Thread: Star Legends General Attributes (STR, DEX, INT) Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

@Crimson - your data provides a definitive fundamental difference in attributes between Pocket Legends and Star Legends. STR will acts the same way for all 3 characters in Pocket Legends (meaning it will increase stats in the same exact manner) but will be dependent on the class in Star Legends. I'll definitely use your findings but I will not be able to give per point equations like I did with Ops unless you can figure out those values yourself and extrapolate figures for Commando equations...if you're up for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    @Crimson - your data provides a definitive fundamental difference in attributes between Pocket Legends and Star Legends. STR will acts the same way for all 3 characters in Pocket Legends (meaning it will increase stats in the same exact manner) but will be dependent on the class in Star Legends. I'll definitely use your findings but I will not be able to give per point equations like I did with Ops unless you can figure out those values yourself and extrapolate figures for Commando equations...if you're up for it
    That complicates things significantly when deciding the distribution of skills.