Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 16, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Im totally not agreed for the boost char.. imagine.. they just install or just play al.. then from 0 knowledge or just play brack or dead city map.. boost to max level.. join max level player who struggling leveling and play all map.. learn how to do this.. how to do that.. suicide.. dying to kill the bos.. then came someone to play with u.. war.. but jog around the mobs.. mage with heal but no mana.. and u get killed like 10 times trying to protect ur pt and urself.. coz i saw so many player left map when they met people with low kdr.. im not saying im pro bruh.. i also die in tindirin.. but as far as i concern.. be pity to us who struggling to earn gold.. pls make our life more easier than got dc,banned,beggar
    Anyway.. i do luv sts.. 😘😘😘😘
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daehanie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Great move - leveling up for platinum. Level up kits should also be made available.

Some people are complaining that there will be more endgamer noobs who do not know what to do. News flash: Most players level up in watchers tomb anyway, what special tactics are they learning in watchers tomb without which they cannot venture into endgame? My point is since players monotonously grind watchers tomb to level up anyway they can just insta-level up and then explore and learn how to play. Lots of new players quit in boredom because they do not find a party to level up with once they hit the mid-level range. This plat level-up is a way to encourage players to stay and play.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 03-16-2016 at 10:58 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Client 1.5 Incoming!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Bring on the free platinum! All free platinum offers are granting bonus platinum for a limited time. Free offer bonuses end Monday 3/21.

Client 1.5 Approved!

The newest Client for Arcane Legends, 1.5, has been approved and is nearly ready for release! Keep an eye on the forums for all of the latest news on features, game updates and bug fixes with the new client. There is a TON! You're not going to want to miss all of the awesome stuff we have in store.

Level Up to 46! Extra goodies for Early Birds.

**Pet pictured in the image is placeholder and NOT the pet featured in the level 46 bundle.**

In preparation for the expansion, we've updated the previous Level 41 level-up bundle to a LEVEL 46 level-up bundle! Just like its predecessor, the Level 46 bundle comes with an instant level-up to 46 (if you aren't already), an exclusive new pet, and a full set of Epic gear for your character.

BUT, for this week only, the Level 46 bundle comes with some extra goodies! Check out tomorrow's announcement for more information on how you can start the expansion with a little head start.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Fix for XP being granted from infinitely spawning vines in the Ashral Heart boss zone.

Coming Soon

Season 8 Comes to a Close Soon

There have been some questions about the end of AL Season 8 around the community. To clarify, with the launch of the expansion, Leaderboard Season 8 will come to a close. While we don't have a specific date to announce yet, we'll give you as ample a heads up as possible before we wind down the current season.

Teaser Time!

As the expansion nears, keep you eyes on the Announcements section for teasers on the next chapter of Arlorian history! The next teaser will hit the forums Friday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    No St. Patrick's day event? was looking forward to it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daehanie View Post
    Im totally not agreed for the boost char.. imagine.. they just install or just play al.. then from 0 knowledge or just play brack or dead city map.. boost to max level.. join max level player who struggling leveling and play all map.. learn how to do this.. how to do that.. suicide.. dying to kill the bos.. then came someone to play with u.. war.. but jog around the mobs.. mage with heal but no mana.. and u get killed like 10 times trying to protect ur pt and urself.. coz i saw so many player left map when they met people with low kdr.. im not saying im pro bruh.. i also die in tindirin.. but as far as i concern.. be pity to us who struggling to earn gold.. pls make our life more easier than got dc,banned,beggar
    Anyway.. i do luv sts.. 😘😘😘😘
    wow um feeling more noobs now
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I wish you guys would've said something about the lvl 46 kits sooner I just bought one to get to level 41 I could've saved my 20 bucks another week or so and been level 46 smh I feel kinda stupid now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

And what's up with no st. Patrick's day event? I was looking forward to that. I've been having no luck in the game lately so I was hoping for the opportunity to finally loot stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asron9 View Post
    wow um feeling more noobs now
    Hahahaha awwww... ure not.. actually we are noob.. the more noob we are.. the more friends we get.. hahaha.. we play together sometimes.. chill and leisure near the beach.. hahahahahh
    MOS WIFEY👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daehanie View Post
    Hahahaha awwww... ure not.. actually we are noob.. the more noob we are.. the more friends we get.. hahaha.. we play together sometimes.. chill and leisure near the beach.. hahahahahh
    yea um waiting at arc deary langkawi island lel
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I actually would prefer auto-level only be available if you already have a capped toon in your account. It's annoying and sad to see L46 beggars...
    Yes i agree capped toons begging in towns its hurts,. new comers haven't know what inside on from lvl 1 to 41.,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

selot suwe nambah nyukeri..... asemmmmm.....;'(

Sent from my A75A* using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Great move - leveling up for platinum. Level up kits should also be made available.

Some people are complaining that there will be more endgamer noobs who do not know what to do. News flash: Most players level up in watchers tomb anyway, what special tactics are they learning in watchers tomb without which they cannot venture into endgame? My point is since players monotonously grind watchers tomb to level up anyway they can just insta-level up and then explore and learn how to play. Lots of new players quit in boredom because they do not find a party to level up with once they hit the mid-level range. This plat level-up is a way to encourage players to stay and play.
    bro havn't seen any new comers capped boosted to endgame and they r begging in towns as well as thy dont know what is basic stats point for each toons,.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Client 1.5 Incoming!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Bring on the free platinum! All free platinum offers are granting bonus platinum for a limited time. Free offer bonuses end Monday 3/21.

Client 1.5 Approved!

The newest Client for Arcane Legends, 1.5, has been approved and is nearly ready for release! Keep an eye on the forums for all of the latest news on features, game updates and bug fixes with the new client. There is a TON! You're not going to want to miss all of the awesome stuff we have in store.

**Pet pictured in the image is placeholder and NOT the pet featured in the level 46 bundle.**

In preparation for the expansion, we've updated the previous Level 41 level-up bundle to a LEVEL 46 level-up bundle! Just like its predecessor, the Level 46 bundle comes with an instant level-up to 46 (if you aren't already), an exclusive new pet, and a full set of Epic gear for your character.

BUT, for this week only, the Level 46 bundle comes with some extra goodies! Check out tomorrow's announcement for more information on how you can start the expansion with a little head start.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Fix for XP being granted from infinitely spawning vines in the Ashral Heart boss zone.

Coming Soon

There have been some questions about the end of AL Season 8 around the community. To clarify, with the launch of the expansion, Leaderboard Season 8 will come to a close. While we don't have a specific date to announce yet, we'll give you as ample a heads up as possible before we wind down the current season.

Teaser Time!

As the expansion nears, keep you eyes on the Announcements section for teasers on the next chapter of Arlorian history! The next teaser will hit the forums Friday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    we dont want to seen a capped toon begging r 0 knowledges on town ( a few idea's for instant lvlup) listen it or leave it

1. instant level up minimum requirement should b lvl 15 at least they hav to run the map at least from 1 to lvl 15

if its cont do above than try this

2. make a some question instant levelup

about game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool, i cant wait for the new client

IGNs : Fpx, Intify, Keilwerth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Yay just bought the lv 41 boost pack and levelled up a char to 46, what a waste of time. . it leaves a bitter taste that I miss now the xtra goodies ur gonna put into the new pack this week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmm.... It will be another week of 'Nothing to do'.
    But it's fine... I'll wait for another chance..
    Thx sts...
    At last my patience was paid off.
    No pain no gain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

pls give us the last event before new cap 56, egg hunt or goblin event pls pls
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Client 1.5 Incoming!

Announcements

Bonus Offers Weekend

Client 1.5 Approved!

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

Teaser Time!

What's Next?

ROFL I Dont know why people Say I am first and I am second ?

Seriously !! I mean is there a reason behind this or do you get stuff from STS !
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think it would be neat if you could get these pets that are in the "lvl booster" kits by not purchasing them. There is no way to get all of the pets if you are already past those lvls. walk up to the lvl booster guy now at lvl 46 and he says " you are already past lvl 41" or something similar, so not getting that brown pig. Make them available for purchase for all, or available as an achievement for hitting those lvls?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gogg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Weeeee last day of fake 2x fang up next 2x fake and not working bonus plat