Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Top Players nowadays!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I'm living in democracy. I'm expressing my own thoughts being respectful and not breaking ToS. My thoughts can be stupid or smart. I let the people make their ideas about what i have to say. If nobody will not give their feedback on forum, then don't expect any changes in game too. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you , for your friends, for my friend , for people which they don't know AL has a forum , ETC . Ok?

I know I'm the "most loved" person in game/forum. Everybody figured that out... I have so much love to give !

If I will quit it's my own problem. Not yours nor people who "adore" me. I'm feeling not satisfied with the current content of the game. Maybe next season I will come back.
    Not everyone hates u...... As U said u certainly have ur right of expressing your opinion on this current issue ....
    I definitely support you on this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    No one is forcing us to do the APs. If you want to do them, that's your decision and only yours. No brainwashing there. Leaderboarders for sure want to do them to retain their rank. But would you prefer that they put in work or just let the same people sit and wait for the season to end so they can get their banner for the nth time?

The only issue here is botting. Which I hope STS resolves soon because it is truly unfair. But the new APs are an attempt to drive top players to choose their path wisely in gaining APs for their place in the leaderboards. It is also a test of camaraderie, because higher elite APs are difficult to complete without a good and consistent party.
    If wasn't no booting then those aps were fun. Competitivity hell yeah ! But since booters are out there.... Well , I wouldn't find fun those aps aswell. Also I want to reffer to your previous post which made me think about something else. Since 10k flags is a long time-run ap and and not easy to complete one. Then that ap should really define the top player leaderboard. And not useless aps which can be booted by chrome users.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    No one is forcing us to do the APs. If you want to do them, that's your decision and only yours. No brainwashing there. Leaderboarders for sure want to do them to retain their rank. But would you prefer that they put in work or just let the same people sit and wait for the season to end so they can get their banner for the nth time?

The only issue here is botting. Which I hope STS resolves soon because it is truly unfair. But the new APs are an attempt to drive top players to choose their path wisely in gaining APs for their place in the leaderboards. It is also a test of camaraderie, because higher elite APs are difficult to complete without a good and consistent party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd expect more challenging aps, in a good way, challenging for the brain, requiring actual skill.