Thread: Jewels

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Jewels

Now that jewels are falling in price, once concern is that halfway through the new expansion, most seasoned players will be able to reach full noble potential, this will render jewels useless eventually and only act as a gold sink everything new gears appear (socketing cost) so eventually, people will question what's the use of jewels? In a case where people argue that there are different types of jewels to mix and match with, i myself feel otherwise because class jewels are more or less the best for mainstream farming/ pvp at noble level due to the fact that the increase in stats converges as your primary stats increase meaning they are not in parallel proportions. Thus, a full noble finesse set will give almost the same damage as a full noble chaos set for example, with other additional stats making the class jewel superior over other jewels. Hence jewels will be rendered irrelevant probably by the 3rd quarter of this year, does sts have any enhancement in mind?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Platfarmer For This Useful Post:

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platfarmer View Post
    Now that jewels are falling in price, once concern is that halfway through the new expansion, most seasoned players will be able to reach full noble potential, this will render jewels useless eventually and only act as a gold sink everything new gears appear (socketing cost) so eventually, people will question what's the use of jewels? In a case where people argue that there are different types of jewels to mix and match with, i myself feel otherwise because class jewels are more or less the best for mainstream farming/ pvp at noble level due to the fact that the increase in stats converges as your primary stats increase meaning they are not in parallel proportions. Thus, a full noble finesse set will give almost the same damage as a full noble chaos set for example, with other additional stats making the class jewel superior over other jewels. Hence jewels will be rendered irrelevant probably by the 3rd quarter of this year, does sts have any enhancement in mind?
    hmmm I would love if we can add jewels together
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow now its a bad thing that jewels are dropping more ?? A gold sink ? First " wow jewels dont drop and only high end game players can afford improve drop rate plzz sts !!!" And this ... just be happy nobles are affordable for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Then you can all donate jewels to me. I will need a few million of them. Thx!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkystash View Post
    Wow now its a bad thing that jewels are dropping more ?? A gold sink ? First " wow jewels dont drop and only high end game players can afford improve drop rate plzz sts !!!" And this ... just be happy nobles are affordable for everyone
    First off you misread my intentions, i didnt say its a bad thing jewels are dropping more, I'm saying its a bad thing that they are capping jewels at noble. As a player, we should also be farsighted and think about possible problems that might arise. narrowmindedness will cause this game to eventually become stagnant. If everyone can afford the highest tier jewel then there is really no point in making jewels unless jewels are not removable, think about it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

First off you misread my intentions, i didnt say its a bad thing jewels are dropping more, I'm saying its a bad thing that they are capping jewels at noble. As a player, we should also be farsighted and think about possible problems that might arise. narrowmindedness will cause this game to eventually become stagnant. If everyone can afford the highest tier jewel then there is really no point in making jewels unless jewels are not removable, think about it
    They are not caping jewels at noble. There will be a +9 jewel with new expansion, which would require 3 nobles to craft. It will require 3 nobels x 18 jewel slots (for +9 jewel) = 54 nobles to maxed out a toon. The need for jewels will be insane next cap. Don't you worry.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

They are not caping jewels at noble (+8 jewel). There will be a +9 jewel with new expansion, which would require 3 nobles to craft. It will require 3 nobles x 18 jewel slots (for +9 jewel) = 54 nobles to maxed out a toon. The need for jewels will be insane next cap. Don't you worry.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    They are not caping jewels at noble (+8 jewel). There will be a +9 jewel with new expansion, which would require 3 nobles to craft. It will require 3 nobles x 18 jewel slots (for +9 jewel) = 54 nobles to maxed out a toon. The need for jewels will be insane next cap. Don't you worry.
    nice info bud, i might have missed that piece of news out because i remember the last time i read, the devs says that they wont be going any higher than noble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

nice info bud, i might have missed that piece of news out because i remember the last time i read, the devs says that they wont be going any higher than noble
    Was stated in an announcement thread about...3 weeks ago? Unless they've changed their mind recently and I missed it, it'll be +9 as new max.
    Though the difference between all +8 vs +9 at level 56 will be ridiculously miniscule in terms of an increase. The difference between +5s and +8s at 46 is already nearly vanity stats.

Anyway...jewel prices are indeed dropping fast. This is why I never liked people complaining for better rates (hurray! You can farm more jewels to sell! ...too bad their value has become pitiful as a result). They were fine as they were, especially after Shuyal started dropping them. People who actually want 9th tier jewels are going to already be stocking up on ex/sup/noble jewels in preparation.
    Don't expect to see prices to rise due to the 9th tier jewel. They are only going to plummet as any random level 56 in even epic gear will be able to fly through Shuyal and Trindin maps for jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

chill
    the drop is good after the increase
    now we can get reach standard and up
    but it isn't easy to get 1 type of jewel
    if you lucky you will loot 2 same of jewel in 1 map
    plus its fun to farm them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

jewels are overpriced still, yoi can buy an sns egg for 1 noble, or 2-3 arcane weapon,these are much useful than a +3-4 stat in your gear, which doesnt really matter at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    jewels are overpriced still, yoi can buy an sns egg for 1 noble, or 2-3 arcane weapon,these are much useful than a +3-4 stat in your gear, which doesnt really matter at all.
    u cant see it this way... pets and weapons get outdated, jewel never does, unless they stop upgrading it, so jewels are lifelong investments