Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear sts Devs i have questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    200m for sns ?...LIES EVERYWHERE failed lie
    It is a lie. The last one that was bought before they were rereleased sold for 180m not 200m.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

First: Finally sts did something good in arlor, means free set
    Second: This set is anyway is useless for his hardworking and money. only armor is good
    Third: Underhul set dont give aps. Means glin set is not useless full.
    Fourth: Free Arc weap. where? and where is all ppls have arc weap? i got mine by a lot of runs in km3
    ( it was terrible )
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    First: Finally sts did something good in arlor, means free set
    Second: This set is anyway is useless for his hardworking and money. only armor is good
    Third: Underhul set dont give aps. Means glin set is not useless full.
    Fourth: Free Arc weap. where? and where is all ppls have arc weap? i got mine by a lot of runs in km3
    ( it was terrible )
    i sad these r but why dont understand my free ? i write here i buy all arc min 30 40m now 1m this is same free !

and sts make deary bug after all new user farm 1k 2k maybe 3k lock in deary island u calculate 1000 lock x 4k 5k ! this is free gold because sts fix islands bug but never erase all bugy lock !!!

i sad if i start play now and i farm free 1k+ lock and i buy 1700 plat ohooo i am rich in 1 day ! why dont understand ????? some new players use this bug etc now rich ! and all items is free !

if u dont have gold or items sorry u dont play again. whatever hee ok some players never understand these r because now everything easy and some noob now king here

if i am poor and noob yes maybe i never understand these r )) because never farm never play but now rich nice for u and others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    It is a lie. The last one that was bought before they were rereleased sold for 180m not 200m.

u must search past year posts in trade ! u must c some post buy sns 200m! i never know how much sold but some players want buy 200m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wwwgagacomtr View Post
    u must search past year posts in trade ! u must c some post buy sns 200m! i never know how much sold but some players want buy 200m.
    Yes. Someone was looking and offered 200. There were none left though.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, basically this set STS is 'gifting' is called UNDERHUL, not GLINTSTONE, so please, check all your details & do not start a revolution, they are not the same armor set, they are different! Cmmon bro, you are just jealous & mad, if you farmed all those years, okay, no one asked you. I don't care if you are a 'op' player that says that giving a mythic armor in event is illegal. You writed all this because you think that 'noobs' can't have a mythic armor for free, that they have to farm as you did, but NO, you are wrong, you should be glad that we get a mythic set to help us in our stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chorizar View Post
    Well, basically this set STS is 'gifting' is called UNDERHUL, not GLINTSTONE, so please, check all your details & do not start a revolution, they are not the same armor set, they are different! Cmmon bro, you are just jealous & mad, if you farmed all those years, okay, no one asked you. I don't care if you are a 'op' player that says that giving a mythic armor in event is illegal. You writed all this because you think that 'noobs' can't have a mythic armor for free, that they have to farm as you did, but NO, you are wrong, you should be glad that we get a mythic set to help us in our stats!
    Yes, they are different. The Underhul set has higher primary stats and armor compared to the glintstone set. Some argued, however, that it does not have the AP and the bonus (LOL) attached to it. Which we all know is a joke, because Glinstone set stats really blow, and tanks were the only class to even have an advantage because of it.

People who farmed and paid their *** off for the Glinstone set have a right to be outraged. Not because STS is giving away free mythics, but because the Glinstone was rendered USELESS after barely 5 months since the quest for the last piece was RELEASED in October. For MONTHS, costs were high because the set can only be finished if people farmed orc fangs. I'm sure you are laughing and having a grand time now because STS is rewarding you for doing practically nothing, while those people who believed that STS is doing the right step in gear progression, farmed and paid for the Glinstone set, got their time and money wasted.
    Last edited by Ticklish; 03-29-2016 at 04:49 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chorizar View Post

but i write rog free set stats up then glin set. yes sts gift free lock, yes sts gift free set maybe in 56 everythng is free glin set give ap point and sometimes work skill trap but stats bad then new set.

