Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings Legends! Your friendly neighborhood Remiem here with some more updates on itemization and balance in the coming expansion. In a continued effort to balance the game and create the most fun game experiences for our players, we've made some changes that will allow the game to continue to expand and grow in a healthy and predictable way.

Gem Conversion

As a part of the new expansion, we will be continuing the gradual phasing out of gems in order to make ample room for growth of the jewel system. Gems will no longer be socketable in gear above item-level 46 as it is released. We understand many of you still have some unsocketed gems in your inventory. No worries! Starting with the new expansion, a new crafting station option will become available to all players: Gem Conversion. You'll be able to break down any of your remaining gems into jewels that you can use on your new end-game gear. The conversions will be as follows:
    Gem to Convert: Converts To:
    Blood Gem (1) Cracked Fury Jewel
    Bound Blood Gem (1) Cracked Fury Jewel
    Reinforced Blood Gem (1) Standard Fury Jewel
    (1) Standard Diamond Jewel
    Fire Gem (1) Cracked Finesse Jewel
    Bound Fire Gem (1) Cracked Finesse Jewel
    Reinforced Fire Gem (1) Standard Finesse Jewel
    Glacial Gem (1) Cracked Mind Jewel
    Bound Glacial Gem (1) Cracked Mind Jewel
    Reinforced Glacial Gem (1) Standard Mind Jewel
    Tarlok's Rage Gem (1) Standard Fury Jewel
    (1) Weak Finesse Jewel
    Tarlok's Wind Gem (1) Standard Finesse Jewels
    (1) Weak Mind Jewels
    Tarlok's Wisdom Gem (1) Standard Mind Jewel
    (1) Weak Fury Jewel
    Elondrian Life Gem (1) Fortified Nature Jewel
    Necropolis Gem (1) Fortified Water Jewel
    Enchanted Eye of Syrillax (1) Noble Fury Jewel
    (1) Noble Mind Jewel
    (1) Noble Finesse Jewel
    (1) Noble Lightning Jewel
    (1) Noble Diamond Jewel
    (1) Noble Chaos Jewel
    (1) Noble Nature Jewel
    (1) Noble Water Jewel
    Paracelsus Gem (1) Noble Fury Jewel
    (1) Noble Mind Jewel
    (1) Noble Finesse Jewel
    (1) Noble Lightning Jewel
    (1) Noble Diamond Jewel
    (1) Noble Chaos Jewel
    (1) Noble Nature Jewel
    (1) Noble Water Jewe

Blood Gem:
    For twinks and players still making their way to end-game, all gems will still be socketable in gear at i-level 46 and below.

Jewels

In the today's update we've made it even easier to collect the jewels you're interested in for your character's build, and have a new addition to jewel offerings coming with the expansion:

+ Client update (3/16): Jewel drop rate has been doubled across the board.

+ With expansion: A new item, Jewel Sacks, will become available with the launch of the new expansion. Jewel sacks will drop 3 jewels each with a chance to drop weak, damaged and standard jewels (no cracked!)

New Crates Coming

At the start of Ren'gol we released Locked Ren'gol Crates, with the announcement that we were moving toward seasonal locked crates going forward. Well, it's that time! When the new expansion drops Locked Ren'gol Crates will no longer be available as drops, and they will be replaced with Cryostar Crates, the official locked crate of the new expansion. Here's some more about how seasonal crates will work:

+ New crate released with each expansion. These crates will replace the old ones as world drops.

+ New crates will contain some similar items, and some specific to the expansion in which it was released, including pets and gear.

+ Items exclusive to the previous season's crates will be available for crate tokens in the previous town hub. (Ex: Ren'gol crate exclusives will be available for tokens in Garetta)

Keep an eye out for more information on the items to be contained in Cryostar crates, and the last-chance items in Ren'gol Crates in future announcements.

Class Balance

With each update and expansion, we work to take your feedback into consideration as we make tweaks to balance to fine tune the class dynamic in Arcane Legends. A few changes happen this update that you'll want to take into consideration when creating your new Skill Mastery Builds.

+ Passive crit percentage reduced: The % crit boost for each point put into the passive Critical skill has been reduced to 0.65% per point, down from 1% per point.

+ Rogue Armor Reduced: Over time, rogues have become much tankier than originally intended. In this update, Rogue armor attributes have been reduced across the board to bring them in line with the class balance design in-game. Rogues will no longer be tankier than Warriors, but will still have more armor that Sorcerers. For Rogue players who value those armor attributes, you'll want to consider putting your Skill Mastery points into Razor Shield which will give you up to 10% damage reduction.

Item Changes

+ Weapon Type Balance: Currently, there is a clear weapon preference for each class, due to certain advantages like damage dealt and attack speed. As new gear comes out, starting with the new expansion, we'll be better balancing each weapon type to be similar in power to its class alternative. Each weapon type will still have unique attributes, but with better balance to stats across the board.

+ Arcane Ring: In the new expansion, the Arcane ring Rendtail's Dragonstone will start to offer diminishing returns past level 46. As an item that has been one of the most powerful in the game for 2 full expansions, this slow decrease in power will still allow it to be viable at later levels, while eventually making way for new gear. With each level above level 46, the ring's Primary Stat bonus will decrease by 2.

Example: Level 46: +30 Primary, Level 47: +28 Primary, Level 48: +26 Primary, etc.

What happens to the existing massive ren lock crates.... do they get converted to the new crates or stay as massive ren locks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Zeus. What does dodge means? With 50% dodge do you still want damage reduction than mage?
    And nekro shield does not let you get critical hit. It means shield helps you enough to stay alive.
    If you want more protection then get your dodge reduce to 20% from 50%.
    Please stop with your stupid rogue mechanics.
    Let there be balance in class.
    I am also client of sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Remiem,

First off, I would like to say great job on this new content!

I think one of the few changes that needs to be made is that Para and Eye gems should be allowed to be turned into the new 8th-9th tier gem. Otherwise, this will just crash the noble market and cause a lot of collectors to lose money. Keep in mind that these people who purchase eyes/paras are your biggest spenders. People like Papa are valuable assets to the company. I do like the compromise though, you guys did great in minimizing the damage while phasing out the gems. Good job!

EDIT: Never mind to the 9th tier suggestion, I was not aware that 1 eye would give a noble for each jewel. GG!

My second issue is with the planar pendant. If this does not get nerfed in a similar way as the arcane ring has been, then it will have issues further down the road too as then eyes and paras will never truly be phased out.

Lastly, how much armor reduction are we talking about for rogues? The thing is, while razor is a great damage reduction, it does not stack with the bonuses of Nekro. So, essentially, it's a full out nerf. This will result in many things: increased one hits in PvP (damage is already WAY too high for any class) and more reasons not to use rogue in a clash. Why? Sorcerers, with their shield, actually end up taking far less damage than rogues do. Our armor is still well below warriors. If you look at the gap for warrior to rogue armor, it's about 700-800, depending on the set up. If you look at the gap for sorcerer to rogue it's about 700 as well. So, reducing this gap while not taking into account the mage shield or the fact that damage reduction does not stack (making razor upgrade useless if you have nekro) will just lead to further class issues.

This way, the collectors do not lose value and the gem system is phased out for good as well!
    Zeus. What does dodge means? With 50% dodge do you still want damage reduction than mage?
    And nekro shield does not let you get critical hit. It means shield helps you enough to stay alive.
    If you want more protection then get your dodge reduce to 20% from 50%.
    Please stop with your stupid rogue mechanics.
    Let there be balance in class.
    I am also client of sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also reduce range of skills and damage of aimed shot and increase cool down time of skills of rogue than mage if needs more damage reduction and high armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey Papa, I am truly sorry to hear about your disappointment. I'll PM you so we can talk more about how you might suggest we handle these things going forward.

Best,
    Remiem
    Post some fair advice.
    Don't misguide and lead game to destruction.
    Give equal jewels to stats of gems.
    The price and inflation is the to stocking up of jewels.
    Its never your fault sts and remiem.
    Players and papa should have undestood that gems are to be reduced or stopped.
    They should not buy or stock gems after introduction of jewels.
    Their stupidity.
    They pay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    You can use the new (i) and special Crate UI to observe all of the goodies you can acquire from a Cryostar Crate! including the ones on the Consignment Shop!
    M I confused or information is Misleading ?

Pic shown in post about lock "keys" was clearly rengol lock not some other new lock.

Trusting your post we sold our items to buy rengols and stocked them... Even after massive loss to its gold value(my half of savings vanished with bug) cos deary bug we were holding locks.

Now you r saying there will b no more rengol and a different lock will take place.
    Then y rengol lock specially with a "rengol " label was shown?
    Way to get...Let it let..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Zeus. What is need to nrf planar pendant?
    Sts must have some plan about ring. But -2 primary stat per level up is too low.
    It shuould be not more than -1 per level and instead reduce armor of ring per level would b better.
    On my opinion [ -1 primary stat per level up and -5 armor per level up] is best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey,
    I have a rogue, lvl 16, which I've spent a lot of money on.. apparently for nothing.

Warriors have already been to op, and when I was lvl15 with 1900hp and 591 armor I could get 1 combod by a warrior 16-17. This proves something, right?
    Instead of needing rogues, you should just make mages better. Now warriors are going to dominate pvp, so I guess I'll have to sell all my gear to buy warrior gear, which is nothing id like to do as I need to buy nekro again and vanity.

I am not even talking about endgame.... All rogues are going to get 1 shot.
    On top of that, us twinks can't spend our skill points on razor, as we need them for other skills and passives!
    Mage is now going to be stronger than rogue, as it has the shield.
    And warrior, well, is going to be the dominating class in pvp.

I don't think I'm alone with this opinion, as all my twink friends I've asked agree.
    Please, nerf warrior and give us our armor back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    Post some fair advice.
    Don't misguide and lead game to destruction.
    Give equal jewels to stats of gems.
    The price and inflation is the to stocking up of jewels.
    Its never your fault sts and remiem.
    Players and papa should have undestood that gems are to be reduced or stopped.
    They should not buy or stock gems after introduction of jewels.
    Their stupidity.
    They pay.
    U didnt own those gems, so U can say like that easily, losing +-20m gold isnt simple thing to forget.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey!. Pack bug.. pls fix..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    To clarify a bit on the armor reduction, we were concerned with the survivability of rogues in PvE and PvP scenarios being far too high for their damage output ability. This takes into consideration both armor and health gained from stats. The largest populace affected will be the higher level players, lower level players will not see as big a difference in their survivability by comparison with this change.

We feel there are enough tools at a players disposal to increase their survivability where they see fit, only now they must take some calculated losses in damage or other damage related stats to do so. This feels like the appropriate balance for the class. Of course we will be watching, and listening, but we do encourage players to play around with the new skill masteries, jewels, and pet combinations to explore the potential for Rogues moving forward.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
    I am reminded of Batiatus' quote from Spartacus. - "Once again the gods spread cheeks and ram .... in..."

1.Yes, lower level rogues are indeed affected by armor reduction because it is possible for the other classes to acquire greater damage.
    2. No, lower level rogues (twink rogues at active brackets like lvl 9, 10, 13, 15, 16) are unable to use SKILL MASTERY and extra skill points as "tools" as suggested.
    3.It almost feels like being ripped off, when the active twink community is investing on gear and pets and then cannot play because of this insane armor reduction change. Please revert back the rogue armor nerf.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 03-18-2016 at 02:32 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    U didnt own those gems, so U can say like that easily, losing +-20m gold isnt simple thing to forget.
    I own 5 reinforced blood gem. 1m each. Stop cry. You knew gems would b eradicated when they were not introduced in any event.
    You should have used them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I have a few thoughts on the current state of rogue in this game I hope you read and listen to them because as far as I can tell, you have targetted rogue to reduce it's effectiveness but left other classes the same, that isn't class balance.

Firstly skill points and skill mastery, rogue is the only class that needs dex, yet we need also str and int, the others can bypass dex entirely. At lvl 46 most people had maxed the passives that were useful to them, Str, Int, Dur, Crit, and Dex for rogues. Thats 20 skill point for war and mage and 25 for rogue. To further add to that imbalance, now the damage passive is fixed so that it stacks with nekro/toor/etc, that is an additonal 5 points. So for a rogue 30 skill points in total already used up in passives just to provide the best stats for being able to play the game to its fullest. That then leaves 16 points available at our current level, which we are supposed to use on skills that can work it both pve and pvp? Have you tried that? Aimed obviously 5/5 for rogue and if you like to pvp packs 5/5 to make pvp atleast playable. So two skills done and 6 additional points for.. 6 points.. And yet you introduce skill mastery, which uses further skill points. I can't even max the basic skill tree with 6 points let alone venture into mastery.

So in my opinion something is wrong with that system and I would highly recommended either a pve/pve skill switchout, which would atleast give me 5 skill points back. Or i would recommend having skill mastery points as a totally seperate entity to normal skill points which would atleast allow you to keep your current favorite skill build and add a couple of minor skill upgrades. That would add good value, they way you have done it feels like we have to get worse to play with the new skill masterys. Which seems ridiculous given the investment thousands of people have put into being as good as they were.

Secondly you mention that you would like to find more balance between the weapon type. I have played rogue since this game started and hope that I know a thing or two about it. If you look at the general pricing of bow vs dagger, the bows always hold higher value. That is mainly due to bow being easier to play, fighting at range with rogue armour and hp is a natural choice. They are basically a range class just like a mage. However daggers and blades have long been a part of the game and occasionally are better than the current top bows, ie, lifethief at 21 cap, arcane hooks and now the dragon daggers. That is great and it adds diversity to the class, as some people like playing dagger rogues and some are faithful bow women, never to change to dags. I having been using the arcane daggers for the last few weeks and i think they are great. But one of the things that makes them great is the stun proc, which of course only works with auto attack. So a dagger rogue has to get close enough to mobs to make this awesome weapon work and everything was working fine in that regard up until your update. Now with this massive armour reduction daggers rogues are even harder to play to the point of almost being unplayable on higher lvl elite maps.

The damage we take on those maps is so insane that you are spamming pots more than skills, and in that you know something is wrong with the game dynamic. It is bad enough that the rogue class has been mana nerfed for so long, that the average rouge burns though thousands of mana pots in a week, but now we have to burn through both mana and hp pots? Thats the point where this game becomes less fun to play, which is surely counter-productive on your end? I really hope you at least listen to this feedback and go and try playing dagger rogue in the elite orc mines. And as Zeus has said above, please don't say that we should just use rzr shield and add 10 mastery to it just to survive a map? That is not class or weapon balance, that is breaking a class and making it unplayable. Nekro is so widely available and has shield and stun protection, he makes for little need for rzr shield. So to sum up that bit, if you are seeking weapon balance, don't nerf the only thing that makes dagger rogue playable.

And lasty PVP the current state of end game pvp is that unless you are well geared you will get farmed. So players like myself have spent lots of time and effort gearing up so they can atleast have a chance in pvp (this took a while!). And for the last few weeks i have been really enjoying tdm and the class balance despite the ridiculous power of that sword, i can still win a couple one on ones vs a war, and a mage can win a few one on ones vs me if they are good. With the defense nerf, you have in one easy step invalidated all mine and many other players efforts to be good in pvp, to the point where all rogues will be farmed by both wars and mages in pvp, so they will avoid it until this is fixed. Which in case it wasn't apparent enough, decreases the desirability of this game to a massive portion of its userbase.

I really hope you listen to some of this feedback and actually try and play the game as rogue after the update. Or even come and run a couple of glintstone elite maps with me in game and we can talk about the very unbalanced damage mobs do. Or try a PVP clash with me post update, i promise you all those things are a lot less fun and balanced than they were previously.

Solanu

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Solanu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Blood gem give 3 str compare to cracked only 1 str. Its not equal. Even in price...

3 gems = 9 stt
    3 crack = 3 stt

Sent from my vivo Y27 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solanu View Post
    I have a few thoughts on the current state of rogue in this game I hope you read and listen to them because as far as I can tell, you have targetted rogue to reduce it's effectiveness but left other classes the same, that isn't class balance.

Firstly skill points and skill mastery, rogue is the only class that needs dex, yet we need also str and int, the others can bypass dex entirely. At lvl 46 most people had maxed the passives that were useful to them, Str, Int, Dur, Crit, and Dex for rogues. Thats 20 skill point for war and mage and 25 for rogue. To further add to that imbalance, now the damage passive is fixed so that it stacks with nekro/toor/etc, that is an additonal 5 points. So for a rogue 30 skill points in total already used up in passives just to provide the best stats for being able to play the game to its fullest. That then leaves 16 points available at our current level, which we are supposed to use on skills that can work it both pve and pvp? Have you tried that? Aimed obviously 5/5 for rogue and if you like to pvp packs 5/5 to make pvp atleast playable. So two skills done and 6 additional points for.. 6 points.. And yet you introduce skill mastery, which uses further skill points. I can't even max the basic skill tree with 6 points let alone venture into mastery.

