Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Curse of the Cryostar Expansion is LIVE! Explore the depths of the Underhul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello Remiem,

I have a few questions regarding the procs and some constructive criticism:

1. The rogue daggers, when they proc, mean that skills cannot be used. Essentially, this is suicide because it means that health packs cannot be used. So if your weapon procs while you need health, it is GG. Secondly, not being able to utilize rogue attack skills essentially is nerfing the rogue. The entire point of a rogue is to do damage. When something inhibits this, then rogues have a problem. In order for this to be viable, I would suggest lowering the damage reduction percentage but allow rogues to attack.

2. The warrior hammer, when you say health, do you mean max health or the current health of the warrior? If it is max health, does STG not think this is a tad bit OP? By my calculations, this means a warrior with 10K HP can do an instant burst of 3500 damage which is more than half of a rogue's or mage's health. A proc, following an axe and a skyward smash would call for an instant KO. I think that tanks are deviating away from their role to be a tank and now being focused more on dealing damage while still being able to take massive amounts of damage themselves.

3. The weapons stats are worse than what we already have. At least, for rogue. I am not sure about the other classes. Players are pleading for advancement, not regression. Of course, it could also be that the cryostar daggers were not updated in store as patch showed? At least, I didn't notice any difference in stats.
    1. Pvp
    2. Warrior hater
    3. Just because your a rogue

Suggestion:
    Test the weapon out first before commenting

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hmm, that's not bad at all, at least we got update guys. Which class that OP it does not matter, just use all of that class together?. It just a game, do you know? a game?, something with G,A,M,E letter. Just having fun with it. Dont be stresses also. Your real life is more precious.

- Problem fixed
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 03-31-2016 at 08:08 PM.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hello Spacetime, Please fix the mobs watchers tomb 4 like old time 300+ mobs one run not like now just 100+ mobs I hope You can Help Thanks sts

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i have a question maybe not related to expansion : most pet and sorcerer's fb upgrade have "reduce chance to hit" what does it do? it is not a stun process means mobs players unable to move or hit ? i think this chance will not be cancelled by any stun process if so ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    1. Pvp
    2. Warrior hater
    3. Just because your a rogue

Suggestion:
    Test the weapon out first before commenting
    1. PvP is a part of the game as well and should be equally looked into because lets face it, when you get your gear, that's where people go.

2. I actually don't hate warriors, I was actively helping warriors to try to get their buffs back when juggernaut was breaking.

3. Your third comment doesn't even make sense - you just have a strong dislike for me as shown in past posts and that blinds your judgement.

Suggestion:
    Warriors should switch procs with rogues and see if they are fine with not being able to use their skills in return for 75% damage reduction.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When we receive our reward in the lb for the event? Ty rem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I just dont get why they released lvl 47 mythic weapons. Why not just 56?

Also how come none of the legendary weapons have procaprocs anymore???

Also it regardless of procs. General consesus is the lvl 47 weapons aren't worth almost 1k tokens. So don't convert your glinstone sets ppl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post

Also it regardless of procs. General consesus is the lvl 47 weapons aren't worth almost 1k tokens. So don't convert your glinstone sets ppl.
    Maybe lvl 56 is the last expansion for Arcane Legends, that's why they did it. Peoples getting boring and need something fresh.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post

i heard they are pushing 56 arcane weapons ... saw some SS on some chat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dear remiem
    I am sorry before... after rogue reduce armor... now paper rogue begin when rogue player off no play so they play warrior all? Please let us know what your planning to rogue... no one interesting rogue again
    I think no balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

The day has finally arrived! You--our Arlorian Heroes--succeeded in fortifying the gnomes of Glintstone and the seal to the Underhul has been broken. Now is the time to launch your counter attack on the heretic gnomes before they can take over Glintstone for their own nefarious agenda.

Lore

After rescuing the Gnomes from the exile forced upon them by Korgar Goretusk, the Heroes of Arlor have new found allies in the Gnomes of Glintstone. Not all Gnomes returned from exile the same as they left though. While in banishment, dissension spread among a sect of the Gnome population, feeling that their king, King Barlow Slaterock, was no longer fit to lead them if this exile was able to happen.

Upon their return to Glintstone, this group of Gnomes quietly separated themselves from the general population, retreating into the less-traveled depths of the Glintstone Caverns. This area is generally referred to as Underhul by the Gnomes. Their leader: Jadis Gearloose, a rabble-rouser known to have strong opinions, but also enough charisma to garner a following.

Two of the Gnomes choosing to follow Jadis Gearloose were Preston and Heston Cogswell, known for being two of the most gifted minds in Glintstone. Even before the exile, they were working on technology that would allow the Gnomes to harvest every bit of power out of the cryogems which populate all of the local caverns. With the technology now perfected, and under the guidance of Jadis Gearloose, they had begun siphoning power from the gems they were collecting for use in their new inventions. This siphoning of power had unanticipated side effects, however. These heretic Gnomes slowly began to succumb to the immense power that the gems possess. It warped the minds of some, turned others downright crazy, and some were actually able to absorb the raw power, turning them into gnome-sized monsters.

The biggest gain for the heretic gnomes was enlisting the help of those that had previously banished them. The Ren'gol orcs, now leaderless, were mercenaries without a cause. Using his superior intellect, and boxes of shiny objects, Jadis Gearloose managed to convince the orcs to work for him and do his bidding. With the power of the gems, and now the muscle of the Ren'gol orcs, Jadis Gearloose was now ready to take on Glintstone itself and assume rule over the Gnomes.

Having just recently returned to Glintstone though, the Gnomes were in no way prepared for an assault by both orcs and heretic gnomes. Again, the Gnomes turn to the Arlorians of the above world for help. To preserve their alliance with the Gnomes, adventurers will venture down into the caverns once more to eliminate the remaining orc threat and stop Jadis Gearloose from carrying out his maniacal plan to take over Glintstone.

Gear

Legendary

Earn these awesome new beetle-inspired Legendary sets--up to item level 51--by opening the Bronze, Silver and Gold Heretic Chests that drop from Underhul bosses and purchase pieces from the Glintstone Token Vendor.

Mythic
    To earn these gnome forged Mythic pieces, you'll need to stock up on Glintstone tokens by farming Underhul maps. The Glintforged Armor set is item level 47 and comes in 4 different stat variations for each class, to maximize your preferred stat build. Then, there are the Flame Forged weapons: Rogue Daggers, Mage Staff and Warrior 2H Hammer. Check out the token vendor to peruse the different variations to pick the best version for your character. Each weapon also comes with a powerful proc to help ease your encounters against the cryo-tainted Heretic Gnomes.

Procs:

Daggers: Chance on attack to proc Ignition. Ignition increases movement speed, grants immunity to stun and freeze effects, grants 75% damage reduction, and bursts flames hurting nearby enemies. Players cannot use other skills while Ignition is active.

Hammer: Chance on attack to Forge Mark the enemy. Forge Marked enemies deal decreased damage. Attacking a Forge Marked enemy consumes the Forge Mark to deal 35% of your health as damage.

Staff: Chance on attack to cast Wildfire on enemies. Enemies affected by Wildfire take damage over time and have a chance to spread Wildfire to nearby allies or refresh their own Wildfire when taking damage.

Pets

There are 4 new pets to collect in the Curse of the Cryostar Expansion.

Entomis is an epic rarity beetle pet who first became available with the Level 46 Level Up Bundle. He can also be purchased for plat directly from the stable.

Titan is a Legendary rarity beetle pet that can be obtained from any Locked Cryostar crate, or from the Glinstone Token Vendor.

Sentinel is another Legendary beetle that has a chance to drop from all Heretic chests, as well as Locked Cryostar crates.

Munch Mouth is an Arcane rarity robot pet, and the rarest of the pets available in this expansion. Munch Mouth drops ONLY from Large Cryostar Crates, or can be purchased for Crate Tokens from the Crate Token Vendor.

Jewels

Starting this expansion, a new tier of jewel 'Exquisite.' Exquisite jewels will not drop from the world, and can only be obtained by combining lesser gems. Exquisite jewels are the 9th and top tier of jewel in Arlor.

Sacks of Jewels are also available in this expansion. They can be obtained from any Locked Cryostar Crate or purchased for Crate Tokens from the vendor. Sacks of Jewels can be opened to receive 3 random jewels or Weak, Damaged or Standard quality.

Enjoy the expansion, and best of luck in your brave quest to eradicate the heretic gnomes from the Underhul!

This beetle pets and beetle mobs in underhul maps.... Hmmm Looks very familiar Click Link
    (o_O)
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 04-01-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Okay, as much as I'd like to fancy more strolls in the new maps, it's tantamount to suicide due to server-wide lag. I like the mob density and the fact that you just can't go pewpewpew, but I'm not a fan of the too-long stuns that ignore razor shield stun immunity. It's like spending half of your time in those maps doubled over with stars around you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    It's like spending half of your time in those maps doubled over with stars around you.
    Hmm........LOL!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hmm........LOL!
    Is your imagination running away with you again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

It really is a shame all the rouges 5hat were there to chime in when wars needed a buff are now putting rouges down just a pure shame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear STS
    Please repair this ping ... can't anything make.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Munch Mouth is an Arcane rarity robot pet, and the rarest of the pets available in this expansion. Munch Mouth drops ONLY from Large Cryostar Crates, or can be purchased for Crate Tokens from the Crate Token Vendor.
    I'm pretty sure Large Cryostar Crates is a typo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nice this is gonna be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

New maps are only good looking ...nothing else ... farming is dead in this game. no challenge no excitement anymore only dry killing for i dont know what purpose. This game is going down more and more with every expansion, playing is not even needed anymore cause nothing worth can be farmed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

This is so cool thank you very much STG can we get a first 50 to lvl 56 ranking like the 31 thing here in the forum? It would be pretty cool I didn't sleep 1 night and got 56 like 45 hours after gate opened and I'd like to see if it was enough to catch up with the arcane legends elite from the big guilds

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Repeat For This Useful Post: