kills in arena ? Same thing.

I hope STS is aware of their game being exploited with any ocassion by some of their clients when are some losers who are farming legitly. #1 top rogue.... I can't stop laughing !
    Well to be fair it's really easy to farm the elite apas and pretty much all the other apas besides pvp.. Pvp takes quite awhile to get, 10k kills as well as 10k flags. And also, ifs actually harder than you think to "macro" the new apas.. Elite nordr, tindirin, and glinstone are very hard maps.. As well as the other ones, not hard, but kinda hard to set up a "macro" to kill a boss that moves to different spots while you fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Well to be fair it's really easy to farm the elite apas and pretty much all the other apas besides pvp.. Pvp takes quite awhile to get, 10k kills as well as 10k flags. And also, ifs actually harder than you think to "macro" the new apas.. Elite nordr, tindirin, and glinstone are very hard maps.. As well as the other ones, not hard, but kinda hard to set up a "macro" to kill a boss that moves to different spots while you fight.
    yea why dont we give people who are botting banners too?
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

From what I hear botting, macroing, exploiting and basicly cheating have been popular amongst the "top" players since the early days f the games. Why bother now?
    As for "nameless" wasn't everyone nameless at some point?
    Last but not least I really don't see using a macro for the maps nordr and up especially on a rogue being possible. Either way I think you know at least as good as I do, if not better, that 80% of the players on the leaderboard have, are and are going to cheat every single time an opportunity presents itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    How do you know they are botting? Do you have proof? Just because you're not on the list doesn't mean others haven't earned it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    We are if you hadn't noticed.

Leaderboard is a complete mess the only way to solve this is take botting more seriously sts and actually take on board and investigate reports as I've reported many players botting/exploiting too many times. Clean bots/cheats implement seasonal leaderboard/monitor reported players. I've got many friends who work hard in game to be on the leaderboard and it's a insult to them that players bot past them and act like they legitly worked hard to be on the leaderboard.

Same for pvp but you know they still choose not to act on anything

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks for the feedback you guys. Botting is a very serious offense and, as you can see, has far reaching effects on the game. We will be doing our very best to identify players participating in this very toxic behavior and take appropriate action. Remember, though, keep accusations off of the forums please. If you see behavior in game that breaks the ToS for Spacetime's games please report it in as much detail as possible to support.spacetimestudios.com.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks for the feedback you guys. Botting is a very serious offense and, as you can see, has far reaching effects on the game. We will be doing our very best to identify players participating in this very toxic behavior and take appropriate action. Remember, though, keep accusations off of the forums please. If you see behavior in game that breaks the ToS for Spacetime's games please report it in as much detail as possible to support.spacetimestudios.com.
    Sounds good on paper but between the month it will take support to answer, the more pressing matters of expansion and new skill mastery and most of all, your totally overwhelmed staff, due to not being enough of you guys in sts, nothing will happen and thats a sad fact people aiming at lb will have to accept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Sounds good on paper but between the month it will take support to answer, the more pressing matters of expansion and new skill mastery and most of all, your totally overwhelmed staff, due to not being enough of you guys in sts, nothing will happen and thats a sad fact people aiming at lb will have to accept.
    Agreed.. They have a lot to do other than waste time on something that isn't actually happening..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Check Kazineeo Gamer Al on YouTube and the latest video shows bots earning gold which I think this is true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Lets start with those bots that are attacking poor Jonathan (NPC) in Windmoore tavern.
    The poor guy, got an arrow in his chest, yet gets attacked by those lvl15 bot warriors

And I'd gladly be proven wrong, but there's rumors of how a former dev once caught one of those LB botters, and told him not to do it again, but Wow! look at all those kills that botter has racked up, months maybe years after that catch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

It's like playing chess with a robot that can compute all possible outcomes at once.

It's a crutch that removes the need to have a lot of time.

It's competing with an ever-increasing statistic.

I think STS should experiment with random mob placement so botting wouldnt be fruitfull

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Lets start with those bots that are attacking poor Jonathan (NPC) in Windmoore tavern.
    The poor guy, got an arrow in his chest, yet gets attacked by those lvl15 bot warriors

And I'd gladly be proven wrong, but there's rumors of how a former dev once caught one of those LB botters, and told him not to do it again, but Wow! look at all those kills that botter has racked up, months maybe years after that catch!
    This player that was told not to bot again I do believe I know who you are talking about.. But to be honest, what that player did for kills was not botting.. They exploited a bug in the game, which is different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

This player that was told not to bot again I do believe I know who you are talking about.. But to be honest, what that player did for kills was not botting.. They exploited a bug in the game, which is different.
    Nonetheless, exploiting a game isn't allowed either

And really? Running WT4 (or whatever map) for hours on end doesn't seem suspicious to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Speaking of top players, that imbaaaack guy is op in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Nonetheless, exploiting a game isn't allowed either

And really? Running WT4 (or whatever map) for hours on end doesn't seem suspicious to you?
    No it doesn't, as many people (not just AL) play games for hours on end, as well as players also share accounts(which is against TOS I believe) so not everyone bots, and for top players it's again, harder than people think to bot.. You can't bot getting 10k flags or 10k pvp kills, which are achievements you NEED to be apart of the top players list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme2014 View Post
    Check Kazineeo Gamer Al on YouTube and the latest video shows bots earning gold which I think this is true.
    What is the point of them doing that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

What is the point of them doing that?
    The macro was not intended to do that, it went awry somewhere.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    The macro was not intended to do that, it went awry somewhere.
    Lol I know that but like what's the reasoning of them being there in the first place?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

It only really matters who is on the leaderboard when the season ends. My guess is that by the time the season ends, all the usual names will be back on the leaderboard.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: