I am a player who started playing AL during the L16 cap. However I stick with with PL usually, since it has WAY better PvP experience.

I am not aiming to level up, so I am at level 25 currently. My way of merching is different to others in game; I dont know prizes well, so I just log in every few months and buy some seasonal stuff, vanities and discontinued items for cheap. Then I log off for months and after I come back, The prize of these items have been skyrocketed since there is some item loss in the hands of active community.

This time I bought a brood dragon outfit (it seems like a good target to spend on). However I have around 100k money left and the brood dragon staff is worth about 200k so I am 100k off. (I hate the gun/rifle idea sts made for sorcerer so i'm not buying that.)

What item(s) should I buy and sell so I could double my money (100k) in a week or so? What are the best items? Do I open gold chests?
I have 16 auction slots so i can also try to merch with some bigger amounts of cheaper crap.