Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Converting a paracelsus gem will give you 1 of each noble jewel.
    DO we have an option to convert ? or it will just convert across the board ? Coz I DO NOT WANT TO SELL OR CONVERT MY GEMS !!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

After expansion, the new crates will drop at km3 or the new map?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faithpece View Post
    DO we have an option to convert ? or it will just convert across the board ? Coz I DO NOT WANT TO SELL OR CONVERT MY GEMS !!
    It'll be an option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

After reading all the 12 pages of comments and explanations, i would still consider 1 blood/fire/glacian gem to be crafted into 1 craked gem a little low payout... so making them at least to +2 or +3 (damaged or weak) Would that destroy the gem economy too, or would that be a way to make everyone a little more happy after spending 100k+ for a now cracked gem...
    Collector of items for all classes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    Rogues have 50% dodge (50% damage reduction all the time!!!!)
    While other class needs damage reduction skills. (Rogues have that too!!!!!!)
    bro, if u talk about pvp - its a difference between ability attack and normal attack - if u use ability its not dodgeable ... thats the main point with daggers a rogue also cant attack from the far

by nerfing armor from rogue it destroyef pve and pvp for rogues
    I respeced and have already 25-30 points on stg 10 points on int and the rest dex and using 3 noble nature in glinstone set
    my stats still sheet 4,7 k hp and now after nerfing 1,7 k armor
    I died every hit with set in rengol maps
    now for warrior how many points u need to change ? u can put all on stg
    mage need also more hp so need stg ...
    1,776 armor for glinstone set is hilarious
    or 1,5-1,6 I had so more armor level 41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why its hard to loot those 3: Mind,Finesse,Fury?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    bro, if u talk about pvp - its a difference between ability attack and normal attack - if u use ability its not dodgeable ... thats the main point with daggers a rogue also cant attack from the far

by nerfing armor from rogue it destroyef pve and pvp for rogues
    I respeced and have already 25-30 points on stg 10 points on int and the rest dex and using 3 noble nature in glinstone set
    my stats still sheet 4,7 k hp and now after nerfing 1,7 k armor
    I died every hit with set in rengol maps
    now for warrior how many points u need to change ? u can put all on stg
    mage need also more hp so need stg ...
    1,776 armor for glinstone set is hilarious
    or 1,5-1,6 I had so more armor level 41
    True. Rogue armor had been reduced too much.
    Some rogues with arcane ring have only 1600 armor.
    Rogue should get back armor stats as they were (as arcane rings will b useless at level 56)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

This is how MMO games actually work; in every cap the previous gear is obsolete. If you want to be the "best" again, you will have to work hard again and again and again, it never ends until you decide to start playing a "real" game. One that requires player "skills" such as reflexes, high execution, muscle memory and strong mental skills instead of stats.

Rogues and PvP:

The problem is people think PvP is a real and good representation of skill... LMAO! Please wake up; MMO PvP is a joke and not to be taken seriously. It's hilarious when people take it to heart and actually think they are "good" when they successfully out-gang, out-button-mash in clashes or overwhelm other players with lesser stats in 1v1. PvP is fun, leave it at that.

A Rogue shouldn't be able to Tank like a Warrior and Damage like a Mage. It was supposed to be an in-between class; neither the best at both. I see it as a jack of all trades, master of none; a class that can balance both. A Mage should have the most Damage but have the most laughable survivability. A Warrior should not be able to kill but also should not be able to be killed. All three classes together as a team should balance the stats out.

If you still haven't figured it out or don't have the ability to adapt, you might as well go play another game but you can't because this is your "game" and you won't find another one that caters to your level of "skill". Announcing your "retirement" is funny because you were never paid to play nor does your leave affect the game in any way. You play this game because it's a game for you by you.

