Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If you think your average gear should be able to compete with my max gear, you have serious balance issues. You should be competitive with someone that has similar gear with you which is how it was BEFORE the update. Now, it has completely ruined this.

I've always supported warrior buff and Mage buff, this is thanks I get for that? I think that we rogues should remember this next time other classes are requesting a re balance yet again.
    Totally agreed. I too was supporting mages heal buff vehemently like a lot of other players. Why? Because regardless of whether mage is my main class or not, I wished for it to be healthy so that competition is fair and enjoyable. As players who love the game, we should post opinions that protect the health of the game, not put down a class just because we are not owning a specific person who plays that class. Before the nerf, things were almost perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Before the nerf things were perfect,we finnaly got the balance we always wanted and Bam! Sts nerfs the rogues...bye bye balance again :'(

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel030 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why do you always rely on pt, its up to me! its up to you! if you want to get pt so be it!!! our main concern here is we have our armor back so we can at least survive from an instant death!!!.. stop talking non sense, even a pt with warrior or mage will not change the fact that we can easily die from an unexpected hit!! You know what I mean? open your eyes people!!! its not about warrior/mage who can help us run maps, -its the about being killed by one hit!!!- Will your heal or jugg and etc can revive a dead mate? Do you even understand that?
    PLEASE READ PLEASE READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND before talking nonsense... sigh, im sorry to be this mean but its you don't understand the point here!!!!!

-Its not about how we rouges run maps (solo or pt with warr / mage), its about the armor taken from us without any explanation from STS.

-Whatever we say here still has no meaning, only STS attention can put an end to this issue.
    Last edited by Gerran; 03-19-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    Why do you always rely on pt, its up to me! its up to you! if you want to get pt so be it!!! our main concern here is we have our armor back so we can at least survive from an instant death!!!.. stop talking non sense, even a pt with warrior or mage will not change the fact that we can easily die from an unexpected hit!! You know what I mean? open your eyes people!!! its not about warrior/mage who can help us run maps, -its the about being killed by one hit!!!- Will your heal or jugg and etc can revive a dead mate? Do you even understand that?
    PLEASE READ PLEASE READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND before talking nonsense... sigh, im sorry to be this mean but its you don't understand the point here!!!!!
    The whole idea of warrior is to protect your team mates from dieing buy hold aggro and dealing damage to some degree.This is what is called TANKING!!!!
    Everyone gets one hit even warriors. Warriors can prevent this from happening to the most part but some u will have to prevent urself this is what agility is for what rogues will have to do more of now instead of just spam spam buttons. Stratagy will find its way back into the game.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Woolley For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    We finally might see more variety in team setups. I agree with the rogue armor nerf. Every time I run with pugs in PVE, its a bunch of warriors that are most likely having trouble finding teams.
    Hmm maybe you just don't have the right rogues in your fl? My friends and I have always been happy to play mixed team.
    This stemmed from way back, 1 war,2 rogues,1 Mage was the way we first went into elites...nothing changed except after a few weeks into Tindirin getting warriors to join a party became harder and harder....so of course we had to adapt on occasions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

before armor red i can vs warior mage with glinstone set ferv bow , both can win both can lose, both can survive alrdy? alrdy i can only feeed them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Normally, as a pve rouge (L46), a hit from elite boss/arena boss will take 70-95% of my total hp but luckily we got potions to the rescue. Unfortunately STS has decided to banish 15-20% of our armor without any explanation which is very disappointing. So what do you expect, instant death! We ROUGES farm arena, but now it's the arena farming us. Please be considerate before you make updates, it's not that we complain, we loved and played AL for months and years, but such update is killing our class. We hope to hear your response STS.

Thank you.

Just in case you wonder how much is my current hp;
    its 5Kplus without pet (can u imagine an instant death from a 5k hp, how much more for those lower than my stats!) It's very unfair..

" We want our armor back"
    I am an end game rogue and I have to be honest, I really dont understand all the (pve) complaining .....take off the "I lost armor blinders"..Look at the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    We finally might see more variety in team setups. I agree with the rogue armor nerf. Every time I run with pugs in PVE, its a bunch of warriors that are most likely having trouble finding teams.
    This is absolutely just your own belief, there is no way I would not run with warrior or mage in elite map, a warrior/mage with good initiating skills and good timing in heal is great remedy in party.. however, in order to hit numerous run in arena, we prefer to party with all rog. What I'm trying to say is that rog, mage and warrior has its own advantage and disadvantage but this armor reduce for rog has taken a big part of our survival capability. Self centeredness won't bring equality to everyone.
    I lost armor just like you did. I have 1749 armor with the effigy buff, 1521 without. 105 str 4595 health with nek summoned. I have not added any points into skill mastery yet, still using my old build due to using the glintstone set. I learned to adapt to the lack of str, hp, mana, & now armor. (In my set I use one noble water jewel to help with the mana loss with the glint set, you can use jewels to bump your armor, add mastery pts to razor shield to reduce damage).
    Yes, I do feel a bit more hits from certain clusters of mobs (ren gol) but, this can also be avoided by proper timing of skills. As far as farming arena, I still can solo the arena, any any other elite map. But i choose to run in a party with a skilled tank (many out there), in non scaled maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Woolley View Post
    Your missing the point of the entire game. The game is a team based stratagy and it now requires just that. A good rogue now needs to stratagise with other classes to best complete maps. This is what the game is ment to be...................
    Well said above Michael
    Last edited by Avaree; 03-19-2016 at 06:26 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If devs are reading this thread then u can see how ALL rogues are not happy about continously nerfing them and buffing other classes... New maps will be surely hader then ren gol and in rengols we get one shot... I agree with returning our armor at least 150(cuz it was reduced for about 300) and buffing mages armor... Rogues dosent have any defensive skill like mages sheild except razor but that's still nothing cuz it doesn't reduces that much dmg even with masteries... please devs answer us about this we would like to discuss about it. Thank you

Sent from my PAP4040_DUO using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ShakeygirlROG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

My rogue can also still solo arena. Deathless. I have L46 legendary bow, L46 legendary helm, L46 legendary armor, L46 legendary belt. Can do it with legendary pet too.
    Why compare if any class can solo elites. It's just a matter of pots used or time spent. Why would a warrior attempt it though, because it will take 1 billion pots and 10 hours to complete a map. Argument is invalid.
    If a weak rogue can die in PVE, then get a tank who can and wants to hold aggro. Mage to control mobs.

I cannot say whether PVP is unbalanced. I've never heard complaints about Glintstone Aegis warriors being OP in PVP tho? Or mythic Glintstone Maul? Is warrior OP then? Not fair to let an arcane sword determine if a class is OP! It is hard to compare classes in a duel. Things like gear and skill is a big factor. Don't just whine in order to whine. SHOW the differences instead. Two equally skilled and geared people against each other. Else it just may looks like a rant to a dev.

PS. I have all classes at L46
    Last edited by TW84; 03-19-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Rogue can survive with tank and mage back in season 4 when elite nord even theirs armor not good , and when 41 come where all rogue can easily solo all map with that armor...i bet all old rogue didnt complain about this armor nerf...
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Remember that to even get to 2k+ armor, you need to have both the Glintstone helm and armor equipped. Which means others who do not have the set are probably sitting at 1.4-15k armor, similar to that of a mage. A mage who has shield and multiple skills that can stun and root from a distance. I have a low-geared mage and I now fare better on that one lol. Please don't argue that rogues can use our glintstone set for traps that stun. Because that then our hp and armor are both too low that even setting those traps are a huge hazard.

Our mana potion consumption already burns our pockets out. After the update, I find myself spamming pots more than dealing damage. I'm not rich by any means but I'm sure I'm still better of than probably thousands who are just trying to play the game casually and enjoy it with friends. I'd hate to see how this affects them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PAPER ROG

Sent from my H860 using Tapatalk

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

If the rogues would depend on the new razorshield set up, then the razor should have a bit longer time. I got both endgame sorc and rogue, with the sorc I never felt squishy anymore thanks to the Arcane shield buff and mastery. But with rogue? meh, better keep playing with sorc for now. Its a waste of potions and ankhs to run rogues in elite as of now.

If warrior is rock
    and sorcerer is scissor,
    then rogue is paper

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

OMG, my point was very clear, even if we have warrior or mage in party, its useless!!! what does the heal can do when your already dead with one hit!!! Does it make sense to you?
    Not if you don't get hit, include a warrior and watch rogues and mages be invulnerable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I am an end game rogue and I have to be honest, I really dont understand all the (pve) complaining .....take off the "I lost armor blinders"..Look at the big picture.

I lost armor just like you did. I have 1749 armor with the effigy buff, 1521 without. 105 str 4595 health with nek summoned. I have not added any points into skill mastery yet, still using my old build due to using the glintstone set. I learned to adapt to the lack of str, hp, mana, & now armor. (In my set I use one noble water jewel to help with the mana loss with the glint set, you can use jewels to bump your armor, add mastery pts to razor shield to reduce damage).
    Yes, I do feel a bit more hits from certain clusters of mobs (ren gol) but, this can also be avoided by proper timing of skills. As far as farming arena, I still can solo the arena, any any other elite map. But i choose to run in a party with a skilled tank (many out there), in non scaled maps.

Well said above Michael
    i wish see how you play pvp, with this useless stuff, what help you survive water gem hp doge:? warior:? uh nothing? we still have dmg but hard to deal from floor xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

If this nerf realy make a balance as many player says ( or no one realy says) then stg must be start thinking about buff war armor and make a balance instead of nerf rogue armor,
    Why must weakned 1 class if other feel too ( weak) just renerf rogue armor and give that as buff for war then we may feel a balance.
    And yeah u guys will know how this nerf work if u run elite everyday before nerf update and take a look to elite after nerf come.

[ forgiveness ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sts, pls make us rogues 0mana 0hp -100% crit so that it's fair to mage and warrior. its just so unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    i wish see how you play pvp, with this useless stuff, what help you survive water gem hp doge:? warior:? uh nothing? we still have dmg but hard to deal from floor xD
    Re-read my post i said PVE, If i chose to pvp i would re-adjust my equipment to a pvp set
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Not to mention rogues can use Shadow Veil, like they used to.
    If a rogue was at 1900 defense and now at 1600..veil turns 1600 into 1920. Not only that, but veil also reduces mobs damage by 15% on top of that.
    A scant 9 second cool down, as opposed to a mage's shield's 15 seconds.
    A rogue can choose to use Nekro on top of this. As well as stand in a mage's consecrate.

Gosh, I'm really missing the old days of elite Frostir at the 31 cap before he was repeatedly weakened. Even after he was nerfed, you brought a strong warrior if you wanted a chance. And this was well before ankhs. If you died, you then had to struggle running back through the skipped mobs. lol
    Rogues can't use shadow veil, lol. The way the buff/debuff system works is that any armor percentage debuff renders any armor percentage buff useless.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Re-read my post i said PVE, If i chose to pvp i would re-adjust my equipment to a pvp set
    For PvP, anything hits you like a truck. STG should've really thought about how this works in PvP, especially since a majority of the buffs for other classes were made with PvP in mind.

I really hope STG does something to at least make this a PvE only sort of thing.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List