Thread: Class Skills Guide, is there one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Class Skills Guide, is there one?

Has somebody compiled a listing of each classes's skills. This would be helpful in determining which class to play. I don't have Vcast, so no SL for now, but I'd like to know the skills of each class before making my decision on which to start.

Is there one somewhere, looked but can't find in forumns.

Thanks,

Kraz

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have only played Commando to 20, but the Commando skills are:
    1) shoot a hammer out in front of you that can deal damage to multiple targets in a line extending 12m in front of you. Taunts.
    2) slam the ground, dealing damage and knocking enemies to the ground in a 6m radius.
    3) self regen for short duration. First point gets you 4 points of H/s, each additional point gets you 2H/s more
    4) create an explosion on an enemy within 12m that explodes and throws everything in a 6m radius of that enemy away from you
    5) shoots a cone in front of you that damages, slows, and taunts
    6) short duration defense buff
    7) self mana regen. Damage is lowered for a few seconds while you regen then is greatly increased for about one second after regen finishes. First point gets you 2M/s, second point gets you 3 more M/s, each additional point only gives 1M/s more
    8) deals damage and sucks all enemies in a 12m range to you
    9) long cooldown, creates an aura around you that ticks about 5 pulses of aoe damage to all enemies in 6m

All of the damaging abilities seem to do the same amount of damage per point invested with the exception of the last one that does the same amount of damage but pulses it repeatedly. It would be the best ability if it didn't have such a long cooldown. Most fights only last long enough to get one or two ticks of damage off and most enemies aren't close enough until after you suck them in. If I am in a group and I suck in enemies then use ability 2 they are all dead. If soloing, the last ability wrecks a group of enemies, but with a 30s cooldown I can only use it like every 5 fights.
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derajdefyre View Post
    I have only played Commando to 20, but the Commando skills are:
    1) shoot a hammer out in front of you that can deal damage to multiple targets in a line extending 12m in front of you. Taunts.
    2) slam the ground, dealing damage and knocking enemies to the ground in a 6m radius.
    3) self regen for short duration. First point gets you 4 points of H/s, each additional point gets you 2H/s more
    4) create an explosion on an enemy within 12m that explodes and throws everything in a 6m radius of that enemy away from you
    5) shoots a cone in front of you that damages, slows, and taunts
    6) short duration defense buff
    7) self mana regen. Damage is lowered for a few seconds while you regen then is greatly increased for about one second after regen finishes. First point gets you 2M/s, second point gets you 3 more M/s, each additional point only gives 1M/s more
    8) deals damage and sucks all enemies in a 12m range to you
    9) long cooldown, creates an aura around you that ticks about 5 pulses of aoe damage to all enemies in 6m

All of the damaging abilities seem to do the same amount of damage per point invested with the exception of the last one that does the same amount of damage but pulses it repeatedly. It would be the best ability if it didn't have such a long cooldown. Most fights only last long enough to get one or two ticks of damage off and most enemies aren't close enough until after you suck them in. If I am in a group and I suck in enemies then use ability 2 they are all dead. If soloing, the last ability wrecks a group of enemies, but with a 30s cooldown I can only use it like every 5 fights.

wow! that sounds a lot like the skills from ursan! but they still seeem awesome. The hammer one seems usefull if you can corner everything using the gravity force pull thing. Im looking forward to using those! and thanks deraj
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks, those sound neat, anybody have something similiar for other classes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you look in the class specific threads of the forum you will find guides on each. Hope that helps.