Thread: Carapace "the mythic set has been out for almost a full year"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thumbs down Carapace "the mythic set has been out for almost a full year"

Firstly since when did 5/6 months become almost a full year? Last I checked that is half a year. If you look back on posts by sts, the glinstone 46 set was released piece by piece around october last year. So please don't take us for fools.

Secondly - Some of us paid almost 20m buying ingredients to craft that set (which was only ever useful for warrior class). Imo yes, mmos need change and need improvements, but basically stealing from your hard working players is a NO NO. Please explain why the set is not upgrade-able? Many of us have spent millions putting jewels and gems on that gear. Only for 6 months later, to have something new come out. So what happend to my 30m+(including jewels/rein gems) i spent on that gear trying to be max geared? Is sts going to refund me that? *cough cough* because of your cake bug, dearly island bug and terrible policing in the game, in terms of botters, script users and exploits being taken advantage off. The entire game has crashed and become a shambles. Anybody can now get the myth set, some where in the process of crafting them, you have stolen from them too. We all know the set is now pointless. (and please dont come with them, (materials may be needed in future ) nonsense) The question is, due to your poor sts team and lack of creativity, is there even going to be a game left in the future?

Thirdly - Did we not just have jewel elixirs for plat 8 plat each per lix? id say less than 2 months ago now.. I spent over 2500 plat(plat which i bought from sts, imagine that i actually paid you to get screwed over, excuse the pun) on that jewel elixir week, making sure i had enough jewels to be geared for this expansion. Only for sts to kick me in the face again and now increase jewel drop rates for everyone, FOR FREE. Please explain what is going on at sts, how do your minds work? ex addicts? what is it? because it seems like all you want is money money money to feed your habit or something.

Iv spent over 40k plat in the lastyear (a real year 12months, not 6months as per how carapaces timeline works) and i continually get kicked around by sts. Please use all the money we feed you, to upgrade your game security, banning of cheaters and what not) i love this game. But it comes to a point where you cannot achieve anything in this game, when you - The Developers, mess up your own game so much.

PLEASE FIX THIS GAME UP. I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS NEARLY THERE, BUT NOT QUIET YET.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Calm down about the mythic gear. It was always trash from day 1.
    And when a 10 level jump was announced, it was clear it would be useless in The expansion. Level 46 mythic gear is the same as level 51 legendary gear. You're going to have access to level 56 legendary gear and eventually level 56 mythic & possibly arcane stuff.
    The new set means nothing. It is as useless as the old set. People will wear it for five days as they level up in tombs and then never touch it again.

Yes, players spent a lot on the set to be the first to have it. That's how it is with everything. People spent 150m to have the early arcane rings...how much are those worth these days...? Samael used to be a steady 25m egg for a long time. How often does anyone even use him? He's certainly not their first choice pet, if ever used.

But, the original 46 mythic set does offer up a lot of AP points. Those APs are major to players fighting for a spot on the leaderboard. And players will need those achivement points for any future season leaderboard attempt.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ouuuuu my gowd. I totally agree with you, bro. Please dev, check this thread!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

almost a year . . cause he "padded" a few months on . . lol
    on a serious note. . I was so shocked to see a damaged jewel drop yesterday. .I too spent plate
    on jewel lix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Hey Master,

The one thing about StS Games is that all the gear is strongly bound to their cap level.It has always been like that. The first days, everything is worth hilariously too much, but the value drops too low at the end of the season. Once expansion comes, your gear becomes twinking gear. Besides, the upgradeable mythic gear thing was part of Arlor's history and you won APs for completing the challenge. Talking about creativity, I don't think you want StS to "recolor"/remake the very same challenge for the lvl46 mythic set. The new lvl46 mythics are just a help for the community to get to lvl51/56 easily. It's not even good twinking gear.

The bugs aren't always StS's fault. Bugs happens. For a such game, StS has to work on optimizing the game's mass to make it light for everyone. They're actually working on so many things at the same time and those bugs just happen. They are very nasty and destroy the game but we can't do much about them but wait.

