Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glintstone Opening Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Glintstone Opening Event

No one has bought this up so i may as well do it, has anyone noticed how slowly the bar is filling?
    Currently we are sitting on 9.9k-10k which seems to add up to 10% of the bar, if my estimations are correct it will
    take approximately 100k to reach Bronze tier, speaking of which i can't imagine how long it till take us to reach Gold tier.

We have 7 days to reach Gold tier and its not enough time to reach Gold or Plat tier. I have 2 options to sort this situation out, Reduce the amount of Points that is needed to reach certain tiers or increase the time frame, with the size of the community we have no where near as much players to compete with this event, many of us really grind while others get the 1 point needed for the mythic gear then decide to sit back and relax. This is where option 3 comes in, increase the amount of points needed to be able to get the mythic gear, so people then actually have a cause to grind.

We all have a life and as much as we contribute to this event it will be near impossible to reach gold or plat tier at this rate, from my estimations it will take at least 3 days to reach bronze tier and i'm expecting the points to stay the same or increase every tier so if this is true we need a MINiMUM of 300k points to reach Gold tier, it could possibly be 400-500k to reach Plat.

If something can be done to slightly help us out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I am worried about the bar filling slow too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Highly agree the gole sts has set up is impossible considering people have jobs etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Easy to understand. I know many people like me they will not do this stupid event. Farming till plat tier that u can farm then also.......lolz. Just boring. I am just waiting 1 week till finished.

IGN: HARTHOLZWURM; Endgamemage
    Weeeeew, i am a cool one ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hartholzwurm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Agreed people have jobs and some of us are students. We don't have that much time to farm supplies all day. Sts should nerf the bar!!!!!
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Bar progress really slow, yet crafting time of gems are really long..looks like sts really intends us to spend our plat on this..

Sleep Mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I'm doing it but I'm not plat crafting, so it'll take awhile to craft! I DO think the bar's moving faster.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Why are ingredients not stashable? Ppl who farm the bundles actually run off from the map without opening them.
    I understand that the solution to this is that you (sts) have kept bundles that are purchaseable by gold. But then why is there a crafting cost for the gems???
    This whole thing is a gold sink with no returns to be made or break even.
    Now if you consider the pace at which the bar is filling up, it translates into a huge amount of gold for f2p players wich I do not think they are willing to spend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'm going to bump this thread, this deserves other peoples opinion and a read by the Devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

yea take too long for craft, and many ppl arent participating lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1

I've been crafting a lot and ever since the event first started and i only have 70 points, i really dont know how we are supposed to fill bar, i feel the rewards should be set to a certain amount of contributes because like RedeZy said, its not fair for someone to contribute one and still get a reward.

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Thnx to 15 bound gem crafting time 20hrs=Torture lol goodluck if we can reach gold tier lol and forget plat tier haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    Agreed people have jobs and some of us are students. We don't have that much time to farm supplies all day. Sts should nerf the bar!!!!!
    I was a student too but i can reach the mage and rogue leaderboard because i play both character, actually i was play all role but my warrior are a twink so its hard to farm the materials

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

There are a number of things that make this event a total opposite of the fun and excitement that was the fortification od Garetta:
    1. Long crafting time. If I do one full sweep of the Tindirin maps with party from the other two classes, I would have enough material to fill my crafting station for an hour. In a couple of more sweeps I can fill it for a whole 20 hour (!) to get 75 gems without anymore farming. Even if I do this with all my alts, I don't have to play for more than 15 minutes before I can log off for an hour, bored. Last year many of guild mates made it to the leaderboard by sheer dogged farming and crafting. They were F2P players. This year hard work alone gets you nowhere.
    2. There isn't any incentive to farm and craft like crazy. Last year we need to because there were the new belts to get, banner, etc. Now you can get things without even crafting a lot. Just wait till the others fill that progress bar. I think it says something about how rewarding this event is when more of my Flist and Glist are in cities rather than in dungeons a lot of time.
    3. Dissatisfaction with the rewards. There were more unhappy grumbling and general "WTH were you thinking STS?" on gc, and people only playing perfunctorily because they are mad about Glintstone being made pointless.

There wasn't a lot of hype for the new expansion (the whole "3 maps for 10 levels???" was a real downer), and this event just makes people drag their feet about it even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Yep, lots of player just donate about 1-5 and waiting other player to fill the bar, same with my warrior, but i focused to my rogue and mage, so if i wanted to lvled to 56 at lvl 46 i already have all gear that i need only need to buy the weapon. Maybe lots of player have same thinking with me but they only focus hunt on locks not the materials like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If craft time wasn't 12 hours for 10 points there be a lot more points and no stress 12 hours for 10 points WAY insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Dont complain about bar just wait a week. If youre complaining about bar youre just worried youre not going to get full mythic gear.. Simple just wait !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I totally agree they should nerf the bar. People aren't motivated enough and are just contributing 1 gem while think "I'll let the rest of the players craft gems". STS needs to AT LEAST nerf gem crafting time like 5 hours per chest. Otherwise we have no hope of even reaching GOLD tier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Actually, we achieved the amount for bronze tire in 24hr with the Gretta event.

I cant actually remember the time required to craft supply for gretta. But assuming if it's the same as now, then we should've be able to achieve it if we actually tried and put more effort....

I guess players need more incentive than the mythic gear lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It is almost 2 days since the event started and we are still on bronze tier. It will be very tough to reach gold tier in remaining 5 days!
    Please take a look at it STS please points required for tier are very high!!