this free set stats +++ for rog

helm give +6 heal, +2 dex, +2 dmg, +2 dps, +6 armor

armor +9 heal, +3 dex, +3 dmg, +3 dps, +3 armor. ( i look clean sets ) new set all stats up.

if u have clean set u look stats after we talk again. dont forget glin set special skill never work in pvp. but this free set all stats is green.

i am not jealous or mad but stats here and free this event bad for glinset makers. now all players smile for glin set makers because they r buy 30 crft items in npc never farm event after have set.

sts make 1 balance system here. which game give op stat in 1 day ? but this game give ! buy 1700 plat and u r op in 1 day, now u r end game op whtever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Now i feel like wanna sell my arcane blades after reading this lol xD

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

This is a difficult and delicate situation. I did not finish glin set for warrior, I was making a killing selling Orc fangs at 30k+ a pop. I'm feeling lucky now and I got rich by not finishing.

If I would have finished Glinstone, I'd be irritated, no doubt.

Free mythic is really a cool gesture from STS though, I think. I've got over a year of game play and seen prices from high to lower but not free. We are getting less gold in auction now, a year ago legendary items sold for a pretty penny.

I think the idea of upgrading Glinstone gear with quests would also be a good gesture to those who finished or those who are going to finish for APS. It's a goal and with goals come motivated gamers, IMO.

We all will have complaints but let's get going with the new levels, new friends, and new gaming adventures. I'm excited because new is cool. GOODLUCK to everyone as we explore the new way of things!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

i sad these r but why dont understand my free ? i write here i buy all arc min 30 40m now 1m this is same free !

and sts make deary bug after all new user farm 1k 2k maybe 3k lock in deary island u calculate 1000 lock x 4k 5k ! this is free gold because sts fix islands bug but never erase all bugy lock !!!

i sad if i start play now and i farm free 1k+ lock and i buy 1700 plat ohooo i am rich in 1 day ! why dont understand ????? some new players use this bug etc now rich ! and all items is free !

if u dont have gold or items sorry u dont play again. whatever hee ok some players never understand these r because now everything easy and some noob now king here

if i am poor and noob yes maybe i never understand these r )) because never farm never play but now rich nice for u and others
    Go home buddy you're drunk and eat cake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

@,@ wierdest guy on al :/

And rip .... u know what guys
    Last edited by herculeans; 03-29-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

why give free 46 set now ? we pay 15m maybe 20m for glin set but now free 46 set ???

whats this ? we some months work for glin set after now new set is free !?

if 1 player open only 1 point box now come new set !

but we farm every day for glin set craft items and buysome craft items ( rune, insig, fang) make glin set.

why make this ? because 1 player buy 30 craft items pay 30k gold make 10 box and open every tier only 1 box come new myth.

this is not good idea us. my all gold and all farm times gone. if have this free idea why dont tell us we play pvp and keep golds etc.

now every player have freee 46 set and free arc weaps nice nice ty for this.

whats sts plan ? dont like old players or maybe dont want again play us ?

because i buy new arc weap for exmp 8m 5 days after 1m, buy new egg 10m after 2m, make glin set 15m now free.

i dont understand why make this ? because we farm lot days maybe months after every items etc crap.

now if 56 level come glin sets upgradeble for 56 or we take trash, after make new myth items then sts give new free myths ty.

i am so sad because my all work now crap ty.
    OK... So your English is a bit confusing, but I think we totally agree!!!

People farmed and spent millions upon millions crafting their glint armor set... I'd shiver to think how much I spent collecting and buying insigs and tokens and other crafting ingredients!!!!

I'm personally super annoyed too!!!! ... If expansion is coming in next cpl weeks... Why release new better gear at same level??? It's an insult to people that spent so much money and hard work on their set!!!! (I've personally spent millions and haven't even finished the set yet)

Why not wait till lv cap was upped and allow this super expensive set to be best at this lv cap???
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Well sadly I spent over 2 I'll for my daggers but also understand these "free" gear are free to many but do you know how much plat is bing spent to fill that bar and get these fee to most sets. Pshh just another way for sts to get thousands of dollars from a useless event. Only lvl 46 item that won't be out dated this season is the weapon of the guy on the logo for the last 2 seasons welp might as well throw out glint set and arcane mage and rouge weapons. BTW I thought mythics were supposed 2 b best for its cap and competitive for next cap was that not what sts said. Lmao the glint set wasn't event the best of its cap. Hope sts is understanding how frustrated many people are with how they keep blind siding us with stuff.funny stuff for bing more transparent sts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zerofort For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

You guys just dont understand when sns 180m no one could afford it but you rich people (who call 1m as free) were able to buy it nd used it when others where not able to buy it so u guys had a advantage over pvp nd pve u guys used it for almost a year nothing is permanant if u guys dont want to waste money wait for a year nd buy it ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    BTW I thought mythics were supposed 2 b best for its cap and competitive for next cap was that not what sts said?
    Holy cow! I forgot about that! Great point!!!! I want my money back, lol!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    You guys just dont understand when sns 180m no one could afford it but you rich people (who call 1m as free) were able to buy it nd used it when others where not able to buy it so u guys had a advantage over pvp nd pve u guys used it for almost a year nothing is permanant if u guys dont want to waste money wait for a year nd buy it ;p
    Drake... U don't know me, but I was hands down the loudest complainer about unfair pets like sns and unobtainable gear at top lvs on forums!!! The fact you'd reply with that example made me laugh like crazy! I've been raging about unfair stuff like that like crazy for yrs!!!!!

That's not my issue... I don't even have glint yet! But I've spent millions trying to get it crafting nonstop last few months! Here's my issue.. It's very frustrating spending months and millions trying to get top gear... Only to have it replaced by this! This is hands down the most expensive set to date... And it won't ever be best for this lv... So not even twink... Which just makes it trash.

I'm totally aware new and better gear needs to come to keep game active... But why drop this right before expansion and make everyone's money and hard work these last few months useless? Upgraded glint mythics should be best for at least that level/season!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

........ 1m is free ???!!!! I don't think people like us playing for almost 3 years can't even afford 1m . max I go is 700k-500k . if you think 1m is cheap then buy all of us nekro, how's that for you saying cheap?? You think old players rich ,you're WRONG you know why? Cuz you spend real money don't you??? Is that what you call cheap. Lemme guest your salary is too big and buy plats and convert them to money is cheap????
    You should be grateful that you're rich. Look at us it's hard for us to earn 1m we are really grateful to sts for giving myth set for free.and also since when arc wep for free??
    Think before you write!!!
    Don't write junks when you're one of the rich person!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to harie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't mind they gave Underhaul set as a reward.5 levels expansion is hard enough.Now we got 10 level at once.That's actually a good idea to help new player who instantly leveling up.What is unfair is you only need to donate 1 gem and you got your new mythic.I mean those with glinstone set farm days probably months to achieve it.Should make it like 10/25/40/65 gems for each tiers to get the mythics.

But we know MMORPG,things get outdated and new gear will be released and everyone will forget about this.Same thing happens to the first mythic helm and armor.Who knows we can upgrade the Glinstone set to new mythics set through crafting.Well 10 level expansion sure pack alot of surprise ahead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harie View Post
    ........ 1m is free ???!!!! I don't think people like us playing for almost 3 years can't even afford 1m . max I go is 700k-500k . if you think 1m is cheap then buy all of us nekro, how's that for you saying cheap?? You think old players rich ,you're WRONG you know why? Cuz you spend real money don't you??? Is that what you call cheap. Lemme guest your salary is too big and buy plats and convert them to money is cheap????
    You should be grateful that you're rich. Look at us it's hard for us to earn 1m we are really grateful to sts for giving myth set for free.and also since when arc wep for free??
    Think before you write!!!
    Don't write junks when you're one of the rich person!!!!!
    I understand your frustration, but I've always been poor too...

Say this after u spend everything u got on new stuff... I'm not rich!... Don't even have whole glint set yet!...

So how would u feel... u spend your entire 500-700k on what your told will be best this season... Then something drops for 20k that's better???