Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Combo elixir and Crate Keys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    If it's for trying purposes only, why did you have to make then tradeable? Please those who got them are +250-300k now, and that IS unfair and yes, I did get keys..
    Because they plan on making them tradeable when they are released in-game as a permanent fixture? It gave people that didn't receive them a chance to buy them and also gives feedback on how much they are and could be valued at? Not least to mention the fact that if plat buyers did randomly get keys and have no interest in using them they could sell them on/give them to a friend etc, what is so bad about that? Nobody is being forced to buy them, this is inevitably going to be a huge change to the game and something never seen before so it needs to be implemented right, finally f2p players will have a chance to open lockeds too and no doubt all anyone will want do is complain about the price lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

I doubt that STS will get many constructive feedback if key kits are resting in merchers stash. Making them tradeable was a FAIL move.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I no get and no have key crates and combo or vips sts no give me

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

no matter how u put it.. no matter how explaination been said it is unfair
    for those who did not recieve the keys.. it should be free for all or nothing at all!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

If it's for trying purposes only, why did you have to make then tradeable?
    Because they will be tradable when mass released?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

This is an example of a nice concept implemented wrongly. It might have been smarter to just distribute 15 crate tokens per account, across all accounts that were active since expansion opening. No one gets left out, and prices wouldn't be too high. Everyone could just have fun opening a single massive crate or 3 normal ones.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

OMG I was one of these *-* Additionally, we granted some Crate Keys to a very small set of randomly-selected players to see how they are received. We plan on making Crate Keys widely available in the very near future.

Thanks you so much STG

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    This is an example of a nice concept implemented wrongly. It might have been smarter to just distribute 15 crate tokens per account, across all accounts that were active since expansion opening. No one gets left out, and prices wouldn't be too high. Everyone could just have fun opening a single massive crate or 3 normal ones.
    +1 to this I agree! Hopefully this will be taken onboard IF there is a next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It prob was for those who top in under haul leader board event. I guess there was prices after all.
    Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    It prob was for those who top in under haul leader board event. I guess there was prices after all.
    It wasn't. They already said they awarded crates to players randomly. I do think the Underhaul leaderboarders should get the plat tier banner, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

2 combo elix 0 keys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I think you only get keys if you have a history of purchasing plats... I got 2 combo elix and 45 keys but i have purchased plats so im assuming thats what they mean by "a select amount of players."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Because they plan on making them tradeable when they are released in-game as a permanent fixture? It gave people that didn't receive them a chance to buy them and also gives feedback on how much they are and could be valued at? Not least to mention the fact that if plat buyers did randomly get keys and have no interest in using them they could sell them on/give them to a friend etc, what is so bad about that? Nobody is being forced to buy them, this is inevitably going to be a huge change to the game and something never seen before so it needs to be implemented right, finally f2p players will have a chance to open lockeds too and no doubt all anyone will want do is complain about the price lol!
    I'm talking about the free samples they gave away, why didn't they just give them out to all players (in a smaller amount) untradeable 'VIP 15 Crate tokens' etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I'm talking about the free samples they gave away, why didn't they just give them out to all players (in a smaller amount) untradeable 'VIP 15 Crate tokens' etc.
    That would have been a great idea and fair, I don't know why they didn't do that unless they wanted to see how much ppl would market them for in cs so that they can gage a reasonable plat purchase price when they are available permanently in game (I'm guessing they will be plat purchased like ankh/respec kits then tradeable) :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    if they give out 15 crate tokens per account, those people who has 20 accounts will benefit more and the crate keys economy will crash before it even started followed by the lock economy and eventually the prices of items will lower further. Well if thats what you want then....

The point of releasing these keys now is not testing how many crates people will open but testing how these keys will affect the economy then setting a right plat price for these keys =.= if u make it untradable, whats the point of the whole thing then? make us happy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    That would have been a great idea and fair, I don't know why they didn't do that unless they wanted to see how much ppl would market them for in cs so that they can gage a reasonable plat purchase price when they are available permanently in game (I'm guessing they will be plat purchased like ankh/respec kits then tradeable) :/
    ummm like its not obvious enough?
    Last edited by Potato is me; 04-02-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melberly View Post
    if they give out 15 crate tokens per account, those people who has 20 accounts will benefit more and the crate keys economy will crash before it even started followed by the lock economy and eventually the prices of items will lower further. Well if thats what you want then....

The point of releasing these keys now is not testing how many crates people will open but testing how these keys will affect the economy then setting a right plat price for these keys =.= if u make it untradable, whats the point of the whole thing then? make us happy? lol

ummm like its not obvious enough?
    Only for accounts active between expansion release and the patch for distributing the kits. People would be too busy on their main then. You wouldn't get an outcry like this because then, everyone would've gotten them, but only (mostly) one kit apiece. What happened now is that some have multiple kits but others have none, and this is where this complaint is stemming from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I didn't get anything

Is this some sort of /promocode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Were you active recently? It should be in your stash. A VIP combo elixir (PINK item) and maybe crate keys (white item).

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Give someone $5 and they're happy.
    Give another $7 and they're happy--but the person with the $5 is disgruntled about receiving $5.

How sad it is that people who receive free things for doing absolutely nothing will complain they didn't receive something else instead for free...

Mammon: opiate of the masses.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Would have loved if any dev could address this issue with more details.