Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Prediction] Gold outflow far more than inflow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Thread Closed

The new crate keys which will be purchasable from plats and it will be tradable, the entire AL market gonna diwn soon. How?

We have very few sources of inflow in game and each source have a negligible impact on the overall gold supply. If something hits the market gold outflows then inflows will have no way to compensate it.

Deep Analysis.
    Existing Gold stock in game: This magnitude is actually not changing, it is just moving from one hand to a different hands. When crate openers starts draining existing gold in market, will lead to overall poor economy. Apart from this lets study value addition on existing gold.

Source of gold inflow:
    1. 500plats= 500k . I don't think anyone do buy gold from plats, everyone knows plats to gold tradeoff is not profitable deal. So, it have negligible impact to compensate 1.5 recession( client 1.5 recession)

2. Dailies: How much gold dailies give? The amount of gold offered by dailies to all arlor players is not even enough to feed economy for 2 hours. So, as usual they can do nothing to offset 1.5recession.

3. Crates: Crate whivh already need gold to buy and plats to open gives gold very less than what it worth. On an average if you open 100 massive rengol crates you will hardly be looting gold of 10 rengol i.e 1m. So, this would have 1/10-1/100 compensation of crate openers. Still it is far from saving the dying 1.5recession crates key.

4. Mobs, bosses, event chests etc: These have no impact except the medium cakes which had 15k drop gor sure, so there was a good inflow of gold in market.

5. Anything else drop gold? No lol

[ See im not talking about ur gears, eges, vanities coz we aren't gonna live in old barter system, we need sufficient amount of gold inflow in game.

Gold Out flows:
    There are many many many ways of old out flows. few examples

1. Opening crate from plats and keys. Buying crate keys and opening will cost 50% more than what a plat user costs to open. This will lead to huge gold outflow from game. Existing crate openers + f2p crate openers.

2. More eggs will be looted so the gap between inflow and outflow gonna be huge.

3. Opening non plat opening chests bought from gold, buying solid gold vanities etc is similar pace outflows. Gemming equipment also outflow with value addition to item but there must be similar pace of gold inflow in game to keep item sellable for gold.

( Im assuming no one leaving game and no old pkayers coming in game who have stocked millions in stash before they leave, people coming- going have no impact on gokd flows)

Example of what will happen if 25plats = 5crate key chest or ingeneral 50k to open one massive crate.
    In this case outflow of gold from economy will be subsequently 20-80% more reduction depending on how eager ppls are to open crates. Of course everyone will like to open crate, There will not be enough gold in economy to buy looted items at current prices, all prices will go drastically down. Think about it, what happened when plat sale? and more odds? Sure there will be big 1.5recession in game.

It is just my perdition, this study is based on taking all the given information together and previous records. There is chance to have something which offset the outflow Or maybe crate key chest having 5 keys costs 40-50 plats or more then there will be not much outflow in game.
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 03-03-2016 at 12:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xZauiflele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Zauiflele, the economy will sure change. Its very obvious, If the locks are easily bouught, the value of locked crates will go higher and more people will farm them.

The problem is that you re talking like it's going to be a very bad thing. People have been beging for that key system for years now. Some people just can't buy platinums. There are players in this game that have been buying platinums for gold just to open locked crates. There was a little scandal on AL GD a month ago about it. The guy who was selling the platinums (and probably never scammed anyone) still got banned. The problem of RWT is real and has to go.

The good thing about the market crash is that everything is accessible. The only way to be better then someone is by playing more, using the best jewels, craft the best gear. We have more people playing, less people bored. The lower players have a chance to compete with the best ones.

Besides, imagine the new events that will come with that new update? Imagine those keys dropping in Gold Arlorian eggs? Imagine an event with key elixir and people can farm those keys with the elixir (just like jewel elixir). Imagine daily quests where people can get 1 free key everyday for finding 5 stuff in a random elite map. This new update is a door to many new things.

Please wait for the event to happen first, then we see if it's good or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Zauiflele, the economy will sure change. Its very obvious, If the locks are easily bouught, the value of locked crates will go higher and more people will farm them.

The problem is that you re talking like it's going to be a very bad thing. People have been beging for that key system for years now. Some people just can't buy platinums. There are players in this game that have been buying platinums for gold just to open locked crates. There was a little scandal on AL GD a month ago about it. The guy who was selling the platinums (and probably never scammed anyone) still got banned. The problem of RWT is real and has to go.

The good thing about the market crash is that everything is accessible. The only way to be better then someone is by playing more, using the best jewels, craft the best gear. We have more people playing, less people bored. The lower players have a chance to compete with the best ones.

Besides, imagine the new events that will come with that new update? Imagine those keys dropping in Gold Arlorian eggs? Imagine an event with key elixir and people can farm those keys with the elixir (just like jewel elixir). Imagine daily quests where people can get 1 free key everyday for finding 5 stuff in a random elite map. This new update is a door to many new things.

Please wait for the event to happen first, then we see if it's good or not.
    It is exclusive platinum purchasable as they said.

Does One install fire extinguisher after got his house burnt? Precautions must be taken before the disaster. This is nothing just a case study of what my faresighting ability and past experiences evidences said. However, gold flows are very complicated process which is not easily controllable, there is chance to happen great depression in AL. So, keep a backup huge amount of gold, hoarding items may cause more loss.

The worst part of it as you also mentioned many people waiting for it from years, Definitely many players will exhaust their gold for crate lootables, but who will buy them. How do one get gold on such broke economy? All this resultant to massive deflation.
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 03-03-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i am gold and i find this offensive and true
    but i dont think this is a bad thing
    lets assume every 56 can afford a mythic easliy,yeah sure the prices might drop and some people including me will suffer but like thinking of the community its pretty awesome if people get mid game / late game gear makes runs easier etc.
    Last edited by Hassan Akbar; 03-03-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Akbar View Post
    i am gold and i find this offensive and true
    I don't get you. What offensive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I think when u buy ankh, egg, key..., it is not gold outflow. It's your gold outflow but someone else's gold inflow. In this case, only listing fee is gold outflow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

sorry but i really dont know if i got ur point..maybe im not just good in understanding english....
    but i just wanna tell u what i understand in ur own thread..

why are u saying that buying respec, anks , LOck Keys, and elix is an out flow?? the gold will not be consume, the gold will just go to other players... for what i know,, thr will be no gold shortage that will happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    It is exclusive platinum purchasable as they said.

Does One install fire extinguisher after got his house burnt? Precautions must be taken before the disaster. This is nothing just a case study of what my faresighting ability and past experiences evidences said. However, gold flows are very complicated process which is not easily controllable, there is chance to happen great depression in AL. So, keep a backup huge amount of gold, hoarding items may cause more loss.

The worst part of it as you also mentioned many people waiting for it from years, Definitely many players will exhaust their gold for crate lootables, but who will buy them. How do one get gold on such broke economy? All this resultant to massive deflation.
    There will no such fire. You can't go forward without taking risks anyways, you either make the step or stay back like a scared little kid. They know their community and the past events better then you do. They heard about the deflation. We heard enough about the economic crash. It happened. Besides, the game wasn't meant for merchs to make money. Merchs are always a nasty addition to the game. They spend time buying for low and selling for higher. That's terrible. The game isn't meant to be played that way, so don't bring me anything about an economic crash again. Everything is cheap and accessible to everyone, that's the important thing. Everyone can play elites and farm. Everyone can afford arcane items and pets. A year ago, people were crying because it was almost impossible for them to put their hand on an arcane item. You can't get an arcane item without spending about 5-6M. 2 years ago, it was even worst, try spending over 10M on arcane. Now you only have to spend around 800k and even lower.

Yes, like ankhs and elixir kits, what's the matter? Those always worked and they have been an EXCELLENT Platinum to gold conversion for MANY people. If we add Keys crates, it's just going to be the number one top selling crate. The value of ankhs ad elixir kits will change too (probably go higher for a moment) but everything will go back and stable after a while. So what's the matter? Just Locked crates becoming more and more accessible to everyone. People spending on locked crates directly, and others spending on kits.

StS understood that they have to get the 99% of Arlor's population happy in order to keep them. Be part of the 99% and you'll be happy. Don't try to be part of the 1%. The good thing everyone doesn't see, is the increase of income for StS. They can hire more people to work with them, release more things, bigger game, more servers. They can then put more people on developping new content, new expansions, more people on bug fixes. The development is positive everywhere.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

A gold sink is when gold is removed from the game. Gold changing hands is not a gold sink unless the auction house is used. The auction listing fee is a gold sink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    A gold sink is when gold is removed from the game. Gold changing hands is not a gold sink unless the auction house is used. The auction listing fee is a gold sink.
    The only gold sinks are the merchs... they keep the money and cry when their money is sinked.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    sorry but i really dont know if i got ur point..maybe im not just good in understanding english....
    but i just wanna tell u what i understand in ur own thread..

why are u saying that buying respec, anks , LOck Keys, and elix is an out flow?? the gold will not be consume, the gold will just go to other players... for what i know,, thr will be no gold shortage that will happen
    0.0 Sorry u right gold stays in game. but still more outgoing ways otherthan this. like buying for more and price went very low suddenly and resold for less. Eg. I bought arc sword for 8m lol which is now 2.5m if i resell net gold gone from game is 5.5m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Thanks i missed auc cost too.
    I Have messed with circulations~~~~
    Nvm i forgot when one open crates gold move from one hand to another, same goes for eggs ankhs elixirs.

THREAD CLOSED
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 03-03-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Name:  Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  76.1 KB

me right now

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hmmm.... We need a cake event!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    Thanks i missed auc cost too.
    I Have messed with circulations~~~~
    Nvm i forgot when one open crates gold move from one hand to another, same goes for eggs ankhs elixirs.

THREAD CLOSED
    At the request of the OP
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com