Thread: Tapjoy and Gamefly offer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Tapjoy and Gamefly offer

So now 5 days ago I followed the path in game of earning 70 platinum and completing a new subscription with gamefly. As it requires I was a new customer and only one in the household taking the offer. I click to do it and it takes me to a site on my iphone of which i input all my info and credit card numbers. It creates a subscription and I go to gamefly and sure enough i have an account and even order my first game.
    I go back to my pocket legends app and there is no platinum. I then mail the support at tapjoy and get random premade mails untill i finally get a guy who is listening (tapjoy rep Krishnan Roopesh). He has me give him info including my device id and poof i dont hear from him again for 4 days at which then someone else mails me back (tapjoy rep Kumari K Sethu) with a generic your screwed response basically asking me for confirmation screen shots (if anyone from tapjoy reads this its ticket# 814519). Who on their iphone takes a screen shot when you sign up for something lol.
    So basically im looking for any information on how to get my credit or who i can talk to to get some help. Because im obviously not going to get anything but the copy paste run around from tapjoy and I refuse to get cheated.

please help me.

TAPJOY
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi BT,

My name is Saad and I work for Tapjoy let me tart off by first apologizing for the level of customer support you have received. In no way should a customer need to wait this long, unfortunately we had a a server glitch and we had a few tickets in a stuck state and have recovered them. Can you please send me your issue and the ticket ID so I can get your issue resolved. Please email me at skhan@tapojoy.com.

Regards

saad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The issue has been corrected thank you Saad. Within an hour of seeing his reply he had corrected the error.

Thank you again Tapjoy and Mr Khan.