It's quite simple. If you lack the survivablity, STS has given you jewels to mix and match. It's no brainer to "up" your defensive stats and sacrifice your damage to stay alive. However, if you can't figure that out or are too stubborn, keep dieing until you do. You know something is wrong when Rogues complain for not being able to survive. You weren't supposed to survive that well from the very beginning as STS stated; it wasn't their intention for Rogues to be the ultimate class in surviving, that's what Warriors do and the ultimate class in damage, that's what Mages do. You were supposed to be the middle class, neither good at both but have the best variety in builds. We call this the "Quality" Build. Souls Players will know this reference \o/. Once you accept this, you will calm down.

The real players will adapt and make their class shine like they always do. It's the lesser players that will complain and whining about an MMO because of "stats" is amusing. You play a stats game and expect it not to disappoint you? Rofl.

Tl;dr: Git Gud!

Suggestions:

The eyes and para nobles cater to the toon's class i.e a warrior converts get Fury and Diamond Nobles. Rogues get Finesse and Chaos. Mages get Mind and Finesse. Nobody needs Nature and Water or the other classes main jewels.

Convert our Rengols to Cryostars? If an event can still put them to use like the previous events, I'm fine with that.

Why not have a quest to upgrade Arcane Ring to Level 2. Like in other games; +1, +2, +3 etc. The stats increase and so does the level in this case i.e. 41, 46, 51, 56 +3 at cap 56 until cap 61 +4 and beyond.
    Hi, this is my signature:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    What you want to say? That I can not convert parastone in my ring or eyes in my planar pendant to this jewels??? What??? What will happen to those things then? Shall i say bye bye to millions i gave for them???? And just smile? Same as to millions and time i spend to get glinstone set?
    All bye bye and smile?
    haha, well that's life, seriously, when you gemmed that para and eye u are already expected to know that its gone, bound to that item, now u see the jewel conversion and wanna cry about it? if all gemmed gears can be converted then i assure you the jewel market will crashed the second the new expansion comes out, not that it hasnt already crashed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    I own 5 reinforced blood gem. 1m each. Stop cry. You knew gems would b eradicated when they were not introduced in any event.
    You should have used them.
    Which word that describe I'm crying? Are you under 20th? Mannerless?
    D

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thank you sts. I like all the changes fair game again

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    This is how MMO games actually work; in every cap the previous gear is obsolete. If you want to be the "best" again, you will have to work hard again and again and again, it never ends until you decide to start playing a "real" game. One that requires player "skills" such as reflexes, high execution, muscle memory and strong mental skills instead of stats.

Rogues and PvP:

The problem is people think PvP is a real and good representation of skill... LMAO! Please wake up; MMO PvP is a joke and not to be taken seriously. It's hilarious when people take it to heart and actually think they are "good" when they successfully out-gang, out-button-mash in clashes or overwhelm other players with lesser stats in 1v1. PvP is fun, leave it at that.

A Rogue shouldn't be able to Tank like a Warrior and Damage like a Mage. It was supposed to be an in-between class; neither the best at both. I see it as a jack of all trades, master of none; a class that can balance both. A Mage should have the most Damage but have the most laughable survivability. A Warrior should not be able to kill but also should not be able to be killed. All three classes together as a team should balance the stats out.

If you still haven't figured it out or don't have the ability to adapt, you might as well go play another game but you can't because this is your "game" and you won't find another one that caters to your level of "skill". Announcing your "retirement" is funny because you were never paid to play nor does your leave affect the game in any way. You play this game because it's a game for you by you.

It's quite simple. If you lack the survivablity, STS has given you jewels to mix and match. It's no brainer to "up" your defensive stats and sacrifice your damage to stay alive. However, if you can't figure that out or are too stubborn, keep dieing until you do. You know something is wrong when Rogues complain for not being able to survive. You weren't supposed to survive that well from the very beginning as STS stated; it wasn't their intention for Rogues to be the ultimate class in surviving, that's what Warriors do and the ultimate class in damage, that's what Mages do. You were supposed to be the middle class, neither good at both but have the best variety in builds. We call this the "Quality" Build. Souls Players will know this reference \o/. Once you accept this, you will calm down.

The real players will adapt and make their class shine like they always do. It's the lesser players that will complain and whining about an MMO because of "stats" is amusing. You play a stats game and expect it not to disappoint you? Rofl.

Suggestions:

The eyes and para nobles cater to the toon's class i.e a warrior converts get Fury and Diamond Nobles. Rogues get Finesse and Chaos. Mages get Mind and Finesse. Nobody needs Nature and Water or the other classes main jewels.

Convert our Rengols to Cryostars? If an event can still put them to use like the previous events, I'm fine with that.

Why not have a quest to upgrade Arcane Ring to Level 2. Like in other games; +1, +2, +3 etc. The stats increase and so does the level in this case i.e. 41, 46, 51, 56 +3 at cap 56 until cap 61 +4 and beyond.
    I wonder where were all these advice when the warriors wanted buff in everything and crying their heart out in the forum ? That time why didnt they retire ? always crying that nobody takes them in parties..looool

Rogue tanks have 5k hp and around 2k health..(before nerf)..so lets bring the warrior down to that level and let them tank..then the rogues will also say..

Now very ordinary warriors with arcane sword have 10k hp..3.5k armor and 800 dmg..and I am sure they are still not satisfied...looool..cry again and whine..this is the best u are expected to do..

Whenever STS said...that Rogues should not be the best damage dealers?..While mages excel in mob control...rogues can deal with single bosses better...Now as it turns out...Warriors want both of these qualities to be taken away from the classes and added to them..

So cry your hearts out,whine..and maybe STS will listen to u...STS is extra careful in showers all their affecion on your class only .
    I think now...ask for dmg nerf for rogues....why should a rogue hv more than 500 dmg when a tank have 800 onlyyyyyy...xD
    Last edited by Tapash Bose; 03-20-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post

Rogues and PvP:

Suggestions:

If anyone doesn't or can't understand this re-read !
    Very well put,good job Allocate hopefully everyone takes this to heart.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tomsawer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yey!!! Am waiting :33

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good job !!!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pvppolska&Kaogriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tapash Bose View Post
    I wonder where were all these advice when the warriors wanted buff in everything and crying their heart out in the forum ? That time why didnt they retire ? always crying that nobody takes them in parties..looool

Rogue tanks have 5k hp and around 2k health..(before nerf)..so lets bring the warrior down to that level and let them tank..then the rogues will also say..

Now very ordinary warriors with arcane sword have 10k hp..3.5k armor and 800 dmg..and I am sure they are still not satisfied...looool..cry again and whine..this is the best u are expected to do..

Whenever STS said...that Rogues should not be the best damage dealers?..While mages excel in mob control...rogues can deal with single bosses better...Now as it turns out...Warriors want both of these qualities to be taken away from the classes and added to them..

So cry your hearts out,whine..and maybe STS will listen to u...STS is extra careful in showers all their affecion on your class only .
    I think now...ask for dmg nerf for rogues....why should a rogue hv more than 500 dmg when a tank have 800 onlyyyyyy...xD
    Nicely said i didnt have the effort but i agree good sir Its the rouges turn now. Stop crying lol mages and tanks all had their turn

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

After a few days i've been playing, now i do agree that rogue armor its too low.
    They have spend so much gold and effort to gear up and yet they can't survive long enough in pvp and pve. This should be fixed.
    While warrior can get nice equipment with 20m gold.
    Rogue need more than that and resulted less effectiveness.
    This is urgently need fixes. At least you give them back half of what you took.
    Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Xinandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys when can go lvl up why still don't gain any XP tnx:-) :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How to o
    Convert I read it all but u didt see how to convert tnx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinandy View Post
    After a few days i've been playing, now i do agree that rogue armor its too low.
    They have spend so much gold and effort to gear up and yet they can't survive long enough in pvp and pve. This should be fixed.
    While warrior can get nice equipment with 20m gold.
    Rogue need more than that and resulted less effectiveness.
    This is urgently need fixes. At least you give them back half of what you took.
    Thanks
    Your on par with mages and tanks now. You cant be number one class! There shouldn't be one! god i hope sts dose not bend over backwards for rouges cos of the crying. Fair game now. Thank you sts

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkquantum For This Useful Post: