Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Weapons were buffed/nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ts, what means visible bug when sts takes dmg from weapon away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    Ts, what means visible bug when sts takes dmg from weapon away.
    The visual but means what we saw was a bug. The displayed damage stat was incorrect, but we were actually doing the damage we were meant to do. Now the number we see in our stat screen is proper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TREMORS24 View Post
    WHATS FUNNY IS WISDOM GUN HAS BETTER SKILL DAMAGE AND BETTER DAMAGE THAN THE ARCANE STAFF...HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. MYTHIC GUN IS BETTER THAN ARCANE STAFF .....LOL STS SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.....ARCANE STAFF W/ 3 SUPERB JEWELS.....LIGHTNING SKIL DAM (1910-2387) TIME SKIL DAM (2491-3114) FROST SKIL DAM (1661-2076)
    WISDOM GUN w/ NO JEWELS..... " (1944-2430) " (2536-3170 " (1691-2113)
    Exactly, skill damage was correct, while the damage on stats page was fake (wrong).
    Which is why after the update staff have less damage now. To be truly reflective of skill damage

FYI, skill damage is dependent on damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please sts fix this visual bug i hate to have less than 1k damage :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How can it be a bug when Arcane Staff gave me 251dps when i bought and now is 228? This is no bug for me. This is lowering dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is crap. I am fully po'd at this I don't believe that this was just a visual error. As I can see the difference in my dmg from attacking mobs. You definitely nerfed the staff. This is the first real complaint from me on this type of issue! Fix this please.
    this is just the type of thing I am beginning to expect from sts during expansions and adding new mythic weps already is kinda fast don't ya think? Or is it a way to ensure the most profitable business move?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

is just a visual change, i use daggers in arena and my hit not increase, is same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Initial release

Current

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still think that the "visual image" excuse STS gave doesn't make any sense considering the proof in nerf in DPS and DMG on staff is right there?

Iamburberry | Notburberry

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iAmBurberry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

It took you this long to fix the visual bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I guess I'll post it here too....

Remember in the past there was a discussion about gun giving more skill damage than staff? This is exactly that.

It's just now that the damage stats you see is now truly reflective of the skill damage

Here's the quote :
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    On paper, the staff definitely blows the wisdom gun out of the water. But there are some drawbacks.

Firstly, you lose 85-90 skill damage (on lightning) on another equally gemmed staff vs a wisdom gun. To compare, the giant bone Bow vs Elon Bow was only 30 skill damage less (on Aimed shot).

The HP and stat bonus on the staff is far superior to the gun. You gain roughly 260 hp over wisdom gun, and .5 crit. When under the proc, you gain an additional 3 crit and roughly the same damage u get from wisdom guns proc.

However, the difference is this. The staff will proc 100% of the time, but only if it's charged. The wisdom gun proc is far rarer, but can happen just by tapping the gun. Since it takes 3 seconds to charge and the staff proc lasts 8 seconds, you will have 5 seconds before u have to start charging again if you want to remain under the proc. This takes away 37.5% of your time, which is a huge deal in PvE and more so in PvP. Also, the range of the proc is small. 3 steps will take you out of its range. Because of the 4 axe sets, u will probably have to charge it more than once in the 8 second time period.

I'm not advertising wisdom gun. The staff may still be better. I'm just pointing out that it isn't a no brainer decision like many assume it is based on the stat bonus on character screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All the talk about the visual error doesn't make sense. More than 70 points of damage lost, and at the same time, arc blades get a buff in a damage. Where's the equilibrium in that? Where's the sense in that? I don't think it's a visual error, just a hard crush in skill points.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

K so its now clear then, im glad i havent buy the dragon staff, cause the price will gonna cheaper i think. But when i see my stats in the auction, my damage was about 997, but now i check it was around 894 so its not only 100 damage took from us, its based on ur passive or pet >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkfarm View Post
    All the talk about the visual error doesn't make sense. More than 70 points of damage lost, and at the same time, arc blades get a buff in a damage. Where's the equilibrium in that? Where's the sense in that? I don't think it's a visual error, just a hard crush in skill points.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Then look at skill damage? They are probably still the same (will that's what they said above about rogue )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Currently I believe it is a bug as skill damage is both the same on mage and rogues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No they decrease the damage base of characters. :/

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Every week its some new bs, the disappointment is real. Sts you had a good thing going but lately its just one f up after another. Take some pride in your work ffs. You guys act as if all the changes u make after the fact are just normal ironing out of bugs and such. Your product is suffering. Your game is teetering on laughable at this point and you're lucky the social aspect keeps ppl logging in cuz its damn sure not the consistency of gameplay. Look at how often u change critical game components. What is right? What is wrong? What are we supposed to believe anymore? Every release sees some sort of change after its too late and this only compounds the problems. We put our trust in you as devs to get it right, to offer us a solid product we can trust has been tested and is functioning properly. Ban ppl cuz your game doesn't function right and items don't appear in trade? Reward botters w banners? Release new red pets without testing then nerf them? Seems legit...
    At this rate I'm not sure i can even take this srsly anymore. A game is only as good as its developer and week after week you're just dropping the ball. Maybe its time to retire this old journeymans jersey and hit the bench for good.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gorecaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    Every week its some new bs, the disappointment is real. Sts you had a good thing going but lately its just one f up after another. Take some pride in your work ffs. You guys act as if all the changes u make after the fact are just normal ironing out of bugs and such. Your product is suffering. Your game is teetering on laughable at this point and you're lucky the social aspect keeps ppl logging in cuz its damn sure not the consistency of gameplay. Look at how often u change critical game components. What is right? What is wrong? What are we supposed to believe anymore? Every release sees some sort of change after its too late and this only compounds the problems. We put our trust in you as devs to get it right, to offer us a solid product we can trust has been tested and is functioning properly. Ban ppl cuz your game doesn't function right and items don't appear in trade? Reward botters w banners? Release new red pets without testing then nerf them? Seems legit...
    At this rate I'm not sure i can even take this srsly anymore. A game is only as good as its developer and week after week you're just dropping the ball. Maybe its time to retire this old journeymans jersey and hit the bench for good.
    I didn't even play season 8 for these reasons. I will try season 9 but at this point, the old arcane pets are better than the new one just released, they released arcane weapons before the expansion meaning the new weapons will likely be inferior - giving us more backwards gear "progression". Just the fact they're giving everyone level 46 mythics right before they level up to 56 is making me wonder if this will be another season without viable (or any) elite legendaries. If this season isn't a vast improvement over the one just finishing, the game is pretty much over for most players I know.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

When the rogues got armor nerf ( lost 400-500 ) even tough we already had crit and dmg nerf you mages were like : Oh its ok but now when your dmg gets visual fix whole world falls apart :'(

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel030 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Losing rogue armor is OK, but losing mage DPS is bad?

Name:  PicsArt_03-25-09.21.53-b.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  73.9 KB
    Last edited by soon; 03-26-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by soon View Post
    Losing rogue armor is OK, but losing mage DPS is bad?

Name:  PicsArt_03-25-09.21.53-b.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  73.9 KB
    Yes that's true. The buffing and nerfing is preferential. You lost armor but received an added compensation through damage buff.
    All in all I'll take off this moaning attire and refrain from grumbling.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to darkfarm For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

why does it take sts weeks for this?
    I mean it was a visual bug and i based my decision to buy arcane staff on fake stats. I spent 3m on something i did not need. very disappointed now.

thx loli