Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

10k for lvl up from 46 to 56!? Wtff!? So for 55 to 56 its 100k xp right? Humm maybe peoples will start to be lvl 56 in 2018

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyfiia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyfiia View Post
    10k for lvl up from 46 to 56!? Wtff!? So for 55 to 56 its 100k xp right? Humm maybe peoples will start to be lvl 56 in 2018
    lyfiia ikr its crazy it took me 4 hours running wt4 to get 8000 exp with 50% exp elixr
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    You will get 8 different noble jewels with 1 eye. I dont see u losing anything. You get more gold O_o...
    8 noble jewel for one para / eye ???
    IGN : PHENOMENALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

remi... twink para and eye item ? , will the para and eye will gone? change to jewel ?
    IGN : PHENOMENALS

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

To clarify a bit on the armor reduction, we were concerned with the survivability of rogues in PvE and PvP scenarios being far too high for their damage output ability. This takes into consideration both armor and health gained from stats. The largest populace affected will be the higher level players, lower level players will not see as big a difference in their survivability by comparison with this change.

We feel there are enough tools at a players disposal to increase their survivability where they see fit, only now they must take some calculated losses in damage or other damage related stats to do so. This feels like the appropriate balance for the class. Of course we will be watching, and listening, but we do encourage players to play around with the new skill masteries, jewels, and pet combinations to explore the potential for Rogues moving forward.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Could I unsock any gem and convert to jewel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why nerf ring. I don't see why u wouldn't just make gear that is better than ring rather than nerfing it. I get it that us trying to change the game to make it more fair. But when u constantly keep us in the dark about what your desicions are it ends up costing us millions which is really irritating when we either spend hundreds of hours farming for hundreds of real dollars to get the gold. The fact that u released the arc sword 3 weeks after maul was rediculous. Waisted 4m on maul that is basically useless. That's just the start I wasted probably 20m this expansion just cuz market was so unpredictable. You constantly do this then have to deal with the back lash. I don't understand why u don't inform your customers . its fair as long as you inform us at the same time. Keeping us in the dark makes it impossible to hold onto your gold vs. The new noble swap for eyes. Again the most rich get even richer.

Droping rings stats is not smart. There has to be a better way to handle these issues.

I've been here for a long time and the one reoccuring thing I read is you don't inform people well enough to make smart desicions with their gold. I don't see what the big deal is about better information.

Anyway nothing like a long rant from an old time player who is irritated with your desicions to brighten your day. Good luck I hope things go better next cap there were way too many mistakes that screwed over lots and benefitted a few. Mostly from Releasing content that hasn't been properly tested. I know i kept rambling. But everytime i came to the last statement i thought of a new one that irritated me lol. Last thing i need to say is pick it up a notch please if u want us to keep spending money on ur game we expect u to be professional.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    To clarify a bit on the armor reduction, we were concerned with the survivability of rogues in PvE and PvP scenarios being far too high for their damage output ability. This takes into consideration both armor and health gained from stats. The largest populace affected will be the higher level players, lower level players will not see as big a difference in their survivability by comparison with this change.

We feel there are enough tools at a players disposal to increase their survivability where they see fit, only now they must take some calculated losses in damage or other damage related stats to do so. This feels like the appropriate balance for the class. Of course we will be watching, and listening, but we do encourage players to play around with the new skill masteries, jewels, and pet combinations to explore the potential for Rogues moving forward.

Hello Carapace,

In PvP, rogues would be one hit if they made a misstep in a clash. The armor actually did not help them survive all that much. People would argue that the mage shield was far more OP. In fact, it has received multiple buffs. Let us keep in mind that it received those buffs while keeping stats of a rogue in mind. Now, what we have is rogues with extremely crippled armor. I am as survivable as a rogue can get yet I still notice a very heavy increase in damage when venturing in PvE or PvP.

Let us keep in mind that I am geared with 17 eye gems and 1 para gem. This makes me have 6.1K HP and 2.1k armor before the client update. Now, I have 6.1k HP and 1800 armor after the client update. The armor loss is a bit over 300. It is simply far too much, especially with the buffs that the other classes have received DUE to rogues being strong.

When you take away from a class, nobody likes it and it just ruins a player's playing experience. I don't mean to be insulting to the developers, I thoroughly enjoy this game as I am sure others do as well but taking away from players, especially when they've paid with money, time investments, etc, is not how to do things. It leaves the player feeling jaded as what they paid for is no longer what they have anymore.

My point is that I am geared to be survivable, yet I am not survivable after this patch. I pity any rogue who is not geared to be survivable - they're facing even more trouble than myself! The skill upgrades you previously mentioned are not solutions to this. Why? Damage Reduction percentage does not stack. With Nekro being the pet that rogues use, there's simply no use for razor, and this is a nerf. I tried going around it, but one cannot deny this. It's far too much of a nerf...

