Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Dear STS, please just tell me what am i supposed to do or can do with insignias, fangs and cyrogem fragments sitting in my storage as I was still in the midst of collecting them to craft Glinstone helm. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiouj View Post
    Let us break the Glintstone set down into a non-tradable jewel; 'Glintstone Jewel' adding +12 (a few more than noble) Int, Str or Dex (obviously depending on class) and also when the jewel is added to an item, give us the glow under us the current Glintstone set bonus gave, sort of like para gem having the para glow. The stats on the Glintstone set were always useless but I would miss having the full set glow effect under my character. This would also be fair as the set is always attainable therefor the jewel would also be obtainable if people worked for it.
    +1 to this idea.

I think part of the reason Glintstone owners are upset is that psychologically the set represents a lot of time, energy and expenses spent, for what ultimately amounts to just a fancy pedicure. It might be just foot glow, but it represents hard work that sets the owners apart from those who choose not to go through the grueling process.

By telling set owners they can "break down" (this is a very unwise choice of words) their hard-won Glintstones and get coins (another poor choice of word--it sounds cheap) in return, it's like the players have worked so hard to build a house, and then have developers coming to say, "Hi, since we're going to have a new complex here, how about you demolish your house and we give you bricks to build a new one?" There is the monetary value to the set, there is the physical value of it as a gear, but there is also the psychological attachment that cannot be easily dismissed. Kiouj Glintstone jewel idea addresses all these three aspects beautifully, and I hope it can be taken into consideration.

Yes, noone put a gun to our head to craft Glintstone. But that doesn't make this move by STS any less painful. And if there are ways to lessen the sting, I think STS would do well to think about it. As Ticklish had pointed out, we're not looking for handouts, just fairness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Disappointed too! First underhul mythic set was given free without breaking a sweat. Just 1 contribution and you get the whole package, while glintstone was a long grind. Next is the value of Glintstone set is 900 coins. All I can say is this... It is like adding insult to injury! Sigh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hmmmmmm
    SOME questions need to be answered STS

1)If we exchange our glingstone set for COINS, CAN we farm and make it again through the quest??
    2)crafted Vials of Orcsbane will be tradable?
    3)Some Rumors saying that Glingstone set will be lootable thro cryoLocked.IS it true?
    4)And if glingstone set is lootable from locked ,a)Will be tradable ? b)Will the char that wear the set(looted from cryolocked) gain the aps? c)Do you believe that we gonna exchange our set we farmed SO HARD for nothing intresting in the Vendor??

Waiting some answers.TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default +1

I like kiouj's idea!
    Last edited by cabalyero; 03-31-2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: ****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Almost there!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

So close you can taste the cryogems!

You're nearly there! With 24 hours left until the magic seal breaks--you guys have nearly filled the bar to hit Gold Tier and open the magic portal and launch the counter attack on the heretic gnomes. So far all participating Arlorians have earned their Underhul Mythic Helm and Armor, and are well on the way to the Amulet and Ring. Congrats!

We'll drop a full announcement with all of the details about the new content when that seal breaks!

Game Updates

Glintstone Mythic Set Conversion

As you progress through the Curse of the Cryostar content, you'll start to get items that exceed your Glinstone Mythic Set's power. But what to do with the old pieces? In this update, you'll be able to take your old Glinstone Mythic gear to the Crafting Station and break them down into Glintstone Coins to use toward you next set of items. Remember, this can not be undone! So be sure you're absolutely finished with the items before you convert them.

Item progression is an important part of any MMO, and a critical aspect of keeping the game fresh and fun for our players. As hard as it is to have to let go of items, especially ones as hard earned as the Glintstone set, we hope you'll enjoy the new content and new opportunities to build your character to become even MORE awesome than he/she already was.

Nordr is Now Open to All

All players can now access Nordr. But, we still recommend you only brave those dungeons at level 25+!

Expansion Weapon Changes

As outlined in Vroom's itemization post (here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-the-Cryostar) we've made a few changes to the Curse of the Cryostar expansion weapons.

