Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Hello Remiem,

I have a few questions regarding the procs and some constructive criticism:

1. The rogue daggers, when they proc, mean that skills cannot be used. Essentially, this is suicide because it means that health packs cannot be used. So if your weapon procs while you need health, it is GG. Secondly, not being able to utilize rogue attack skills essentially is nerfing the rogue. The entire point of a rogue is to do damage. When something inhibits this, then rogues have a problem. In order for this to be viable, I would suggest lowering the damage reduction percentage but allow rogues to attack.

2. The warrior hammer, when you say health, do you mean max health or the current health of the warrior? If it is max health, does STG not think this is a tad bit OP? By my calculations, this means a warrior with 10K HP can do an instant burst of 3500 damage which is more than half of a rogue's or mage's health. A proc, following an axe and a skyward smash would call for an instant KO. I think that tanks are deviating away from their role to be a tank and now being focused more on dealing damage while still being able to take massive amounts of damage themselves.

3. The weapons stats are worse than what we already have. At least, for rogue. I am not sure about the other classes. Players are pleading for advancement, not regression. Of course, it could also be that the cryostar daggers were not updated in store as patch showed? At least, I didn't notice any difference in stats.

I imagine that "bursts flames" should cause a lot of damage (I hope). So should block the skills. But should have just nerf attack the other not, PVP without healing skill is suicide.