Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Unfortunately not. Gems are destroyed when removed from gear and can not be converted. Only unsocketed gems will be able to be converted to jewels.
    What you want to say? That I can not convert parastone in my ring or eyes in my planar pendant to this jewels??? What??? What will happen to those things then? Shall i say bye bye to millions i gave for them???? And just smile? Same as to millions and time i spend to get glinstone set?
    All bye bye and smile?
    Last edited by saphirae; 03-18-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    perfect. i've been waiting for this to make use of my para which is rotting on my lvl 36 mythics thank you very much.
    If i get it right and i hope i did not. The socketed parastones can not be converted to jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    People usually ask for dps on chat because there's already a tank in party. At least, that's how it works for us.

The release of arcane weapons already tipped the scales in favor of tanks and mages. Pvp rogues are being swapped out in clashes, and all classes are great wanted in pve parties.

This nerf also rendered the rogue Glintstone set, which was expensive, time-consuming, and utterly disappointing stat-wise, practically USELESS. Hp and armor were already ridiculously low. But this just brought it to a point where it is simply laughable. I can barely survive elites (yes, with a tank) in that set. Both hp and mana consumption are too high, soon making rogues very impractical especially for those who are barely making ends meet in game.

And since I already brought it up. Please enlighten us, what was the point of farming and paying a steep price for the Glintstone set? It required us to make a non-tradeable (and also useless) legendary Orcslayer set as a pre-requisite. That in itself is already a gold sink. The quest order made us go through all pieces to get both helm and armor. But the whole set barely sees any action apart from being a very bright "bling" in town. So basically both the ring and amulet are also gold sinks.

I have seen a screenshot from chatbox (couldn't find atm, sorry) saying there currently* are no plans to make this set upgradeable. Please rethink this carefully. Yes, your players may still remain for a while. But we will soon lose JOY in playing this game if the hours and money we spend on it become worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro its true that top rogues make party only with no warr.
    Second u r right in survivability.
    Increase back armor of rogue.
    Instead decrease damage dealt by rogues and range of shots than mages.
    AND PLEASE increase or double time cool down time of rogue so that MANA STAYS LONGER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Why rouge nef armor? All other class have damage obsoption, what do rouge have? Just ok amount of armor and can doge some damage.
    Rogues have 50% dodge (50% damage reduction all the time!!!!)
    While other class needs damage reduction skills. (Rogues have that too!!!!!!)

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #185
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyspeedstick View Post
    What is a bound fire blood or glacial gem? Does this mean I can take my bound gems and convert them to a socketed finess gem for example?
    These were special versions of the Blood, Glacial, and Fire gems that were granted as part of the original Crafting Quest line. It's one of the rarer forms of this basic Gem type.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    AND PLEASE increase or double time cool down time of rogue so that MANA STAYS LONGER.
    I think that i am with my gear and experience and 3 years of playing in those your "Top rogues" and I play with 2 or 3 tanks in party sooo often, so i hope you just joking in several your posts i read here not only this one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    If i get it right and i hope i did not. The socketed parastones can not be converted to jewels.
    No they cannot be converted the gear and gem stay the same they are now no reason to be mad cuz without update they cannot be removed either and u knew it the moment u crafted... they stay in this gear forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    The only thing i do not like and will never like in this game is that you only think platinum buyers are worthy. For non platinum buyers or those who buy less platinum there is almost no place to farm anymore, I play this game over 3 years now, bought platinum, then stopped buying and played game as i know and did my best as i could. The platinum buyers should be treated personally by Remiem and other devs and are supposed to get treatments to bring them back to game, but i can not even get simple reply on my thread about new elite echievements.or i get auto-replies when i ask something on email. I always thought that platinum players and non platinum players are connected in some way and that we both need each others,we farm so they buy our loots then we buy what they loot but now i know the gap between those 2 players crossed the line long time ago. You like wanna exploit your plat buyers,by more and more and more plat for everything almost like youll charge breathing in game 10plat. Give more and more faster, dotn let them think, give them more and more glowing things so they spend time and money and many other things on things that soon become uselees or nerfed. pffffff With this too much platinum buying thing you got this, most ppl that bought lvl up to 41 do not even know how to play simple maps as KM3 and i do not even want to imagine how is their experience with hard elite maps. Normal lvling up makes lower lvls expirienced and it is needed, especially to know maps and your own character afterall. I play my rogue 3 years as i mentioned, and bit by bit i get gear, jewels, pets and everything else. Now i have 830k pve kills, glinstone set, favour bow new arcane blades and 107 pets, more then 19k aps and i gained it in 3 years, the jewels are next priority. Isnt that the purpose of playing to play for something bit faster or slower? To actual play, not only to buy something without or with few percentage of playing only. But making almost all things with platinum ruins the game fun and its purpose. I respect all platinum players, nonplatinum players or mixed players but when i see what you are doing to all your players and this really went too far from good taste and it makes me feel like i am trash and unworthy player whose hard playing, 3 years of contribute to community and all other efforts don`t even count in this virtual world of Arcane Legends.
    Best regards,
    Darksaphiraa
    +10000000000000000 to you mate, you hit it like a sharpshooter
    Hachinichi is dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    You should check lb. Some of the elite timed run records are made with warrior in the party.

