Thread: To all the luck sellers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default To all the luck sellers

I woke up in the morning to take a look at the cool expansion. And was very excited about the new cryo locks , and as soon as I started farming the locks I saw the price was stooping low and dropping like hell. First I thought it was because of the noons , but I was very very wrong. Then I took a look at the price of Luck kits and the reason was finally on my screen.

Without much effort u made these new locks , worse than ren'gol locks. Are u guys in ur senses, pls consider maintaining a decency in the game, ur competition made a whole new item a piece of junk and new egg animation added to it and now I am totally lost all my interest in buying luck, and now more of us will not buy them.

This will could lead to ur platinum purchases going in trash.

Pls comments if I got something off. But , pls keep the cost of luck kits high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought arc daggers for 800k from man and no receive them, but its writing ,, ... gave you Dragon Hunter Blades " ... ign Mikihardcore , check my nickname or transaction list ... DO SOMETHING , ANYTHING ||||| GIVE ME BACK 800K OR ARC DAGGERS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidkhanna15 View Post
    I woke up in the morning to take a look at the cool expansion. And was very excited about the new cryo locks , and as soon as I started farming the locks I saw the price was stooping low and dropping like hell. First I thought it was because of the noons , but I was very very wrong. Then I took a look at the price of Luck kits and the reason was finally on my screen.

Without much effort u made these new locks , worse than ren'gol locks. Are u guys in ur senses, pls consider maintaining a decency in the game, ur competition made a whole new item a piece of junk and new egg animation added to it and now I am totally lost all my interest in buying luck, and now more of us will not buy them.

This will could lead to ur platinum purchases going in trash.

Pls comments if I got something off. But , pls keep the cost of luck kits high.
    All I hear is whining? Check yourself before u wreck yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol, it makes game unworthy of their time, they leave game for this particular reason Mr.
    Plat ppl buy locks to sell the items at high gold cost. If free player doesn't make enough gold the plat player also suffers.

I see ur short range thought sight.