Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] Rogue Armor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Agreed, I truly don't get this selfish behavior when on many occasions, rogue players have helped support buffs when they were needed. And personally, I've never asked for a nerf on other classes, I've only asked them to become stronger.

This current armor change makes a rogue downright unplayable. Keep in mind that I have 6K HP and I still drop like a rock if anything so much as looks as me now. 1.8K armor was an armor rating that was acceptable 2 seasons ago...

However, that being said. It's my firm belief that STG is closely paying attention so I encourage that we keep our heads and don't insult them for this. Instead, work on providing the feedback that they need to properly fix things!
    Yep, yep and yep!

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    This was a pretty surprising nerf but I feel like there is something we are missing. It would seem that just reducing the armor of the upcoming gear would have been a better move than lowering our base armor. That being said lets hope that there is a reasonable explanation for this when the expansion hits or Sts helps us get some of our armor stats back. For all we know the new upcoming armor could provide some impressive stats and combined with the armor we already had it would be too much. I just hope this gets worked out without too much rogue bloodshed.
    I really hope you are right about this too, hate to feel so negative about it all and feel like every class but rogue is getting buffed and better :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

As someone who regularly plays all 3 classes in pvp i think we were getting close to balanced. The only part of pvp that rogues were op at is 1v1. I feel like in 1v1 it took less skill to kill as a rogue then with the other classes but in clash this wasn't really the case. IMO the crit nerf was fine, but a armor nerf was a bit too much when in end game pvp all it takes is a second to die. If sts wants to make rogues die easy fine, but like others have suggested they should take away the nerf on damage. As for ren'gol elites i really don't know since i never run them because fangs are the only thing there.