Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Player Bans: Protecting Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

"Non plat buyers and merchant". Bad for sts so I will give 1 star at play store. And I hope all asian player give u 1 star !!!

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sometimes, i use the bots program or called solo map, because the connection is poor, and i think it's would be better if i go alone farming/quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Bump bump ^^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I appreciate the effort STS puts into fixing these bugs. Thank you STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Been waiting for 3 days..
    No feedback from support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have been waiting for 3 days as well...just be patient they will fix this...they are trying... some people have been waiting for even more time than us...just be patient and it will be fixed...but the my concern is if it will be fixed before they release the expansion or not...
    So please STS before releasing the expansion fixing this should be your priority... or many of us will miss the the release of expansion... it will be unfair to us...
    THANKS YOU STS FOR LISTENING TO US AND HELPING,I AM WAITING FOR THIS PROBLEM TO BE FIXED AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE SOON...
    WITH REGARDS,
    GEANECIUE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

still waiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No use of crying guys the devs are on holidays... weekends remember...
    If you don't believe then don't...
    but you can check any thread out there no response from sat to sun and there will not be any...so...just wait till Monday...
    probably till next Friday...
    Have a nice week...
    ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Still waiting :/ been 6 days already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

tonyjaaa lvl 31 account banned forever idk whats going on u guys am bored to play without the toon and i submit the ticket via contactus as well as send email to support@spacetimes.com as well as remi too

pls help me to get back my account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Some people may have been banned for unknowingly breaking the ToS, without realizing, for things other than botting. Some of these friends may have cross logged in different accounts with their tablets & phones & computers, and that may have been a targeted criteria.
    They may actually have 'secret lives' that you don't know about (such as being the guildmate you think they are playing a toon on their phone...but they have a secret alt account used on their pc running 24/7).

A player may be banned by accidental association. A player may be linked by simply making a lot of auction purchases from a truly ban-worthy person. In this situation, it may look like the player was funneling gold to accounts. A form of money laundering, if you will.

Next, remember sts is off work during the weekends and the staff is always hard at work when they are in office. No body is being paid to sit there and just wait until something happens for them to investigate/resolve. When stuff like this happens, it is extra work to be doing.

The botters were able to code something as complex as something that can manage to play the game effectively. Just for laughs and to possibly derail sts from continuing to try banning their bots, these guys could easily be sending in thousands of tickets saying they were wrongfully banned for each and every account they had banned. They know sts cares about customer relations and resolving issues, and will take the time to look into each request. So, not only is sts looking through the messages of truly accidental bans, but also a lot of requests from players who truly are guilty...all on top of all the work they already have to do.

It truly sucks to be unable to play because some people want to cheat to get ahead and it ruins things for the rest of us.
    But, if it is any sort of condolence...no body is really doing anything in game since the client update. A lot of players are just sitting around in town, as the price of jewels & crates have plummet. Unless you were a few teeth away from a dragonite bar to craft something you wanted, or busy leveling an alternate you aren't really missing out on anything. Look at it as an opportunity to do some better things with your time with a mini break.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

quick question... are you banned?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Some people may have been banned for unknowingly breaking the ToS, without realizing, for things other than botting. Some of these friends may have cross logged in different accounts with their tablets & phones & computers, and that may have been a targeted criteria.
    They may actually have 'secret lives' that you don't know about (such as being the guildmate you think they are playing a toon on their phone...but they have a secret alt account used on their pc running 24/7).

A player may be banned by accidental association. A player may be linked by simply making a lot of auction purchases from a truly ban-worthy person. In this situation, it may look like the player was funneling gold to accounts. A form of money laundering, if you will.

Next, remember sts is off work during the weekends and the staff is always hard at work when they are in office. No body is being paid to sit there and just wait until something happens for them to investigate/resolve. When stuff like this happens, it is extra work to be doing.

The botters were able to code something as complex as something that can manage to play the game effectively. Just for laughs and to possibly derail sts from continuing to try banning their bots, these guys could easily be sending in thousands of tickets saying they were wrongfully banned for each and every account they had banned. They know sts cares about customer relations and resolving issues, and will take the time to look into each request. So, not only is sts looking through the messages of truly accidental bans, but also a lot of requests from players who truly are guilty...all on top of all the work they already have to do.

It truly sucks to be unable to play because some people want to cheat to get ahead and it ruins things for the rest of us.
    But, if it is any sort of condolence...no body is really doing anything in game since the client update. A lot of players are just sitting around in town, as the price of jewels & crates have plummet. Unless you were a few teeth away from a dragonite bar to craft something you wanted, or busy leveling an alternate you aren't really missing out on anything. Look at it as an opportunity to do some better things with your time with a mini break.
    EXACTLY!!! I've chosen now to reorganize the guild and make everyone work on APs/mob kills and ignore "farming" since the price of farmables is in the toilet... you aren't missing much. We have 2 guildies banned... one officer... with no hope of unban until tomorrow. It's a bummer for you all and I hope you are able to regain access to your accounts. Good Luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey folks! Remiem here. We've seen a rise in forum activity lately about players finding accounts or devices banned unexpectedly. I wanted to come and give you guys some background about what's going on behind the scenes in Arcane Legends, and the work we're doing to preserve the best experience possible for players.

Last month, we experienced a rise in gold farming and bot behavior, related to the gold sellers that players have reported in town. We launched an effort to remove these bots, and accounts connected to them in the game. Unfortunately, as Johan would attest, when some are removed, more take their place.

This is an issue that has the potential to have far reaching effects on the game, and our team is working tirelessly to resolve the issue. As part of our efforts, some legitimate player accounts were inadvertently banned. Our Customer Service team is aware of the issue and is working through reports as quickly as possible. If you feel you have been wrongly banned, we encourage you to submit a ticket to support via support.spacetimestudios.com so that we can work with you to recover you account.

Here are some tips to avoid an account/device ban:

1) NEVER purchase gold or items for real money. This is against ToS and greatly compromises the security of your account, plus puts you at risk for being permanently banned.
    2) Do not share your account. Sharing your account puts you at risk for being banned for another person's negative actions. Keep your password private and safe.
    3) Macros, bot programs and the like are considered cheating and are NOT allowed in Arcane Legends. Just don't use them.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will do our very best to minimize the impact this has on our players. As always--thank you for you patience and understanding.

Best,
    Remiem
    Well Sts It's been 2 months since I was banned , I lost the count of how many emails I sent to you , you always reply with a different reason for my ban , I've REALLY been wrongly banned then fix this I'm almost having a heart attack with my account banned and I can't play in the new expansion fix it I beg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

still waiting T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Got unbanned weeee Big thanks to Chad!
    Last edited by Sheentaro; 03-21-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

4 days and not respon from sts T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hopeless now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received