So in my opinion something is wrong with that system and I would highly recommended either a pve/pve skill switchout, which would atleast give me 5 skill points back. Or i would recommend having skill mastery points as a totally seperate entity to normal skill points which would atleast allow you to keep your current favorite skill build and add a couple of minor skill upgrades. That would add good value, they way you have done it feels like we have to get worse to play with the new skill masterys. Which seems ridiculous given the investment thousands of people have put into being as good as they were.

Secondly you mention that you would like to find more balance between the weapon type. I have played rogue since this game started and hope that I know a thing or two about it. If you look at the general pricing of bow vs dagger, the bows always hold higher value. That is mainly due to bow being easier to play, fighting at range with rogue armour and hp is a natural choice. They are basically a range class just like a mage. However daggers and blades have long been a part of the game and occasionally are better than the current top bows, ie, lifethief at 21 cap, arcane hooks and now the dragon daggers. That is great and it adds diversity to the class, as some people like playing dagger rogues and some are faithful bow women, never to change to dags. I having been using the arcane daggers for the last few weeks and i think they are great. But one of the things that makes them great is the stun proc, which of course only works with auto attack. So a dagger rogue has to get close enough to mobs to make this awesome weapon work and everything was working fine in that regard up until your update. Now with this massive armour reduction daggers rogues are even harder to play to the point of almost being unplayable on higher lvl elite maps.

The damage we take on those maps is so insane that you are spamming pots more than skills, and in that you know something is wrong with the game dynamic. It is bad enough that the rogue class has been mana nerfed for so long, that the average rouge burns though thousands of mana pots in a week, but now we have to burn through both mana and hp pots? Thats the point where this game becomes less fun to play, which is surely counter-productive on your end? I really hope you at least listen to this feedback and go and try playing dagger rogue in the elite orc mines. And as Zeus has said above, please don't say that we should just use rzr shield and add 10 mastery to it just to survive a map? That is not class or weapon balance, that is breaking a class and making it unplayable. Nekro is so widely available and has shield and stun protection, he makes for little need for rzr shield. So to sum up that bit, if you are seeking weapon balance, don't nerf the only thing that makes dagger rogue playable.

And lasty PVP the current state of end game pvp is that unless you are well geared you will get farmed. So players like myself have spent lots of time and effort gearing up so they can atleast have a chance in pvp (this took a while!). And for the last few weeks i have been really enjoying tdm and the class balance despite the ridiculous power of that sword, i can still win a couple one on ones vs a war, and a mage can win a few one on ones vs me if they are good. With the defense nerf, you have in one easy step invalidated all mine and many other players efforts to be good in pvp, to the point where all rogues will be farmed by both wars and mages in pvp, so they will avoid it until this is fixed. Which in case it wasn't apparent enough, decreases the desirability of this game to a massive portion of its userbase.

I really hope you listen to some of this feedback and actually try and play the game as rogue after the update. Or even come and run a couple of glintstone elite maps with me in game and we can talk about the very unbalanced damage mobs do. Or try a PVP clash with me post update, i promise you all those things are a lot less fun and balanced than they were previously.

Solanu
    This is exactedly what your rogue playerbase thinks sts. From now on, instead of server-wide changes to a class, seperate nerfs and buffs between pvp side and pve side. Basically like the dmg nerf rogues get in pvp zones, but now used to its full potential. Sts should instead nerf rogue survivability in pve, not pvp to make other classes more favourable in pve, instead of annihilating rogues in both pvp and pve. Btw, we already have certain effects and abilities not work/nerfed in pvp, so why not do that with nerfs abd buffs?

Goebejake,
    Officer of eminence
    Last edited by nelson131; 03-18-2016 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

perfect. i've been waiting for this to make use of my para which is rotting on my lvl 36 mythics thank you very much.
    and people should really stop complaining about the rogues armor reduction. rogues have been tanking for so long that they think its the way they should be. but it ultimately leads to the outcome where we don't need tanks anymore so please be considerate for the other class too. No class should have the upperhand than the other and let us play our roles well, let damage dealers be it, tankers be it and mob control play their role to get through the map.
    "steel wins battle, gold wins war"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulfric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post
    This is exactedly what your rogue playerbase thinks sts. From now on, instead of server-wide changes to a class, seperate nerfs and buffs between pvp side and pve side. Basically like the dmg nerf rogues get in pvp zones, but now used to its full potential. Sts should instead nerf rogue survivability in pve, not pvp to make other classes more favourable in pve, instead of annihilating rogues in both pvp and pve. Btw, we already have certain effects and abilities not work/nerfed in pvp, so why not do that with nerfs abd buffs?

Goebejake,
    Officer of eminence
    No

#dmgnerfwars

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Reality is that rogues need to stop crying so much. You telling me it was all fine and dandy for you, when you could solo timed elite runs, or even do elite maps without a tank in your pt.. Oh what about the ridiculousness with the events, rogue LB. You just had to solo as a rogue if you had the time and you'd be on LB. Tanks where segregated from all runs prior to the axe set and arcane sword. (unless you had friends who liked taking tanky along)
    Tanks cried for almost 1.5 years because of useless aggro and juggernaut(which was fixed as of yesterday). It was not fun being 1-2 hit by a re-spawning rogue, while you on cd, but it happens. It was so bad that people actually changed from tank to rogue.. So it is quite humorous sitting on the other side of the fence now, having a chuckle at the rogue population.
    This is a great way to being equality to the game. I even have rogue friends who believe this is fair enough. As it means more involvement from other classes. You cry about potting a lot at elite mobs.. Yes you are meant too. If tanks are potting away like crazy on elite maps, and to help you survive, why shouldn't you be doing equally as much for the team, instead of always wanting to do things fast? I think this adds a new dimension to game, in terms of team playing.
    And why are you guys messing with skill mastery now and complaining, when it will be fully realized at level 56? Its quite obvious you wont see the benefits of it atm.
    A rogue nerf was long needed... Its time for season of the TANK... get used to it, or find a new game to play i say.
    (but knowing how sts hates tanks) they'll fix this tonight to appease all their elite complainants, who are probably emailing sts atm and threatening them

P.s we've all lost out a little.. Many spent zillions on glint set, which is now worthless, many have spent alot on sns, and its now 3m or something lol... You can't have it all peeps.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nelson131 View Post

Goebejake,
    Officer of eminence
    The armor nerf is just as horrible in pve. Why should something this unfair and debilitating be thrown on pve rogues? Reduced to the armor we had at level 41, how does that constitute progress? Is STS idea of class balance having rogues pay the highest and thus profit the least from pve farming? Because the costs of pots, elixir, and ankh just skyrocket after the update. Tell me how is that an incentive to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Reality is that rogues need to stop crying so much. You telling me it was all fine and dandy for you, when you could solo timed elite runs, or even do elite maps without a tank in your pt.. Oh what about the ridiculousness with the events, rogue LB. You just had to solo as a rogue if you had the time and you'd be on LB. Tanks where segregated from all runs prior to the axe set and arcane sword. (unless you had friends who liked taking tanky along)
    Tanks cried for almost 1.5 years because of useless aggro and juggernaut(which was fixed as of yesterday). It was not fun being 1-2 hit by a re-spawning rogue, while you on cd, but it happens. It was so bad that people actually changed from tank to rogue.. So it is quite humorous sitting on the other side of the fence now, having a chuckle at the rogue population.
    This is a great way to being equality to the game. I even have rogue friends who believe this is fair enough. As it means more involvement from other classes. You cry about potting a lot at elite mobs.. Yes you are meant too. If tanks are potting away like crazy on elite maps, and to help you survive, why shouldn't you be doing equally as much for the team, instead of always wanting to do things fast? I think this adds a new dimension to game, in terms of team playing.
    And why are you guys messing with skill mastery now and complaining, when it will be fully realized at level 56? Its quite obvious you wont see the benefits of it atm.
    A rogue nerf was long needed... Its time for season of the TANK... get used to it, or find a new game to play i say.
    (but knowing how sts hates tanks) they'll fix this tonight to appease all their elite complainants, who are probably emailing sts atm and threatening them

P.s we've all lost out a little.. Many spent zillions on glint set, which is now worthless, many have spent alot on sns, and its now 3m or something lol... You can't have it all peeps.
    I have to say, as someone who has played all classes, have never had succumbed to the classism which had reigned supreme in this game for some time, and who has played exclusively the hardest elite maps for the last 1,5 years, that:

the above post is the most counter-productive, game knowledge depraved, illogical, selfish, fully partial and reality detached post in this thread and certainly qualifies in the top 5 posts having said qualities I have ever seen This is ofc my personal opinion and is thus subject to being subjective.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 03-18-2016 at 04:58 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: