Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reward For LB Underhul Winners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.
    STS has employers and they actually humans that need salary for living. All free players complain without thinking of that side.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    Why would twinks even care about new expansion? They will bot be able to access it.
    Theory about twinks spending hudge money on event is false.
    Name:  unihi.png
Views: 311
Size:  1.40 MB

I'm in the town atm, i believe it is part of the expansion, twinks also have end game players you know. I've spent a good amount of gold even at the vendors.. so yes i do care about the expansion if im willing to spent a good amount of gold on it

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    lol its funny how you said that people spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 lol my friend didn't spent a penny and is 4-7 I think lol who would spend a thousand dollars on this game......lol and for what?? just for a name on a lb? and there is something to farm cause if you can't farm well there's would be no loot lol you can farm locks,jewels, and eggs I mean there is actually something to farm and you saying there's nothing to farm....don't just rely on events lol everyone is trying to get money and have fun its not only you.......I'm sure that I didn't spend a single penny ...why? cause I farmed with a party of 3 classes idk what you talking bout nothin to farm....
    Must have had a stroke at some point and forgot how math works.

The max number of gems that can be crafted without plat is 840. But you say your "friends " are on leaderboard slots 4-7 "without spending. Penny"

I just looked and leader bord slots 4-7 have crafted 1200-2400 gems (looks confused)

So ..I must have had a stroke..or you sir are full of cake!

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Must have had a stroke at some point and forgot how math works.

The max number of gems that can be crafted without plat is 840. But you say your "friends " are on leaderboard slots 4-7 "without spending. Penny"

I just looked and leader bord slots 4-7 have crafted 1200-2400 gems (looks confused)

So ..I must have had a stroke..or you sir are full of cake!
    rofl x) made my night, gg, everyone knows usually the top 10 is plat users

Click Here To Get To My Sig-Shop!
    AL: Answering, Whiiterain, etc.
    GM of Stinker (Level 3/4/5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    So I restarted playing in the early february when StS released the Valentines Event. I was pretty disappointed by the event since they brought back the old vanities (except the white togas) and I was lucky to find the right letters to get the BackPack. I patiently waited for Leprechaun event and StS said there will be no Leprechaun event (because they had something else planned for that week). They released the new Client. Then I waited for the Spring Event and I'm not the only one. I am pretty sure everyone in Arlor was excited about that awesome event... aaaand we got this unexpected Expansion release. WHAT A SURPRISE! aaaand then there is an LB race, so I go for LB. aaaaaand the reward if for the community, aaaaaaand it's nice and clever way to start a season, aaaaaand we LB people aren't getting anything for the time we spent :/ well there are no "OFFICIAL" rewards for us.

There are no rewards for LB. There is no way I can win gold from this event. Where are the event where people made gold? Yeah, we do understand that StS wants people to >>OPEN<< the gems instead of selling them. Just saying, the number of people watching Garetta rebuild LB is close to 0. Nobody cares about that LB, not even the noob mages with amazon vanity and cerella pet. So who will care about my name in Glinstone LB? We LB players want a serious reward. WE are spending TIME to be there. People spent thousands of dollars to be top 10 contributors, and all we get is a deserted LB section.

All the time I put in game has no income for me :/ The only Gold input is looting gold from dailies... from mobs... There is nothing good to farm, well maybe jewels but it won't be good for long enough. It's like you are redirecting everyone to platinum spending. I really hope you guys have something good for us in the new expansion. We are excited and frustrated at the same time.

I have a suggestion for these LB runners. What if Garetta reconstruction contributors get a season VIII Banner, SINCE they contributed to the season's KICK-START, and we Underhul LB runners get a season IX Banner! Once you do that, people will reach platinum tier for sure. You have time to change.
    +74-95+66-23+15-36 well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Interesting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol xD........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

if u think running in LB is "not worth it, useless and pointless" then dont do it!! running in LB is a choice, and not mandatory... u dont want it?? then dont do it..
    thr still someone who is willing to run in LB just to make their IGN be thr forever...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Underhul LB REWARDS!

Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Bumping this thread often (More Attention)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I think they event will be open for 7 days after we get gold tier so we have chance to go platinum.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Still hope,

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for taking time out of your day, but this must be said and I've had many people agree and respect this decision and I reckon the devs should take a closer look again.

Congrats for reach GOLD tier on the underhul event, we received our free mythics and the expansion opened.. Now who do we thank?

The Lb runners were the ones who put dedication,hard work,money and time to achieve this goal of getting to gold tier they were the ones who did it. Yes this was a community event many people donated but regardless of that the lb players put in the extra effort to reach these goals.

Now the event is less then 24 hours from closing down and we have no hope of reaching Plat tier, although the lb runners still contribute its not enough to reach plat to receive our banners.

This is where he solution comes in, sts took time to create this banner like usual it was designed then added to the event thread showing it off. Now that we can't reach plat tier the banner is useless, now there is no point in creating and designing a banner without adding it into the game.

So I took a survey and asked players "do you reckon the lb players deserve the banner more than anyone else?" The responses I got we're amazing, majority of the people I spoke to reckon the lb runners deserve the banner more than anyone else yes they worked hard and contributed and since we won't reach plat, I think it's fair to say they are the ones who deserve it.

So sts, please take this into consideration. Thanks and Congrats to all the runners this wouldn't be possible without all of you.
    thank you! lb runners without ya we wouldn't get
    expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

After exp has opened we will have one more week to achieve plat tier so no worries

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Lb runners deserve the banner! Btw i asked around too "do u think elitwarrio must have the banner too even if never runner for this event?" And i got really amazing answers too: "ye wth he must get it".."ofc he deserves more than lb runners"... then up to u sts... ppl said this. Gl to all lb runners!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to elitwarrio For This Useful Post:

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion guys. We'll definitely take it into consideration.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I was on the leader board for 2 days before people opened more chests than me. After that I still continue to make chests and gems to contribute. Although I haven't managed to make it back onto the lb I still continue donate ALOT of materials towards reaching platinum tier. Should I not get rewarded just because I didn't make it back on to the leader board even though all I do is farm materials for the event?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I understand where you guys are coming, from but I just don't think that it would be fair to those of us who still donate plenty of materials daily toward reaching Platinum tier but don't happen to make it back onto the leaderboard, to not receive a banner once Platinum tier is reached.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mel030 View Post
    After exp has opened we will have one more week to achieve plat tier so no worries

I dont think soo,, even will end tomorrow, and its last chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firmanfar View Post
    I dont think soo,, even will end tomorrow, and its last chance
    Well you are thinking wrong..go check announcment section and look it up there