So now 5 days ago I followed the path in game of earning 70 platinum and completing a new subscription with gamefly. As it requires I was a new customer and only one in the household taking the offer. I click to do it and it takes me to a site on my iphone of which i input all my info and credit card numbers. It creates a subscription and I go to gamefly and sure enough i have an account and even order my first game.
I go back to my pocket legends app and there is no platinum. I then mail the support at tapjoy and get random premade mails untill i finally get a guy who is listening (tapjoy rep Krishnan Roopesh). He has me give him info including my device id and poof i dont hear from him again for 4 days at which then someone else mails me back (tapjoy rep Kumari K Sethu) with a generic your screwed response basically asking me for confirmation screen shots (if anyone from tapjoy reads this its ticket# 814519). Who on their iphone takes a screen shot when you sign up for something lol.
So basically im looking for any information on how to get my credit or who i can talk to to get some help. Because im obviously not going to get anything but the copy paste run around from tapjoy and I refuse to get cheated.

please help me.