Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
I'm sorry, but where did I ask for a nerf or for the maps to be made easier?

There is nothing difficult about stuns - all they do is interrupt the flow of play. Basically they are a waste of time. When almost every single mob in the map is a stun mob, it is just silly. I'd rather have mobs that do more damage and have more hp than sit there watching my character bent over with circling stars for half the run. All increasing the length of the stun does is waste more time. I didn't bring up the issue because I found it hard - I just hate having to repeatedly stop and wait to play again.

Add in the server lag issues and people just log out. But the server lag is a completely different topic, and I believe there are already 56328 threads on that.
Sorry, Serancha. You indeed didn't bring up difficulty. I was more addressing the other comments (in this thread and others) about 'too difficult.' And also the annoying ping issue. And a little on the stuns.

I was trying to tie everything together in a neat little package of a post but...maybe the wifey is right and I'm starting to become a rambling old man. :P

But more on stuns: are you attempting to solo/two person the maps? I never felt like I was being constantly stunned-- and I don't even know which things all really cause the stuns (again, too much lag to really tell what exactly is happening). I think part of that is due to always being in a full pug. With 4 players, the number of stuns per player is reduced. Also, I allowed the warriors I came across the be a punching bag and take on a bigger share of the stuns. ^.^
Perhaps sts has more stun mobs in an attempt to make players want a 4 player group instead of the usual player-preferred 3?