Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
The problem with psychic lash is that it would have to be timed perfectly with transference; most of the time, you won't get the combo.

Binding as was pointed out can be useful, although I personally don't use it. Most deaths I find are from Vular in Uncharted Ruins. There, lurch is a genuine lifesaver. Vular in Uncharted are very powerful and can kill an op or engie in under 1 second.
When I run with a group I tend to plow through as fast as possible straight toward the Guardian to be time-efficient, sometimes creating a whole mess of mobs including Vulars. This is easily manageable with Psychic Binding to the entire mob, then quickly targeting the Vular and as you said, blasting it with Lurch. The team usually wipes out the mob or half the mob by the time the Vular decides to join the party again. If Psychic Lash turns out to be a great damage/debuffer when tested via PvP, then I would probably just use it instead of Binding. Or...maybe the lv 24+ skills that have not been unlocked might be even more useful than them both