Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

As someone who regularly plays all 3 classes in pvp i think we were getting close to balanced. The only part of pvp that rogues were op at is 1v1. I feel like in 1v1 it took less skill to kill as a rogue then with the other classes but in clash this wasn't really the case. IMO the crit nerf was fine, but a armor nerf was a bit too much when in end game pvp all it takes is a second to die. If sts wants to make rogues die easy fine, but like others have suggested they should take away the nerf on damage. As for ren'gol elites i really don't know since i never run them because fangs are the only thing there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    People complaining about how rogues don't have any shield, well they have insane crits. If you're dying easy on pvp then blame your team play not your character. The way we should determine if a character is overpowered is when we play duel. each class have their own weak point and their advantage. and the key to wining should be how well you understand your opponent and how well you time your skill, and needless to mention the gears comparatively. rogues have been playing for long with the upper hand so i know you feel scared to face this fair challenge but don't be, just learn to tackle your opponent with skill not with advantage. but now that there will be skill mastery no one can cry to sts about being the op class anymore since its about building your character yourself to gain the upper hand gg sts. For example in dota 2, it totally depends on the items we build. If we go for pure dps we lack in damage, mana, magic resistance, armor, escape and so on. or if we go for pure damage build as powerful as we might be from range we will be a squishy one when we encounter close combat
    so no more crying let your skill decide if you win or not.
    WTF... *rolled eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

well.... us mages have even less armor and we managed to survive... (no, not everyone use shield)...

i'm sure you'll find a way to survive.

Imo, the imbalance lies more in pvp rather than pve

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    +1 to ravager, its arcane legends not rogue legends, teams will finally include tanks since rogues wont be able to pot spam the map out
    i think it's unfair to stereotype us that we always seclude warriors in our runs. i for one always look for a war in making a pt in elite maps when farming. as a matter of fact, i have more warrior friends in my list than rogues. so yeah, it's not always "rogue legends" for all of us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rogue's down .

Sent from my Vision 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Now that rogues see less tanky, that just means you have to play smarter than before. I used to simply tank red zones from most bosses seeing as they wouldn't kill me either way. No I've got to in the habit of actually trying to avoid hits that I know will kill me now that I'm a potato. Though this doesn't apply in Pvp, and STS should look into balancing that... *cough* give us our DMG in Pvp *cough*
    No!!! No more damage on pvp -___- rogues critical was awesome and more damage?
    More damage = instan kill a mage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredystern For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Anyway rogues armor was reduce cause its almost 1.5x more times than a mage, thats make a rogue hard as tank in lvl 41 its almost impossible to beat a good geared rogue >.<

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Now that rogues see less tanky, that just means you have to play smarter than before. I used to simply tank red zones from most bosses seeing as they wouldn't kill me either way. No I've got to in the habit of actually trying to avoid hits that I know will kill me now that I'm a potato. Though this doesn't apply in Pvp, and STS should look into balancing that... *cough* give us our DMG in Pvp *cough*
    You were a potato before, now you're a French fry. >:)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    We finally might see more variety in team setups. I agree with the rogue armor nerf. Every time I run with pugs in PVE, its a bunch of warriors that are most likely having trouble finding teams.
    This is absolutely just your own belief, there is no way I would not run with warrior or mage in elite map, a warrior/mage with good initiating skills and good timing in heal is great remedy in party.. however, in order to hit numerous run in arena, we prefer to party with all rog. What I'm trying to say is that rog, mage and warrior has its own advantage and disadvantage but this armor reduce for rog has taken a big part of our survival capability. Self centeredness won't bring equality to everyone.
    Last edited by Gerran; 03-18-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Come on, rogue armor nerf is normal, this will make the game more balance. Since rogue critical hit too wonder, Rogue era should be ended now for balancing the game.
    D

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gerran View Post
    However, in order to hit numerous run in arena, we prefer to party with all rog. What I'm trying to say is that mage and warrior has its own advantage and disadvantage but this armor reduce for rog has taken a big part of our survival capability. Self centeredness won't bring equality to everyone.
    Isn't all rogue parties for arena excluding other classes and the exact reason sts decided to nerf rogue armor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Isn't all rogue parties for arena excluding other classes and the exact reason sts decided to nerf rogue armor?
    then why not party with all mages or warrior and exclude our class... why blame rouges for their team up in running arena?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Come on, rogue armor nerf is normal, this will make the game more balance. Since rogue critical hit too wonder, Rogue era should be ended now for balancing the game.
    how about armor nerf for warrior would you still say its normal? You're only seeing your bright side, not for everyone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

The max amount of HP I have (with pet) is 4800. Welcome to the wonderful world of one shots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i cant even kill warrior using 2H sword as a mage welcome to the world of mage too

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Mage: dmg-mana
    Rogue: dps-crit
    Warrior: HP-Armor.
    Give the rogue the armor, give the mage hp and armor and give Crit and dps to Warrior then there is no reason for a pt. Before of 1.5 when i go into Shuyal Arena rogues and Mages said "A War ZzZzZ" and next leave the map (I use war 7k hp, 2700 armor and 632 dmg). STS nerf rogue armor because it make the rogue a independient class (the game don't work in that way, Mage is support, Rogue killer and War tank), now the rogue need support from mage, the next should be nerf War dmg (800 dmg for a war make it independient too).

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i cant even kill warrior using 2H sword as a mage welcome to the world of mage too
    The nerf was all rogue lvs. Arc sword is level 46. Rogues have good health and armo because the arc ring and planar pendent, that are level 41. Before that does not have to use.

In my opinion they should wait for the new items and 56 lv.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This nerf will allow warriors back in to places like arena and force the tanks to do what they are surpose to do. TANK!
    With the implementation of the new jugg and after testing it in pve it works very well to help protect other party members. Becausevof jugg being useful in pve again it also forces tanks to steer away from skills like VB. I for one have finally felt how easy it is to protect a rogue using jugg. The problem is now we don't have many pve tanks and I have a lot of rogues telling me this. maybe a few tanky rogues may want to finally give it a go.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I'm not using planar pendant but still I can survive from those evil mobs and bosses. But now, I kept farming deaths. Makes me feel like a total tissue. Before the update, I can run solo arena and maps. After the update, I died even when step on Ferrix poisons. 😪

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

U need a warrior with jugg in pt. this is not a solo running game.