Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Not to sound rude but this is a blanket-comment generalizing a whole class. Mages, after the buffs to their class recently, are quite powerful in clashes as well as 1v1 now. However that is not the topic we are discussing here. In the past, many rogues, including me, did support threads that paved the way for mage buffs. We have no complaints about that. The issue is armor nerf on rogues and how it is totally unnecessary in pvp after the buffs to warriors and mages.

Hopefully sts is reading our feedback and if the reason for the nerf is PVE runs to include all classes in a party, the nerf could maybe be turned into a PVE thing only.
    Yes I agree with your statement apart people to blame other toon for their class was buff and they are nerf this comparison is not fair especially the one mages 'dominant' in pvp clashes... which arent half true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    I Think Just The Rich Rogues Like Zeus Are Nervous Because Of This Client,I Mean No More Eyes And Things Like That(gems)
    If You Dont Want New Update,Play As Mage Or Warrior(Simple As That).Its Your Own Choice,Dont Cry.
    This Is The Balance,I Have Rogue Yea,Why Cry.
    Yea,Now Mage And Rogue Have Almost The Same Armor,Why You Cry That You Dont Have Shield,Normal Mage Have 10%Dodge(Even The Most OP's One),While Normal Rogue Have 54% Dodge Stats So Yes Here Is The Balance.You Dodge Almost Every Second Hit.
    What i understand from the response..rogues are only to be blamed for this nerf ..
    why we rogues always keep silent and have to be so unselfish about other classes buffs just because it is healthy for the game ..this is a bad quality u see
    70% of warriors have over 10k hp,3-3.5K armor and easily 800 dmg with arcane sword..so why they need to tank..they will never care and attack full out..they dont have to bother about dying ..so much for party mechanics ..loool
    In the past rogues have always supported warrior buffs..and mage buffs..but look at the jubilation by warriors..it is just sick
    And for the wise head who thinks only super rich Zeus is going to get affected need to get themself educated about the game
    Zeus with op gear can still manage..what with average geared rogue ?Those who don't have Glintson armor? And not the money to buy and craft the whole set ? I was trying to farm fangs..but now as it turns out..I am only farming death now and given up trying..so this was the class balance the warriors are so excited about ?
    Tank Rogues hv 5k hp and 1.9k armor ..bring the warriors down to that level and then ask them how good a tank they are ?
    Mages need armor buff...undoubtedly..but this will make the warriors sooooooooooo sad...
    I think its high time..STS should not give 3 options for a new player..why confuse them ..when warriors are the only class they are worried about ?
    I am expecting Aimed shot and lightning demand form warriors very soon..so next in line is that these that these skills will be taken form the respective classes and put in warriors...good luck warriors and good bye others..
    Last edited by Tapash Bose; 03-20-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Rogue can survive with tank and mage back in season 4 when elite nord even theirs armor not good , and when 41 come where all rogue can easily solo all map with that armor...i bet all old rogue didnt complain about this armor nerf...
    Those were the days when Warrior had low dmg. Now with 800 plus damage most warriors forget to tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Just like in many other games, everyone wants to be Carries...Not Supports.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default What did you do STS ?

Excuse me, i just wanna say something about rogue.

Name:  rememx.png
Views: 489
Size:  854.0 KB
    look that ss, my armor was 488 and now 413 ?
    First time you reduced our damage, and now you reduced 15% armor, maybe next time you will be lowered critical too ?
    look at auction some people selling that twinks gear so cheap. Even some people made decide quit from this game because they are disappointed with what happened. To play twinks need to much gold, around 20m-25m to be strong.
    Do you wanna make rogue like a mage ? Our armor like a mage then. it's not fair.
    Just remember, each characters has a unique, not to be equated.

-= Follow Your Instinct, Trust Your Mind =-

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buckledown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It is simply not fair especially when you are in a war and warrior burst down your heal with Galen proc, while mage stun you with jord staff normal(proc)

The problem with this update is that sts didn't look at twinks when they made this changes, if you compare endgame and twink in lower lvl, you will be surprised that some warrior in twink have more damage than a lv 46 could get(ofc compare to lv and state of opponent) and you can't just kill a warr as easily in lv 10

I was in gw yesterday, 2jord proc and Galen proc was needed to get my health down to 25% less
    Btw It seems like you like to compare the warr/rogue/mage, have you seen the proc on the proc on Elo bow/Galen/jord. The elorian bow is quite useless in lv 10..the Galen proc is OP that people uses galen warfare...seriously warfare... Just that shows us how powerful Galen actually is, the same story goes with Jord staff
    The fact that you won't find a galen or a jord in auction and elorian bow goes for around 200-400k(lv 10) shows us again that the item was simply not "balanced" the rogue had the state but not the proc while warrior and mage have state and proc...

I hope STS and the community will open their eyes and realized that rogue in twink need the lost armor to be able to fight in pvp...I feel like I'm a mage without shield, RIP rogue twink....back to warr

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leslietheone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buckledown View Post
    Excuse me, i just wanna say something about rogue.
    maybe next time you will be lowered critical too ?
    shhh, too soon, too soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Last 1-3 years rogues are the one who's one-shotting everyone now STS turn the tide and make rogue feel what's the feeling of getting one-shotted. LoL.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    shhh, too soon, too soon
    Its allready been lowered, 2 less crit in passive... but for all classes, so dont really matter for rogues i know...

To OP Rogues been to strong for a while, reading forums where rogues now change to mage make it obvious if it was not before, not that i mind rogues beeing the prefered class of all that want to be strongest, makes mage and tank gear cheep and rogue gear expensive.. but Arcane legends was starting to become rogue legends, result could be 10x rogues for every tank/mage.

Balance ftw. But agree they nerfed armor maby abit yo much for rogues o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

So it's unfair to make your armor almost same as mage's but you can still farm them in vs on twink levels? The changes were made to balance the endgame pvp, because STS cares about endgame balance, you have chosen to be twink, so be one, if you don't like it, too bad...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default to all the crying rogues

STOP crying the games much more balanced this way

all that is left now is to lower tank damage

rogues are never supposed to be able to withstand damage ideally hence this nerf was highly required
    haters gona hate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Oh..

Oh the Jedi are going to feel this one (cringes)

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I want to say thank you for those who shared their thoughts and ideas in my thread.
    I got one question for MAGES and WARRIORS.
    Will Your class die or feel weaker if we got our armor back?
    If yes, why? If no, then stop being an antagonist, we just want our armor back, why not just be happy for us. If you have issues regarding with your class (mage-warrior), make your own thread and try your best to get STS's attention.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    It is simply not fair especially when you are in a war and warrior burst down your heal with Galen proc, while mage stun you with jord staff normal(proc)

The problem with this update is that sts didn't look at twinks when they made this changes, if you compare endgame and twink in lower lvl, you will be surprised that some warrior in twink have more damage than a lv 46 could get(ofc compare to lv and state of opponent) and you can't just kill a warr as easily in lv 10

I was in gw yesterday, 2jord proc and Galen proc was needed to get my health down to 25% less
    Btw It seems like you like to compare the warr/rogue/mage, have you seen the proc on the proc on Elo bow/Galen/jord. The elorian bow is quite useless in lv 10..the Galen proc is OP that people uses galen warfare...seriously warfare... Just that shows us how powerful Galen actually is, the same story goes with Jord staff
    The fact that you won't find a galen or a jord in auction and elorian bow goes for around 200-400k(lv 10) shows us again that the item was simply not "balanced" the rogue had the state but not the proc while warrior and mage have state and proc...

I hope STS and the community will open their eyes and realized that rogue in twink need the lost armor to be able to fight in pvp...I feel like I'm a mage without shield, RIP rogue twink....back to warr

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk
    Yes, you are right. I think STS more focused on the endgame, without seeing twinks players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    So it's unfair to make your armor almost same as mage's but you can still farm them in vs on twink levels? The changes were made to balance the endgame pvp, because STS cares about endgame balance, you have chosen to be twink, so be one, if you don't like it, too bad...
    I think PvP not Merely for vs, but for guildwar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I think u got something wrong there mate
    As you may know we all are equal that means that sts need to make it fair for all lvl, and now just focus on the endgame when they make such a big decision.
    You can't just take 15% armor of all rogue and think it will make it balanced...for example lv 3 twink...I have no idea how u can compare lv 3 twink and endgame
    The crit on endgame is WAY too OP compared to lv 10 crit(on warr)
    If sts make changes like this, they would need to play each lvl in pvp and pve, and then take % armor of each lvl differently...this might seem a waste of time when they could focus on expansion, new pets etc.
    BUT it is a decision that can destroy the game for twink rogue witch is simply not fair for us.....we used 15-25m on gear and now we can use our 25m gear on arlor or put it on auction for 2/3 of the price
    For me(lv 10) who fight against lv 11s for the most, I find it really hard not to die now that 1 crit aimed shot (from lv 11) can basically take 40% of my health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I will definitely take this post into consideration the next time mages want something buffed again!!
    - (un) Retired -

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I feel really bad with this game changing update for Twink zone and PVE zone for ROUGE.. Sorcerer class meant to have lower armor simply because they have the most OP rooting-stunning skills + arcane shield ... Therefore, Since rog focus on single target, they should have at least mid armor between warrior-mage. Its very simple.
    Last edited by Gerran; 03-20-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

rogues need fix for sure they cant even survive atm!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

True! Next time please make rogues 0mana 0hp to sts