And your suggestion amounts to making single-target damage dealer into a mage, and offensively proposes further nerf, piling insult on injury. Double the cooldown and you're doubling the time you have to risk death and spend pot/elixir on map. Mana is a lot cheaper than ankhs and elixirs. It's madness to increase cooldown just for the sake of saving pennies for mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not fair unbuff rogues and arc ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

The rich get richer, cryers crying harder than ever, nerf buff derp. 8 noble for an eye is laughable. Regular gem converts to cracked? How tf does that work? 4 points down to one? 6 points on a eye and that's worth 8 of every stat? Who comes up with these numbers? I know...they were so carefully scrutinized. Every week brings a new surprise.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The rogues nerf was insane -.-" im sooo mad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The highest effective damage class should have the least survivability. That is balance. I hear the rogues talking bout hard to survive with 1800 armor in elites. If I spec damage passive now on Mage I have 1505 armor and don't spec shield. It's harder but doable. Just can't play the same way. Make adjustments. It could be worse. Think if your purpose in game was to have the most mana and give people mana in pvp!! @@

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinandy View Post
    I'm fine with sts decision but 1 thing..
    Market crash has been started since sts decide to make 2x odds on arcane weapon and sns. Then the next event just making it worse. You should have announced that para/eye gem that socketed will not be able to be extracted from the first. People get confused and bought stuff with para/eye to extract it.

1 last thing that i wanna ask.. When will the cyro chest start to drop?
    whats ur ign I m sure you are a warrior ... nab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

The armor nerf is fine, but rogues should get their damage back inside of PVP or else who really needs em?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much time to lvl 56 ?,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    The highest effective damage class should have the least survivability. That is balance. I hear the rogues talking bout hard to survive with 1800 armor in elites. If I spec damage passive now on Mage I have 1505 armor and don't spec shield. It's harder but doable. Just can't play the same way. Make adjustments. It could be worse. Think if your purpose in game was to have the most mana and give people mana in pvp!! @@

didnt you just quit?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Remiem,

First off, I would like to say great job on this new content!

I think one of the few changes that needs to be made is that Para and Eye gems should be allowed to be turned into the new 8th-9th tier gem. Otherwise, this will just crash the noble market and cause a lot of collectors to lose money. Keep in mind that these people who purchase eyes/paras are your biggest spenders. People like Papa are valuable assets to the company. I do like the compromise though, you guys did great in minimizing the damage while phasing out the gems. Good job!

EDIT: Never mind to the 9th tier suggestion, I was not aware that 1 eye would give a noble for each jewel. GG!

My second issue is with the planar pendant. If this does not get nerfed in a similar way as the arcane ring has been, then it will have issues further down the road too as then eyes and paras will never truly be phased out.

Lastly, how much armor reduction are we talking about for rogues? The thing is, while razor is a great damage reduction, it does not stack with the bonuses of Nekro. So, essentially, it's a full out nerf. This will result in many things: increased one hits in PvP (damage is already WAY too high for any class) and more reasons not to use rogue in a clash. Why? Sorcerers, with their shield, actually end up taking far less damage than rogues do. Our armor is still well below warriors. If you look at the gap for warrior to rogue armor, it's about 700-800, depending on the set up. If you look at the gap for sorcerer to rogue it's about 700 as well. So, reducing this gap while not taking into account the mage shield or the fact that damage reduction does not stack (making razor upgrade useless if you have nekro) will just lead to further class issues.

This way, the collectors do not lose value and the gem system is phased out for good as well!
    Imo rouges armour shouldn't be reduced but images armour should be increased that way it will balance everything out a bit more

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    whats ur ign I m sure you are a warrior ... nab
    Lol... This guy was funny...
    Telling me that im nab because what i posted. Dont you think that was selfish word? Sts wont make decision without thinking for a good reason. So just relax and enjoy the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post

If that's the case, then they should give us back our full damage in PvP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: