Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Converting a paracelsus gem will give you 1 of each noble jewel.
    DO we have an option to convert ? or it will just convert across the board ? Coz I DO NOT WANT TO SELL OR CONVERT MY GEMS !!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

agree with kriticality, this is far becoming a massive joke. You think this is fun sts? What about the people who paid 150 plat or whatever to levelup to 41, when YOUR bug (ashral heart) with 2x xp jus helped many players jus level up to 45 (from basically a new toon) in an hour or so. Ridiculous sts you should pay back those people, whose money you have robbed them off. You've jus had jewel elixers for platinum, where many many people spent real money buying those to farm jewels, and now you increase drop rate? What sick game are you guys playing really? Iv spent alot of money on plat, getting jewels. This feels like daylight robbery. Sick of it myself.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Remiem, will there be test server for this?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

lol gems to cracked jewels? why not standard jewels? they have the same stats at end gears and for keeping its discontinued item value
    Hachinichi is dead

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mapenjay For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

EXACTLY! Why not standard...is because there are so many?
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenjay View Post
    lol gems to cracked jewels? why not standard jewels? they have the same stats at end gears and for keeping its discontinued item value

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tootallll View Post
    EXACTLY! Why not standard [Jewels from Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gems]...is because there are so many?
    The normal Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gems are indeed in such abundance that introducing them at a Standard level conversion like we had originally wanted to would in fact utterly destroy the secondary market for Jewels if even only half of them were converted at a Standard Jewel level.

This conversion of Blood, Glacial, and Fire to Cracked Jewels is the result of careful calculations, and our interest in keeping the Jewels market and secondary market in mind. While there will be more potential Nobles from the conversions, it is nowhere near as many as there could have been at a Standard Jewel level. Trust that we looked at the associated numbers scrupulously across the board and the conversions fit within parameters we feel are acceptable for the jewel economy even if every single Blood, Glacial, and Fire Gem is accounted for in this conversion. In this instance, "potential" Nobles infers for example that the number of jewels added would globally divide nicely into a sum of Nobles, however those Jewels would reside on many many characters and accounts and never be crafted into Nobles as a result.

As an additional note, Reinforced Gems, Tarlok Gems, Para's, Eyes, Elondrian, and Necropolis Gems are all special in that they required effort and dedication to acquire, or were available during special events. Making them a 1:1 or greater conversions from +4 at 46 as a gem to a +4 Standard was a priority over the base level gems which were avaiable in extreme abundance.
    Last edited by Carapace; 03-17-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Remiem,

First off, I would like to say great job on this new content!

I think one of the few changes that needs to be made is that Para and Eye gems should be allowed to be turned into the new 8th-9th tier gem. Otherwise, this will just crash the noble market and cause a lot of collectors to lose money. Keep in mind that these people who purchase eyes/paras are your biggest spenders. People like Papa are valuable assets to the company. I do like the compromise though, you guys did great in minimizing the damage while phasing out the gems. Good job!

EDIT: Never mind to the 9th tier suggestion, I was not aware that 1 eye would give a noble for each jewel. GG!

My second issue is with the planar pendant. If this does not get nerfed in a similar way as the arcane ring has been, then it will have issues further down the road too as then eyes and paras will never truly be phased out.

Lastly, how much armor reduction are we talking about for rogues? The thing is, while razor is a great damage reduction, it does not stack with the bonuses of Nekro. So, essentially, it's a full out nerf. This will result in many things: increased one hits in PvP (damage is already WAY too high for any class) and more reasons not to use rogue in a clash. Why? Sorcerers, with their shield, actually end up taking far less damage than rogues do. Our armor is still well below warriors. If you look at the gap for warrior to rogue armor, it's about 700-800, depending on the set up. If you look at the gap for sorcerer to rogue it's about 700 as well. So, reducing this gap while not taking into account the mage shield or the fact that damage reduction does not stack (making razor upgrade useless if you have nekro) will just lead to further class issues.

This way, the collectors do not lose value and the gem system is phased out for good as well!
    Last edited by Zeus; 03-17-2016 at 12:52 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Remiem,

I think one of the few changes that needs to be made is that Para and Eye gems should be allowed to be turned into the new 8th-9th tier gem. Otherwise, this will just crash the noble market and cause a lot of collectors to lose money. Keep in mind that these people who purchase eyes/paras are your biggest spenders. People like Papa are valuable assets to the company. I do like the compromise though, you guys did great in minimizing the damage while phasing out the gems. Good job!

EDIT: Never mind to the 9th tier suggestion, I was not aware that 1 eye would give a noble for each jewel. GG

This way, the collectors do not lose value and the gem system is phased out for good as well!
    ok so whilst I can empathise with papa regarding the price crash of a number of items,he's just one of many (myself included). What I take exception to is the suggestion that certain members of the al community are more valuable than others. Please let's talk about the community as a whole as this is what makes arcane legends. I frequently here the same old stuff about plat players/non plat players,collectors etc. I personally am tired of hearing suggestions that decisions should be based on how it affects the minority as opposed to the majority. Everybody makes choices on this game...it's a risk we take. No one is more important than anybody else...

oh....how naive I am, guess some ppl are more important as recent event has just shown!
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 03-18-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: disilussionment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Money talks bruh!!! Sometimes one wonders if STS or these "pillars of the community" are actually running this game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    ok so whilst I can empathise with papa regarding the price crash of a number of items,he's just one of many (myself included). What I take exception to is the suggestion that certain members of the al community are more valuable than others. Please let's talk about the community as a whole as this is what makes arcane legends. I frequently here the same old stuff about plat players/non plat players,collectors etc. I personally am tired of hearing suggestions that decisions should be based on how it affects the minority as opposed to the majority. Everybody makes choices on this game...it's a risk we take. No one is more important than anybody else...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Zeus. What does dodge means? With 50% dodge do you still want damage reduction than mage?
    And nekro shield does not let you get critical hit. It means shield helps you enough to stay alive.
    If you want more protection then get your dodge reduce to 20% from 50%.
    Please stop with your stupid rogue mechanics.
    Let there be balance in class.
    I am also client of sts.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Remiem,

EDIT: Never mind to the 9th tier suggestion, I was not aware that 1 eye would give a noble for each jewel. GG!

My second issue is with the planar pendant. If this does not get nerfed in a similar way as the arcane ring has been, then it will have issues further down the road too as then eyes and paras will never truly be phased out.

Lastly, how much armor reduction are we talking about for rogues? The thing is, while razor is a great damage reduction, it does not stack with the bonuses of Nekro. So, essentially, it's a full out nerf. This will result in many things: increased one hits in PvP (damage is already WAY too high for any class) and more reasons not to use rogue in a clash. Why? Sorcerers, with their shield, actually end up taking far less damage than rogues do. Our armor is still well below warriors. If you look at the gap for warrior to rogue armor, it's about 700-800, depending on the set up. If you look at the gap for sorcerer to rogue it's about 700 as well. So, reducing this gap while not taking into account the mage shield or the fact that damage reduction does not stack (making razor upgrade useless if you have nekro) will just lead to further class issues.

Imo rouges armour shouldn't be reduced but images armour should be increased that way it will balance everything out a bit more

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Remiem,

this one sts. issue about planar perdant
    we'll move to lv 56, why item lv 41 with OP discontinued gem still best? -_-
    move on pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

What I got from that was, "Keep your para/eyes and sell them at top dollar to TWINKS."
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Rogues armor nerfed. Is it for endgame rogues (lvl 56 cap) or for rogues of all levels?

Point to note - twink rogues do not have enough points to put the skillmastery points on armor as you suggested. And warriors are already overpowered at twink pvp levels. I play both warrior and rogue.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 03-17-2016 at 12:46 PM.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Rogues armor nerfed. Is it for endgame rogues (lvl 56 cap) or for rogues of all levels?

Point to note - twink rogues do not have enough points to put the skillmastery points on armor as you suggested. And warriors are already overpowered at twink pvp levels. I play both warrior and rogue.
    This will be across all levels.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    This will be across all levels.
    Please play twink pvp and see that rogues were already getting swapped out for tanks. This nerf was not needed, and specially not needed for "all" levels. What about rogues not getting bonus dmg from their pets because of the dmg nerf?

If this new armor nerf for rogues is based on the opinion that 'over time rogues have become tankier' and need armor nerfed, what about warriors who have become more damaging because of all the dmg boosting pets, dmg boosting gear procs, dmg boosting jewels, no dmg nerf, etc? What are you doing sts?

If you're killing twink pvp to get twinks to go endgame, thats not happening. We already have endgame accounts. Been there done that already. Twinks are just for extra fun. By discouraging and neglecting the twink community, you are only quarantining one half of the consumers and cutting demands of everything by half which means cheaper items and a worse economy.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 03-17-2016 at 01:17 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sts u talking about class balance?, i have joined recently to pvp endgame and i have seen the unfair class balance, the mayority of decent rogues are destroyed by the tanks, for example without pet compensation the warrior in many times has more damage than rogue (if the tank has a nekro and arc sword.) the heal is around 3k more than a rogue heal, armor is around 800-700k more than a rogue as someone says and you are decreasing the pasive critical wich is the rogues´s special stat, so tell me, with that difference of stats who you thing can win a vs? the mages now are so weak, in my case i have 5.7k heal-1.6k armor and without arcane shield i die in one rogue´s combo or by one warrior pool, and the thing about the skills mastery on razor shield is not aplicable to twink in lower lvl, so with the new update of rogues armor reduction you are DESTROYING TWINK at lower lvls and increasing the supremacy of the warriors in all pvp lvls...
    56 latinhero , 46 heroelatino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post

Not to mention there's already a clear gap at end game that's appropriately balanced. It's roughly 700 armor gap per class, assuming each class is maxed out. Half of the complaints about rogue having too much armor are from people that are not even geared enough for it to be considered a fair fight.

In my experience, since this recent sword, it's actually quite a fair fight between warriors and rogues. It can go either way if you are not careful. Messing with this balance will just cause discontent from players in the future.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

so the rendtail ring won't be powerful for this new expansion???
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

27.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    so the rendtail ring won't be powerful for this new expansion???
    It will start decreasing in power as you increase in level. The power boost is still pretty great, but will go down the more powerful you get.
    | | | |