Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rockhorn Summit Xp bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Also to the teacher telling me how to write on my own thread stfu and go spell check you're diary cuz ik you don't have any real friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Omg I imagine 50.000 bans because I saw while was shuyal XP bug a lot of players using it, and then??? I find more baneable the deary island bug for destroy the economy with the exaggerated amount of lockeds than users who only use a simple and noob bug of XP to level up.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    The point I was trying to make is..

If you ban people for using this glitch then you will have to ban the people that used the shaul glitch..and the people that used the deary island glitch..

And if your going to do that ..then ban the people that got cheap locks to..dident they also benefit from the glitch..and the people that got cheap arcanes..well ban them to ..they also benefitted from the glitch...once you start where do you stop...

Now a roll back of the exp anyone gained from it, I would 100% support that
    My point was, STG can choose when to ban. Even though people may have not gotten banned before does not mean you will not get banned for exploiting a bug. It just depends on how severe the exploit is, I guess. For example, the trade dupe bug earned people a permanent ban. I don't know if exploiting this bug will get anyone banned, I am just saying my post to keep this in mind if anyone is exploiting the bug.

From what I've seen, if the exploit messes with people's wealth in a negative manner (meaning taking away from what they already had) or the server, then bans come into play.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iisolah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Actually, exploiting bugs is bannable in the ToS. This is also why the people abusing the trade dupe exploit were banned permanently.
    Where do I find this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Service
    PROPRIETARY RIGHTS

All material published on the Spacetime Applications, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, images, animations, audio, text, “applets” incorporated into the software data) sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials on the Spacetime Applications is owned by Spacetime or its licensors and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States copyright laws and is also subject to the end user license agreement(s) set forth in the particular TOS. Spacetime owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content and a copyright in the Spacetime Applications. Spacetime, Pocket Legends, Clockrocket, Star Legends Dark Legends, Wild Legends and its logos and other marks are trademarks of Spacetime Studios, Inc. and are protected by state and federal laws. All other trademarks appearing on the Spacetime Applications ("Marks") are trademarks of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Spacetime or such third party that may own the Marks. You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part, without Spacetime's prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Spacetime Applications. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material You may download content for your personal, non-commercial use only as provided in these Terms, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Copying or storing of content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/cont...rms-of-Service

Glitch/Bug Abuse is considered as an exploit. All these offenses are bannable. StS reserves the right to ban or not.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hope sts thinks there all bots and wipe em out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    My point was, STG can choose when to ban. Even though people may have not gotten banned before does not mean you will not get banned for exploiting a bug. It just depends on how severe the exploit is, I guess. For example, the trade dupe bug earned people a permanent ban. I don't know if exploiting this bug will get anyone banned, I am just saying my post to keep this in mind if anyone is exploiting the bug.

From what I've seen, if the exploit messes with people's wealth in a negative manner (meaning taking away from what they already had) or the server, then bans come into play.
    If all who farmed the bug will get banned for me ok. But all must be banned. Then ban also who sharing accs ecc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I hope when you kids are older, you're forced to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days each week.
    And if you ever ask for a day off, your boss tells you, "a day off?! I thought you were a professional around here! Sure, take the whole weekend off and don't bother coming in next week either: you're fired."

Get real. The staff behind the game is composed of real people. They have family, friends, pets, and lives of their own. The office is closed on the weekend. Chill. I can pretty much only play on the weekends myself and although it is annoying that I can't do much in game because of this, I await patiently for sts to finish enjoying their days off from work and returning to fix things. I'll just do other things this weekend.

Go outside. There were things to do before smartphones. I'm sure most of you have an attention starved pet that would love a day of you actually taking care of them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Morholt For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Exclamation Exploit Solution

While it's not exactly a complete solution I have found my own way to combat the rise in people exploiting Rockhorn summit. I just join Rockhorn summit and run to the end of the map if there are people there exploiting the game I just kill the boss forcing them to leave the map. I feel like if we as a community band together and do this non stop we can contribute to ending this stupid problem. I've already done this over 100 times today and in the process have farmed some good loot so it's a win win in my books.
    Ign: luckylilmofo for those of you who might want to pt and punish the explorers
    Last edited by sinfuldito83; 04-03-2016 at 01:08 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinfuldito83 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The real victim here is our 7 day elixers lol which I'm sure sts won't compensate for the past two days And however many days this takes to fix... What shocks me is that so many of the people doing the glitch are experienced players dang well knowing what it's doing to the server.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Fix the xp glitch in tindirine please

Ever since the glitch has been found more and more ppl r trying it and its annoying -.- it makes other players lagg terribley and as RAGE mentioned pvp is greatly affected... I can hardly run maps cuz of that stupid glitch ppl r becoming lazy and just looking for glitches all around arlor -.- they should be banned cuz of their neglegence other ppl r suffering.. So please sts take my complaint into consideration and fix that glitch so we can resume our daily activities without interferance
    Last edited by toxicwood; 04-03-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Awesome idea, gonna be doing this non stop now till this nonscence gets fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I will try this if it works I'll keep runing it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Awesome idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Or...they could just fix the xp bug so that people don't do that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I ve been doing this exact thing! Guys please do kill boss. Lets stop this lag. Farm jewels in summit!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

The people active and doing it aren't the problem. They're players actually there. They'd be on regardless. So even if you disrupt a few players, they'll still be online doing stuff.

It's the private parties (which you can't join & crash). They are just setting it up and literally walking away. People are sleeping, going out, etc. and their game is running. As a result, many more devices are connected than there would ever normally be at any given moment. Yes, more people play at an expansion release, but the number jumps up nowhere near what it is currently at.

Consider how people are in different time zones. Normally, player A is playing while player B is sleeping. And player A will be sleeping when player B is playing. Meanwhile, player C is usually at work while players A and B play/sleep, and thus plays at a time different from both of them.
    However, now players A and B are running their devices all day long. As a result, the server is experiencing 3 times the normal amount of players usually online when player C normally plays.
    (note: this is just a basic illustrative example to explain why the servers are overloaded.)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Like I stated this isn't an "actual fix" it's more a way to annoy the hell out of the people that are annoying the hell out of us.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Rockhorn Summit Expliot Solution

Theres alot of people who say that there lagging cause of the expliot in tindrin.

You should disconnect people who arent moving for like 10 mins (clash of clans did it)

but after the patch of the expliot you should ban the people who are abusing it or make their level go back to the level on when they started doing the expliot

=)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Steps:

1. Ignore list all who are on the map before killing the boss. Or your message box will be full of hate haha
    2. Go and kill.

Thank you...

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

So they would ban about 85% of arcane legends players? I think nah..