Thread: Stop complaining

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Ok so I'm the rude one when in your op you basically told everyone with an opinion to shut up. Hypocritical much?????
    "It gave people that didn't receive them a chance to buy them and also gives feedback on how much they are and could be valued at?"
    Their value is extremely inflated right now so this little giveaway isn't a good indicator on their prices on cs.

People shouldn't have to buy them if StS wanted to do something like this they should've given everyone a non tradable key bundle. Not only would this have satisfied everyone and not given anyone a reason to complain but the global prices of crates would have at least temporarily risen which would have given all the hard working crate farmers AND people just farming xp a little extra incestive to farm. But instead they only release tradeable kits to a select few(and dont mis-context my word select as in plat payer) I mean to a small player selection if around 500(assumption) people.

Also what I'm trouble wrapping my head around is that StS has stared multiple times they read and look for player feedback from their community and on the forums. So why are there always people like you who act like they're higg and mighty and tell everyone to shut up and keep their opinions to their selves. lol.

Erm...where exactly have I told anyone to shut up in any of my comments? Please go and re-read my post which is purely my opinion on trying to rationalise perhaps why not everyone received a key bundle, and I also had no idea that it was going to be used on Befs "stop complaining" thread here. Did I say it was implemented right?...no, did I say it was fair?...no, could it have been done in a better way?...yes I believe it probably could have. Please stop trying to make out like I have in anyway told anyone "to keep their opinions to themselves " when you are the only person on this thread telling anybody to "shut up". As for the "people like you who act like they're big and mighty" comment, well...there are always going to be people that don't quite view something in the way you do, that's life, there's really no need to get immature about it. In future I suggest maybe you give constructive feedback on a situation rather than just trying to antagonise people and create drama purely because you have been called out on your rudeness...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Erm...where exactly have I told anyone to shut up in any of my comments? Please go and re-read my post which is purely my opinion on trying to rationalise perhaps why not everyone received a key bundle, and I also had no idea that it was going to be used on Befs "stop complaining" thread here. Did I say it was implemented right?...no, did I say it was fair?...no, could it have been done in a better way?...yes I believe it probably could have. Please stop trying to make out like I have in anyway told anyone "to keep their opinions to themselves " when you are the only person on this thread telling anybody to "shut up". As for the "people like you who act like they're big and mighty" comment, well...there are always going to be people that don't quite view something in the way you do, that's life, there's really no need to get immature about it. In future I suggest maybe you give constructive feedback on a situation rather than just trying to antagonise people and create drama purely because you have been called out on your rudeness...
    Nicely said XD

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    Pffft lmao first off I didn't quote or mention you in any of my posts so stop trying to flex on forums lol. Second off I deleted that post like 2 seconds after I posted it bc I personally thought it was too much shade to handle. Third off the only rude thing here was trying to call me out over a deleted post that you weren't mentioned in.

Last thing I did give constructed feedback saying they should've just given non tradeable kits to everyone to see how they're perceived which would have also given farmers a little extra gold because this would've increased the global prices of locks.

However I also understand the reasoning to only give a small group key crates. As it'd give sts a price gauge for them.

Tl;dr stop generating drama, bye lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Pffft lmao first off I didn't quote or mention you in any of my posts so stop trying to flex on forums lol. Second off I deleted that post like 2 seconds after I posted it bc I personally thought it was too much shade to handle. Third off the only rude thing here was trying to call me out over a deleted post that you weren't mentioned in.

Last thing I did give constructed feedback saying they should've just given non tradeable kits to everyone to see how they're perceived which would have also given farmers a little extra gold because this would've increased the global prices of locks.

However I also understand the reasoning to only give a small group key crates. As it'd give sts a price gauge for them.

Tl;dr stop generating drama, bye lol.
    Lol...wow!! Well funnily enough I don't need to delete any of my posts so I think that is pretty self-explanatory, maybe you should think before you write? Oh...and if saying you deleted it 2 seconds after you posted your "oh shut up.." comment makes you feel better then good for you, but I think everyone on this thread knows it was up long after I said "O.o theres no need to be rude" which might I add is all I actually said, I wasn't rude to you in anyway unlike you felt the need to be to me. And yes you did indeed give a constructive feedback, shame that wasn't your first post! Think it's clear to see the person who was trying to as you call it "flex" here...why don't you go and delete your other posts now too