Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue twinks are paper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well equipped lvl 46 rouges have 1.1k damage and 1.5k dps so it seems fair for them to have low armor. You rouges want the whole cake stop being greedy lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrablyx View Post
    Yes I agree . That Nerf is really unecessary at all. What sts call balance afected only us Rogues. They only nerfed our armor ans crit but they didn't do anything for Warriors and mages . Lets take all the classes :

A Mage lv 46 well equiped has around 1.4k - 1.5k armor and 900 dmg
    A Warrior Lv46 well equiped has around 2.5k - 2.7k amor and 700 damage
    A Rogue lv46 well equiped used to have 1.9k - 2k armor and 800 - 870 dmg

That was balanced because at lv 56 the armors damages and crits would be fair for all the classes but now with the nerft Rogues will Reach at Max 2.3k armor and a Warrior (lv46) very well equiped has more than 3k of armor and mages 1.7k so that means Rogues were unfairy put down to a useless toon . That should be fixed or it's gonna ruin us.
    Lol well equipped rouges have at least 1.1k damage and 1.5k+ dps don't lie bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrucho View Post
    Lol well equipped rouges have at least 1.1k damage and 1.5k+ dps don't lie bro
    [QUOTE=Thrucho;2424558]Well equipped lvl 46 rouges have 1.1k damage and 1.5k dps so it seems fair for them to have low armor. You rouges want the whole cake.

Funy here we talk about twink, if you have any twink tell your point about it. Thread say twink rog is paper and say my its not true"?
    Twink rog is useles. If you talk about twink 46 lev make new thread after expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Rogues still ruled pvp with damage nerf and you owned it pretty long, now you all are crying after 1 week, STS looks to balance endgame PvE and PvP, they look to make tanks wanted in elites, they want everyone to be on timed leaderboards, not only 3-4 maxed rogues, I'm sorry "fellow twinks", but you're just a casualty of balancing the endgame more and more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beatmap View Post
    Im a level 7 rogue and i enjoyed twinking for the longest time,but after the armor nerf for rogues, Rgoues get swapped with warriors and mages
    which really made me a bit depressed the aa of swift further adds on (twinks know what i speak of). The galen proc from warriors lowers armor(a bug ignored by sts) and procs multiple proc patches almost insta kills a rogue or sometimes the whole party.Because of this unessary nerf, more than endgamers twinks rogues are the most effected. We twinks have spent millons of our hard earned gold on our toons and now sts makes the game even more unbalanced by nerfing our armor. My fellow rogue twinks i need your support on this to either get back our armor or give us a damage buff

Comment your views about this topic below :/
    Lol all I read was "rogue is not OP anymore, I'm going to cry about it" seriously..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lucaskane2480 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucaskane2480 View Post
    Lol all I read was "rogue is not OP anymore, I'm going to cry about it" seriously..
    no one talk about rogue no op anymore
    we talk about no balance. for twink rogue its totaly riped.
    with this situation is only 1 way for this "quit" twink. or quit game. i think any twink player want only 2 class in pvp. not the matter what klass you play on twink. if 1 riped fun riped too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Rogues still ruled pvp with damage nerf and you owned it pretty long, now you all are crying after 1 week, STS looks to balance endgame PvE and PvP, they look to make tanks wanted in elites, they want everyone to be on timed leaderboards, not only 3-4 maxed rogues, I'm sorry "fellow twinks", but you're just a casualty of balancing the endgame more and more.
    i think you not play twink. any class. we not talk about balance endgame we talk balance class in twinkworld. and sory but and endgame pvp unbalanced alrdy too if you not see it pls max rogue and play pvp.