In terms of PvP, things were balanced before. Rogues had a chance against warriors and warriors had a chance against rogues. Sorcerers had a chance against Rogues and Sorcerers had a chance against Warriors. Now, this is not the case.

In terms of PvE, if things were not balanced, then difficulty should be increased or nerfs should be applied to PvE ONLY! This can be done how PvP related nerfs are done for rogues in PvP. Meaning, when you enter PvE...an armor reduction should be taken away from rogues.

Please fix this, it's really annoying to play a class for three years and then have the benefits stripped from you.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Waàaaaaaaaaa update crush market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

disappointed. because they take a lot of rogue armor and improve it but every war ?

It is unfair.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

EXACTLY! Why not standard...is because there are so many?
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenjay View Post
    lol gems to cracked jewels? why not standard jewels? they have the same stats at end gears and for keeping its discontinued item value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

All due respect, but you should go play some actual game before making such statements.

For example I suggest you make a team of "high survivability" rogues and go pvp vs tanks and mages, see how you fare.

Regards.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    All due respect, but you should go play some actual game before making such statements.

For example I suggest you make a team of "high survivability" rogues and go pvp vs tanks and mages, see how you fare.

Regards.
    Or actually run elite Ren'gol.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tootallll View Post
    EXACTLY! Why not standard [Jewels from Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gems]...is because there are so many?
    The normal Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gems are indeed in such abundance that introducing them at a Standard level conversion like we had originally wanted to would in fact utterly destroy the secondary market for Jewels if even only half of them were converted at a Standard Jewel level.

This conversion of Blood, Glacial, and Fire to Cracked Jewels is the result of careful calculations, and our interest in keeping the Jewels market and secondary market in mind. While there will be more potential Nobles from the conversions, it is nowhere near as many as there could have been at a Standard Jewel level. Trust that we looked at the associated numbers scrupulously across the board and the conversions fit within parameters we feel are acceptable for the jewel economy even if every single Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gem is accounted for in this conversion. In this instance, "potential" Nobles infers for example that the number of jewels added would globally divide nicely into a sum of Nobles, however those Jewels would reside on many many characters and accounts and never be crafted into Nobles as a result.

As an additional note, Reinforced Gems, Tarlok Gems, Para's, Eyes, Elondrian, and Necropolis Gems are all special in that they required effort and dedication to acquire, or were available during special events. Making them a 1:1 or greater conversions from +4 at 46 as a gem to a +4 Standard was a priority over the base level gems which were avaiable in extreme abundance.
    Last edited by Carapace; 03-17-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I love updates and thank you for everything that you guys done for us...but... reducing rogues armor for 400!!! Is not good choice at all yes rogues became little bit tanky but now u made rogue like mage...(no offence mages)its too squishy 1 hit from planar tomb 2 boss(normal hit) and 1 hit from rengol mob. I am well geared rogue so this is too much.. please fix that we(Rogues ) will be greatfull to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Are those items mythic n legendery added to new locks?

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsa View Post
    Are those items mythic n legendery added to new locks?
    You can use the new (i) and special Crate UI to observe all of the goodies you can acquire from a Cryostar Crate! including the ones on the Consignment Shop!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

You can use the new (i) and special Crate UI to observe all of the goodies you can acquire from a Cryostar Crate! including the ones on the Consignment Shop!
    Spoiler Alert: Munch is the only thing actually useful. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

DISPPOINTED omg
    u again made easy way for plat usser people, every item worth a some millions , pve doesnt worth anymore AL lose fun because that crap since u all released for lvl 46
    sucks a lot cuz ppl always LOSE a lot cash and a lot gold and a lot time, sts wont make this game balanced, because all plat ussers are SUPER afford vs farmer ppl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hello Carapace,

You speak of how rouges survival rate at both PvP and PvE have actually been getting higher each expansion and release later. Yes. Rouges armor's have increased. But so has that of warriors and mages. When you say rouges are becoming tanks some of us can also say tanks are becoming rouges. I have personally seen wars with over 30-35% crit. They can crit and take 45%-50% hp of rouges with armor more then 2k with a single axe throw and mind you I am speaking of instances when rouges armors werent nerfed yet.
    Let's just move to a more easier arena of PvE. You say rouges survive?! You listened to a few great players who themselves never actually run elites and made maps harder. Idm. Even though farming became harder it was still fun. But when you say we survive those elite maps I can't help commenting because we really don't. I know you have run the new maps a couple of times so at least maybe you have the idea that in those maps rouges and mages have a hard time staying alive. In this I ll mention even wars die easily there, so how the hell did you come to the conclusion that rouges have a high survivability rate? Each season we become a little better then the previous one so that we can play last season easier then before. Now I feel like you want us to stick to the old season just because a few geniuses write genius threads in forums. Problem currently is you at sts try to incorporate ideas that you find over the forums. And that is a great thing. But at least ask the rest of the community that some of the changes that are coming, would they be good or harmful for the gameplay of the players. I like the game but one does get frustrated when such random decisions are taken.