One last point. I have a feeling like StS wants to reboot the whole game. They want to put everyone on square one. They made the new (excuse this term) SILLY APs to give people a chance to hit LB (kicking away the inactive people sitting there for ages). Ever saw someone with 58k kills as top player? Well, there is a guy like that there. Economy is down. Everyone can buy everything. People complaining for not getting anything from their money spent... well now they are getting what they want. People who complain because their long hours of farm aren't worth it... well now they are worth it. People complaining because arcanes and mythics are impossible to get... well everybody have them now.

Now I want to ask a question to everyone: What is the new challenge? What's the meaning of Arcane if it's not extremely rare? What does Mythic mean? How can we distinguish?

Arcane/Mythic/Legendary/Epic/Rare/Common/Trash isn't rarity anymore, it's a tier ranking for items and pets. Distinction is LB related now and the vanity/banner rewards are there to show off. Distinction isn't about having the best gear or pet anymore. Pay the price to be first, or wait like everyone. The game isn't about merching anymore. The game isn't about P2P or F2P anymore. It's not about farming. It's about putting time in game and how you'll play it... and how good your internet connection is (idk if people are still having lag troubles). StS have some good promises for next expansion. They are changing the whole game. The next big challenge is yet to be told by StS in the upcoming days. What is the NEW next big thing?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

What killing the game is no gear progression, out with the old, in with the new. Im still wearing the dont remember how old imbued set, its good because even when you not playing the game just check sometimes whats happening then quit again, you still competitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hey Master,

The one thing about StS Games is that all the gear is strongly bound to their cap level.It has always been like that. The first days, everything is worth hilariously too much, but the value drops too low at the end of the season. Once expansion comes, your gear becomes twinking gear. Besides, the upgradeable mythic gear thing was part of Arlor's history and you won APs for completing the challenge. Talking about creativity, I don't think you want StS to "recolor"/remake the very same challenge for the lvl46 mythic set. The new lvl46 mythics are just a help for the community to get to lvl51/56 easily. It's not even good twinking gear.

The bugs aren't always StS's fault. Bugs happens. For a such game, StS has to work on optimizing the game's mass to make it light for everyone. They're actually working on so many things at the same time and those bugs just happen. They are very nasty and destroy the game but we can't do much about them but wait.

One last point. I have a feeling like StS wants to reboot the whole game. They want to put everyone on square one. They made the new (excuse this term) SILLY APs to give people a chance to hit LB (kicking away the inactive people sitting there for ages). Ever saw someone with 58k kills as top player? Well, there is a guy like that there. Economy is down. Everyone can buy everything. People complaining for not getting anything from their money spent... well now they are getting what they want. People who complain because their long hours of farm aren't worth it... well now they are worth it. People complaining because arcanes and mythics are impossible to get... well everybody have them now.

Now I want to ask a question to everyone: What is the new challenge? What's the meaning of Arcane if it's not extremely rare? What does Mythic mean? How can we distinguish?

Arcane/Mythic/Legendary/Epic/Rare/Common/Trash isn't rarity anymore, it's a tier ranking for items and pets. Distinction is LB related now and the vanity/banner rewards are there to show off. Distinction isn't about having the best gear or pet anymore. Pay the price to be first, or wait like everyone. The game isn't about merching anymore. The game isn't about P2P or F2P anymore. It's not about farming. It's about putting time in game and how you'll play it... and how good your internet connection is (idk if people are still having lag troubles). StS have some good promises for next expansion. They are changing the whole game. The next big challenge is yet to be told by StS in the upcoming days. What is the NEW next big thing?
    Couldn't say it any better!!

Agree 100000000% with you.

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

40k O.O holy XD R.I.P. MONEY XD...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I view this whole past season as a failed experiment. I sincerely hope the new expansion won't follow the same path.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

At least u got some aura?

When game has no update, you are complaining then when they are trying to update it you still complaining. That confusing lol
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Just enjoy the game. Everything has to come to an end at some point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

You chose to spend that much, not STS nor anyone else. This is just a game. Have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Bring back season 5...the best campaign was the vili, uller and himinglevas too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk