Thank you for the New Set no matter what said you guys didnt have too do that but you did So I for one Appreciate it, I got Two things Things though My Arcane Daggers they dont do anything their are No Affects from them at all I mean for an Arcane Weapon you Expect Somthing the staff Flashes White The Sword Flash fire The Daggers Do Nothing Nada Zero !!! Please Have a look and Add Some effects too make them Special as they should be since they are Arcane Even the Mythic L46 who ever fixed them made Amazing with the shadows But Arcane its like fighting with not even a legend weapon Honestly Please put someone one too the effects of Arcane Daggers, Thank You Second Thing I still aint got my Glintstone L47 Helm and Gems that were in it back yet Two Standard One Fortified Finesse I have got an email regarding my 1st Email I sent in but I presume it was a Bot Email as all it said was are they not back in your stash !!! Noooo they are not,How long do you think this will take I need those gems too use in other things like the stuff you gave us Thank You Again But would really like my Helm & gems back any idea on a time scale, Thats All two little things Arcane Daggers Affects & Can I have my Helm& Jewels back Please Thank you again for the set Much Appreciated, Its all looking Great Good Work Guys I played before work when the doors opened Spot on. Thank you if you read & reply even by Pm I would be very grateful. ��✌��️