Silknight's robberies were a success, the heroes may have seen her kidnap an trader but she was determined to win at any cost, Silknight had her minions search for the orb of nature in the mausoleum, They had found it but it was protected by a barrier, Silknight's plan was to distract the elf queen by doing robberies and harassing townes.

The Elf queen was focused on defending the townes, but she sent guards to defend the orb for she thought the orb wasn't safe, even though she had put a magic barrier upon it long ago, she needed to defend it at any means necessary.

Mistress! we are ready to attack Forest Haven with all our might! said an Rogue swordsman
Very well, i want you to attack swiftly and devastating, replied Silknight
but mistress, we aren't as powerful as the elfguard, said the Rogue swordsman
what!? said silknight
you may leave, added silknight

Silknight's undead army was being destroyed by the elfguard, so Silknight unleashed meat head and meat keeper into battle, the elfguard had fled from the battle field and retreated to the forest manor because of the strength of silknight's army was overwhelming, the Femme fieras and rogues had fought along side the undead army, they needed to destroy the forest manor to win the war, Silknight the other hand was waiting for an opportunity to sieze the Orb of Nature from the Mausoleum, though the elf queen's main focus was to fend off the undead army she still put many guards in the mausoleum she needed to destroy the elf queen's army so she would make the guards aid the fighting.

My queen! said an Enchantress
yes? said the Elf queen
Silknight's forces are advancing towards the castle, and our army's exhausted said the Enchantress
this is most distressful, i shall have to call upon the strongest allies we have said The elf queen

The elf queen summoned an number of powerful and respected Alterrans, including Captain Beizo, Ranger Rick, and etc.

I need your help, Silknight's army will be here in any second i need you to defend until my army will be able to fight again, said the elf queen
we'll do everything that can help, said Ranger Rick
yeah! dont worry my Queen! said Capt. Beizo

The elite warriors had trouble dealing with the femme fieras due to their overwhelming curses and ability to heal other femme fieras back into battle, the femme fieras fought mercilessly, the elite warriors had managed to fend off the femme fieras due to them exhausting over the elite warriors' defensive state.

Mistress Silknight, the Femme Fieras has fled from the battle field, said the fiery avian minion
what! where did they go!? replied Silknight
they are resting at the crypts, replied the fiery avian minion
tell the rogues to fight harder and mercilessly! said Silknight
i want you and the others to fend off the elfguard as well, added Silknight
yes mistress, replied the fiery avian minion

The Fiery minions were very powerful allies of Silknight, the fiery avian minion and orcish avian had possessed to power to stomp away all their enemies away while the fiery ursan minion and ursan funke had the power to pull in their enemies, when they worked together they were able to destroy many allies of the elf queen
Name:  FIERY.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  12.3 KB Name:  orcish avian.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  8.5 KB Name:  ursan funke.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  9.2 KB the fiery avian and ursan minion preferred to work together while the orcish avian and ursan funke worked alone.

The Elf queen was relieved by the presence of the elite, she knew the elite were very capable of destroying enemies, but she was afraid that silknight would unleash an even more powerful evil unto Alterra, she already had problems dealing with meat head and meet keeper and couldn't handle even more terror.

the following days were a series of Silknight's army taking over many parts of Alterra, the elfguard had very little defense and required the guards defending the Orb of Nature, the Elf queen agreed to them being part of her army's fighting, Silknight now had the opportunity to steal it swiftly and be victorius in her battle against The Elf queen.

we must go now and defeat the elf queen! said Silknight
my ursan minion we will assassinate her! added Silknight
yes mistress, replied the Fiery Ursan minion

Silknight and the Fiery Ursan minion set off to the forest manor, and sneaked past the guards around the castle, there they found the Elf queen formulating a plan to defeat Silknight, Silknight paid no attention to this whatsoever and Attacked the elf queen! Name:  elfqueenfight.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  12.9 KB the Elf queen was tired and with little resistance, she had been working endlessly to try to figure out a plan to end Silknight's evil, The Elf queen was wounded from the battle and fled to Balefort Castle

she is gone, it is time to receive my spoils of war, said Silknight
Yes Mistress, replied the Fiery Ursan minion
my Ursan minion you must retreat to our base at once, said Silknight
Yes mistress, replied the Fiery Ursan minion

Silknight had went to the mausoleum and broke the magic barrier, she went inside, resurrected the dead around, summoned Shadows, and then went to fetch the orb of nature, she obtained the two orbs and used them to increase her power. Name:  stealing the orb.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  7.6 KB

The Elf queen returned a few days later recovering her wounds, Silknight was guarded by a group femme fieras they fought, even though The Elf queen knew she was out numbered and Silknight's power exceeded her own she knew this would help the Heroes Of Legend battle Silknight, Silknight blasted The Elf queen away, but Covenhag was near the Elf queen so he was also blasted away Name:  angrysilk.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  24.5 KB before The Elf queen was blasted off she conjured an frostbite to freeze Silknight, Silknight was wounded from the fight due to her using her life force to blast the elf queen away, Covenhag's memories was lost after he landed from Silknight's blast, not knowing who he was he helped the Heroes of Legend fight off his allies.

The Elf queen ordered the Elite to guard the townes of Alterra, the Elite had done so and defended the townes from more of Silknight's harm, Silknight's power was weakening at that point and defending had become slightly easier.

Silknight on the other hand ordered the Femme Fieras to take over more parts of Alterra, she commanded Krystal to guard her Zombie encampment and
sent the femme fieras guarding her to help capture other parts of Alterra.

The Heroes of Legend were making their way to Silknight, they defeated her allies, and then went to the mausoleum, Silknight was battle weary but still fought, Silknight was defeated Name:  Silknightdefeat.jpg
Size:  3.9 KB even though Silknight was defeated but her plans succeeded.

all Covenhag could remember at the time was being able to do spells and being part of a group of mages, Covenhag set off with the Heroes of Legend to find out who he was, all he had was a skull mask with him after being blasted off, Covenhag saw many mages wearing the same mask Name:  femme fieras.jpg
Size:  3.7 KB the mages didn't want to speak with him.

After Silknight's defeat many elites were killed, Capt. Beizo was murdered by a group of femme fieras in balefort castle etc. etc. even after the fight Silknight still carried out her evil plans, The Heroes of Legend knew this and knew they were to travel throughout to Alterra to finally end the war.