Thread: i am dumb

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Default i am dumb

do you guys know the fortified 2h sword it was worth 10k back then and i sold it now it's worth 100k+!!!! i cant believe it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Nah, not dumb at all. Prices in this game do some odd things. A friend of mine sold his Wraith armor for 30K and was patting himself on the back for having offloaded it for a decent price. A couple hours later, the new Wraith set that included the Sunblessed Bow was released and the price on his former armor shot into the stratosphere. Not only did he not get much for it, but he couldn't afford to buy it back to get the nice set bonus. :/ We all get bit eventually.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Nah, not dumb at all. Prices in this game do some odd things. A friend of mine sold his Wraith armor for 30K and was patting himself on the back for having offloaded it for a decent price. A couple hours later, the new Wraith set that included the Sunblessed Bow was released and the price on his former armor shot into the stratosphere. Not only did he not get much for it, but he couldn't afford to buy it back to get the nice set bonus. :/ We all get bit eventually.
    Too true. Wonder what will happen to the prices after everyone is playing SL?
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    Too true. Wonder what will happen to the prices after everyone is playing SL?
    idk...i think sewer gear might go down a little...and ctk and plasma maybe up a little...but idk...i hope everything that i have in my inven shoots up to 1 mil
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If it runs "normally" (whatever that is), update occurs, prices on newly released gear are insane, prices from previous sets drop and then go back up after some of the shiny wears off the new sets.

What might happen after B* releases, I don't know. Could go either way--less people farming so items are rarer and price stays high. Less people willing to pay the high prices, so prices might go down. Guess we're going to find out.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

its something called 'economics'

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38