Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rockhorn Summit Xp bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I seen a lot of ppl hit lvl 56 using that XP glitch until it was fixed yesterday.. Top guild players example spazgirl has been level 56 for awhile obvious she/he used the glitch..this isn't fair to a lot of p like me who been grinding and grinding..is there anyway these ppl can be investigated. In a way they should be punished they cheated to hit high lvl ..is there anyway their XP can be reset to 46 ..I know it take time to find all the ppl that cheated this way..they basically farm XP..like other forms of auto farming ..this makes playing game hard when u see ppl especially top guilds like eminence enigmatic deviant misfits trepidation and others with a ton of Mac lvl ppl..either they share account info so they could keep using the fixed bug..idk just bother me and a lot of honest players thankyou please look into this..it be nice to see them reset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You use a bug u violate terms of service..its under the login and play button we all agree on at start menu. They fully know what they are doing they deserve to be suspended 7 days and reset to 46..I'm sick of plat buyers and others getting away with exp glitches and ranking on the board. Using plat farming exp farming autofarmin and other decievious methods .either play honest or go..I buy aplat a lot but have never used a glitch or ever cheated or hacked or anything they deserve to pay and us honest players deserve recognition.. I work real hard on all my characters grinding and buying platinum even resetting toon occasionally to play even better n show my skills thru near perfect kdr..