+ Curse of the Cryostar expansion bows and guns now deal 200% basic attack damage.
    + Curse of the Cryostar expansion staffs can now hit up to 4 targets
    + Curse of the Cryostar expansion daggers will have statted armor

Bug Fixes
    + Received system messages appear on the HUD once again.
    + Cryostar crate drops now look like chests instead of eggs.
    + Dovabear art has been rolled back to previous model. He'll be back in a future update!
    + Fixed a few places where Ren'gol crates were still dropping.
    + Glintstone token vendor belt stats have been updated.
    + Fixed typos

Other Bugs

We'll be continuing to work through bugs related to the new client and expansion. If you have found a bug please be sure to report them in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...ssues-and-Bugs

Coming Soon

A lot of you have been asking about our regular seasonal events, like the Arlor Egg Hunt and the Goblin Event. Not to worry! We've still got some regular favorites headed your way. Keep an eye out for the Q2 Producer's Letter that will give you guys the latest on what kind of releases we're getting ready for post-expansion!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Are you serious? 900tokens for mythic set? You know how much effort it took to farm that? Anyways as a mage you could never use the set and it wasnt good at all and now we get 900tokens for it? with 900tokens u cant even buy 47mythic weapon....
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radiking View Post
    C'mon guys at least sts is giving a chance to let go your glint set for new ones not like old lvl 36 that's lying my stash I spent 3-4 million long time ago for the set only to know it's outdated and has no future... Nobody is gonna compensate for the loss incurred. same with singe I spent 2m after 2-3 days I see it's fallen down to 1m .. Now I am broke lol
    Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.
    Last edited by lissil; 03-31-2016 at 02:51 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

We are supposed to be greatful for this blaitent disregard of our loyalty?!?! This is just wrong and I really hope that Sts is listening. I'm not sure who you have as part of your organization that is assigned to really understanding your customers and what they want but I think this a good sign that you (Sts) are seriously dropping the ball. This is not just a little oops either. You (Sts) are literally about to undo all of the hardwork you have done to breath life back into AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Please don't compare those two mythic sets. First, the level 36 set quest can be completed in a day once you buy the set. The level 46 set quest is a whole different story. You have to finish the useless Orcslay set first, then finish the Glintstone set. That's some serious hours farming to get tags on the quests and hours farming to get the materials for effigy.

Second, the stats on the level 36 set was well worth it that we felt our money was well spent and so it is easier to let go off. Not to mention it was the best set on the game for quite a long time, about a year at least. I was personally using it until the imbued sets came out.

Third, it's more insulting to compare it to Singe. That's something you just need to farm for and buy it. You can't just buy this set. It requires serious effort for farmers and huge amounts of gold to finish.

Fourth, your set and Singe, put together, are 6m at most. Some people here spent around 10-20m to finish the set. Spend 4m on a set, good stats for a year, spend, 10m on a set, not so good stats for two to three months. Others probably finished theirs last week, so... I think this is when I'm supposed to say, GG.

I am not even asking for an upgrade, I am just asking that make the conversion worth it.
    I agree it's just an example I set forth of what's trending in al .. I know the pain I completed the orc slayer quest in hopes of getting mythic helm I bought a lot of insignias at 10-15k maybe 50-100+ I don't remember only to find out that the stats no better than legendaries with increase in armor etc .. So I abandoned the quest entirely ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

goblin event after 51 cap? great, warriors will have new good legendary weapon
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We want new loots in massive cryos!!!! and bring the keys for them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I definitely feel what other glintstone set owners are feeling now. I myself farmed hard for the set. I farmed every single fang in my glint set. Countless hours of running, patience, ankhs, thousands of pots, food for pets, etc.., And all those hard work will just go to nothing. STS you even made a 2x fang event so the rest could finish their final pieces for the glint set. Did you ever or even tried completing the set on your own? I guess not bec you do not even care about the hardwork of the players who crafted this set. Do you even find any logic on what you guys are doing? You guys released a hard to get set and then later will just feed everyone with a free myth set. Might as well we just all sit around because sooner or later you will give it for free right?! Whats the reason for grinding on something when you can get it for free. *slow clap*

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerXyler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Just did a quick run through the new maps. Very well done!!!! Really great StS. The map length was perfect, the bosses entertaining, and even the music was cute. The last guy will be awesome on elite mode. Much improved over Ren'Gol campaign and I see you took a lot of community feedback into the designs. We loved how we could pull huge mobs!!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

At first glance the new maps look much better than Rengol. You can also do bigger pulls which is always more fun than the 4-5 mob groups we usually fight in Rengol. Some of the mobs have very short leashes though, but I guess we will find the right spots eventually. All in all I'd say this looks promising.

However, a fair warning. If you intend to have us farm only those coins in elites and especially if nothing cool and rare enough drops directly from elite bosses, you shouldn't be surprised if the hardcore elite farmers finally start leaving for good. We criticized a lot, yet we stayed with you through the whole Rengol debacle. Don't make us regret it. No-one likes wasting their time, and mind you, we wasted enough during the past 8-9 months of Rengol.

Regards.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Why isnt the old mythics brakeable? Its bound and not useable anymore...are we gonna farm for gear then get rid of it? :/ i dont think the underhul should legendery..ok. But others?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We have a bug. We are not receiving xp and the exlirs are going so fast never did this before it's like water going down the drain. One map and exlir gone can you check this out...ign ceason

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Exclamation

Trying to keep my post concise and constructive, here are my points:

1. Balance between dedicated, intense farmers and casual players is needed. Don't just give the hardcore farmers some occupation, but also something worth to farm. When people are better off doing less then there is something wrong.

2. Order of item rarity is in a kind of disorder when mythics cost 500 gold or legendary gear is better than arcane.

3. Please make sure to release the new Glintstone AP's (100/500 bosses , 5k mobs) when releasing the new Elite maps.

4. I would like to see the titles listed in alphabetical order.

5. An added tab for eggs in chest loot information.

6. Check leaderboarders' accounts before giving out rewards.

7. Gnomish Ruins Elite seems to be 'padded out', I am tired of hidden buffs/nerfs. A run takes 1/3 more time than some days ago, same people same gear, so what is wrong?

8. xp gain in new maps seems to be wrong. I get more xp in Rengol. Pls fix that. 1 xp/per mob in tindirin, 2 xp in Rengol and 1xp in new maps.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Trying to keep my post concise and constructive, here are my points:

1. Balance between dedicated, intense farmers and casual players is needed. Don't just give the hardcore farmers some occupation, but also something worth to farm. When people are better off doing less then there is something wrong.

2. Order of item rarity is in a kind of disorder when mythics cost 500 gold or legendary gear is better than arcane.

3. Please make sure to release the new Glintstone AP's (100/500 bosses , 5k mobs) when releasing the new Elite maps.

4. I would like to see the titles listed in alphabetical order.

5. An added tab for eggs in chest loot information.

6. Check leaderboarders' accounts before giving out rewards.

7. Gnomish Ruins Elite seems to be 'padded out', I am tired of hidden buffs/nerfs. A run takes 1/3 more time than some days ago, same people same gear, so what is wrong?

8. xp gain in new maps seems to be wrong. I get more xp in Rengol. Pls fix that. 1 xp/per mob in tindirin, 2 xp in Rengol and 1xp in new maps.
    We definitely need something worth farming for. (That doesn't mean something like 46 mythic set which was only good for APs.
    Last edited by stricker20000; 04-01-2016 at 04:43 AM.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

new maps drop locks ? why dont drop new lockeds in new maps ?

how many play needed for all tokens ? token drop rate maybe bad then fang

maps r good mobs power cool but never call 2 3 slots

but why some mobs drinking all mana 2. and 3. map mobs alwys make stun and drink all mana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

never get any locks on new maps i ran like 10x only coins if you are lucky