Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    OK, see this is why I support intelligent discourse . You have answered my question

So if Sts made t worth more tokens, made it sellable/tradeble , and buffed the new set, would that solve some of the problems.

I'm honesty just trying to come up with some solutions and give feedback
    I'll be fine with it if it turns out that the tokens are really hard to loot and if the items sold by token vendor, or the myth armor at least is at level 56.

First, making the tokens hard to loot or get as rewards from quests will mean that the items (if tradeable) on that vendor will retain value for quite some time and will probably a good source of income for farmers.

Second, remember when they released the mythic slaterock level 43? It turned out to be just a leveling gear because legendary level 46 armors are comparable, if not better. I've always been an endgame player and I will hate to see that my whole Glintstone set will be reduced to a single level 50 armor that I would probably change again as soon as reach level 56.

I think a level 56 mythic armor for my whole level 46 set is fair enough, but that's just me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Move on...its new expansion...why u still use old mytic zzz.....its ur decision to take quest at glinstone....or just leave the game if u cant handle it...lol
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingslaughter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The thing is, this token exchange is to give those who worked hard their Glintstone sets an edge over others, but it has failed to produce that effect. Items in the vendor are no better than what we currently have, so these tokens serve no purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Move on...its new expansion...why u still use old mytic zzz.....its ur decision to take quest at glinstone....or just leave the game if u cant handle it...lol
    You can't exactly call it "old" when just weeks before, they even made a double orc fang drop event for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    Imo seriously imo S.t.S. is following (a plan) they feel will help the leap from 46 to 47 I don't know what it is yet,for some reason I trust they will not disappoint . Maybe I'm to positive or trusting the way I see it ,it's a game . the reason most of us play games is to temporary escape reality briefly to do something we enjoy. Even with some hiccups and glitches S.t.S always does the best they can to resolve issues, and that's what forums are for so we as players can say hey! .."that isn't gonna work" "or this is to op" however,imo being hateful or cutting S.t.S down isn't gonna get your voice heard .And cutting other players down for there opinion is just wrong.
    If you read this and disagree that's cool,if you agree that's cool as well. My 2¢ is if you enjoy this game as much as I do let's be constructive . can't we all just get along
    Let me tell about positivity and trust. When STS launched Nekro as the first ever craftable pet, I threw myself into the crafting process even though everything was against me: not having many elite running friends and having second best gear and legendary pets. I saw Nekro as my chance to obtain arcane pet since I couldn't afford to mass open locked crates. It took me many weeks to farm the parchments and even longer, months, to finally loot a fossil in Arena chest. I kept at it, though, because I had complete faith in STS good intention to make this OP pet available to anyone who is willing to work hard enough, long enough to get rewarded. And I was not disappointed.

The same with Planar Pendant. I saw it as a chance to get great gear even if I had to work very hard for it because I couldn't fork over the gold for the recipe and was determined to loot it. The work, as frustrating as it could be sometimes, gave me a reason to log on, the pendant a goal. When I finally crafted it the feeling of triumph was highly satisfying.

Now when STS released the introduction to a craftable mythic set, in my mind I was already determined to get it. The set is purely farmable, a great challenge that I expected I would enjoy as much as the Nekro and Planar Pendant quests. But then even early on there had been disappointment with the stats. I kept on working at it, through Orcslaying before there was Insignia-bearing effigies, farming almoat every single fang, because I still had some measure of faith on STS.

And then little by little STS corroded this faith. I still worked on the Glinstone set, though I did not see much point in it. Then they give away mythics with pre-expansion. I can understand trying to even out the playing field, but giving away mythics when people had worked so hard to craft Glintstone, was a slap in the face. Then came this insult. "Break down [insert number of deaths from one shots, number of ankhs used, the frustration quotient of entering a half farmed empty map, etc etc] and get a handful of tokens!" It's like STS mocked me for working so hard, for putting trust in their plans and designs.

I applaud you your ability to remain positive, trusting and optimistic. I was like you once. But STS threw my trust in my face and I don't know if they can do anything to win it back.

One of my very best, oldest and closest in-game friends already told me he is quitting since he read this update. You can say noone forces him to play. But I can say that noone should have to swallow a whole trainwreck of disappointments in something they're supposed to enjoy and have fun in. Yes, I know this is emotional and bordering on non-constructive. I've tried constructive many times. I've tried silence. But sometimes something just needed to be said.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Smh king that was extremely unproductive never have I seen such a post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i could say the same thing for munch mouth, lootable by cryo crates but now it is available via token purchase... another bad move don't you think ? Maybe STS is thinking about people unable to use platinum how about those popping plat and crates to get this pet??
    if you are able to buy a pet with tokens honestly u deserve it lol 1k tokens!! how many crates is that ?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Many people have quit the game, do you know, thanks to a series of badly thought-out moves on the part of STS? And with them we lost friends, experienced runners, knowledgeable discussion partners. Those who remained are...well, people like you for starters.
    This made me spit Pepsi, you win the internet for this post

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Frankly, I am appalled by the lack of respect from STS for its player base that spent millions on crafting the Glintstone set. STS didn't give two "rats behind" for the players that utilized platinum to advance crafting, and STS has absolutely zero regards for its core player base that spent hundreds to thousands of hours farming materials for the Glintstone set. What a paltry compensation of 900 coins after robbing us dry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Remiem pls also considered the ( lvl 36 ) Mythic set . can you also make them convert in glintstone coins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Here's a thought:

At the moment, there is literally nothing we would want from the token vendor. If this gear to token conversion is meant to sort of "reimburse" us for the hard work and gold we put forward into our Glinstone set, can you at least convert it into a currency that will actually give us a headstart on future craftable items? Not these transient gear that don't even compare to our current mythics.

We're not looking for handouts here. Just something that truly translates into what the Glint set was worth.

For example, we have a 56 craftable mythic set that needs 1500 tokens and other farmable items. 900 tokens is a fairly decent headstart. We still need to put in some work, but it will make us feel better about having gone through the lengths of doing the Glinstone quest. That is, if new craftable mythics (if any), are not a bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ticklish; 03-30-2016 at 09:55 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj View Post
    Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.
    Hmmm. Now here's an idea. +12 might be too much though. Maybe just a +9, and the glow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Lol dont judge me like u know me....and u think sts made a badly move...try make agame...dont just talk...zzzz....
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Wow so many pages with comments... and not many of them are happy about what's going on these days. It really hurts to see all the players running around arlor with a set same look and better stats than the one I worked on 6 months or more and all they had to do to get it was 1run and 60 minutes crafting... but I thought ok rep don't lose ur trust sts can't do this to all the people who did this hard work they will give us an upgrade quest to 56 or something but now I don't want to repeat it everything was said so many times... disappointed... R.I.P. Glintstone set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    Then I suggest don't act like our months worth grinded set that we'll turn em into coins just like *SNAP!* that. You know the feeling about crafting the set? So would your brother turn em into coins? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Honey do you even know what PUG means? And did you even craft the Glintstone set? If not, you have no business talking about it.

P.S. And can you please use regular font and color? Because the use of bold font indicates you're trying to highlight something. Since it appears that you wish to be a pro forumer, it will be considerably more aesthetically pleasing and less confusing if you would adhere to that instead of just making your whole post "stand out".
    Alright now, no need to start the personal attacks over a game
    I've known Raia for quite a while now, she is not a wannabe "pro forumer".
    Let people type how they want to type. You're not the boss of their forum accounts. If you got a problem with it, figure out to overcome it without lashing out at someone else.

And I'm going to write this here,
    Seriously, are we really going to argue with one another over our different view points? Over a game?
    I can say for certain that there are some adults here, but doesn't seem quite right when the adults act like children.

And STS, that token vendor has nothing of better stat (at the time of this post), maybe add something in there that'll make it worth trading the players' efforts and time for.
    I've only read a few posts of suggestions (the rest were kind of toxic), ideas like converting them to a jewel, or reimbursing the player sound fair.
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 03-31-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyziz View Post
    Old items?
    Dont forget when the glint quest appeared.
    Plus, you can never compare the 36er myth set with glint set. The 36er had a long time a good use and gave you good stats. Also was the 36er myth set way way cheaper and easier to obtain. Of course it runs out with exspansion. But we just had an exspansion to 46. With it the glint gear quest. Just when the first players finished it the new 56 level cap gets announced and the glint gear gets trashed to coins.
    You cant compare those things at all.
    As a rogue my glint helm gives me about 5dmg, 15 armor and 64 mana more and 20 hp less than my lvl 36 mythic helm now. Pretty close isnt it?