Thread: Looking for some advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Question Looking for some advice

I am a player who started playing AL during the L16 cap. However I stick with with PL usually, since it has WAY better PvP experience.

I am not aiming to level up, so I am at level 25 currently. My way of merching is different to others in game; I dont know prizes well, so I just log in every few months and buy some seasonal stuff, vanities and discontinued items for cheap. Then I log off for months and after I come back, The prize of these items have been skyrocketed since there is some item loss in the hands of active community.

This time I bought a brood dragon outfit (it seems like a good target to spend on). However I have around 100k money left and the brood dragon staff is worth about 200k so I am 100k off. (I hate the gun/rifle idea sts made for sorcerer so i'm not buying that.)

What item(s) should I buy and sell so I could double my money (100k) in a week or so? What are the best items? Do I open gold chests?
    I have 16 auction slots so i can also try to merch with some bigger amounts of cheaper crap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Try hoarding locks and u can sell them them when Expansion comes ... It is 6k for one now

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

You can either hoard rengol crates or ankhs since the new cap will come and that's what everyone will want, I'll edit later with things to sell within a week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veenihiv View Post
    Try hoarding locks and u can sell them them when Expansion comes ... It is 6k for one now
    Locks? Can you make it more clear, please, I am not aware of all the items in game, since i'm not actively playing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veenihiv View Post
    Locks? Can you make it more clear, please, I am not aware of all the items in game, since i'm not actively playing?
    If you can remember the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch, the biggest staple of the game, they were discontinued and replaced with Locked Crates of the Ren'Gol. The Ren'Gol crates are similar to the overall use of the old crates (spend plat to unlock and collect items), but were introduced as separate tiers (Locked Crate of the Ren'Gol, Large Locked Crate of the Ren'Gol, and Massive Locked Crate of the Ren'Gol). Watch crates offered 3 items, and each ren'gol crate tier offers 1 item plus a crate token (that can be used to buy certain items) per tier. So Ren'Gol crates offer 1 item + 1 token and cost 5 plat to open. Massive Ren'Gol Crates offer 3 items + 3 Tokens and cost 15 plat to open and offer better chances at top loot. A player can craft large crates by combining 3 regular crates, and craft massives using 3 large crates.

Most people farm crates in Kraken Mines 3. A recent bug crashed the market for them, so for merching, you can buy and hoard several crates and wait for the upcoming crate keys to be released, where they will regain value.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: