Thread: Solution to stop glitches like xp bug and stop leechers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Solution to stop glitches like xp bug and stop leechers.

I think sts should kick out players from server who have been inactive in a Dungeon for more than 2-3 minutes and the one who has not hit any mob or boss in last 2-3 minutes i.e. no activity at all. This would stop people using glitches like this also this would stop leechers from ruining gameplay of people playing fairly in those hard elite maps during an event.

I have had many instances during 2x teeth event that whole party stops map in between and waste thier time due to that one guy who wants to leech and just keep standing at the start of map and come to boss when all mobs are finished. although the people in town shouldnt be kicked so that they can still stay afk there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Anyone who cares about the integrity of this game should stop using the glitch immediately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yeah all people r in tried in last map (such a low xp per 3secs zzz nvm)

I get good ping nd I don't lag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

What about the people who go to maps just to talk? I sometimes go to maps just to chat with friends that are not my guildmates. If we have a lot to talk about, it could take about half an hour to an hour. Most of the time it's easier than using private message. Party message is just too dark for my taste too.

I'm fine with half an hour, I guess, but a few minutes, is just too short.
    Last edited by lissil; 04-06-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

This is very funny, somehow people can use elixir bug and imbued glitch to get time run banner and wipe the others but they can't use XP glitch to just level themselves?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

IMO once you have one char Max level you should be able to instant level any char from levels 2-56 but only once if you want to change the level again then it should cost plat. The aim of leveling is to experience the game and know how it works the fact that we should pay plat to level a char even tho we have already levled a previous char to max cap is ridiculous so when players exploit glitches like this its definitely justified IMO once again

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah-prince Emokpae View Post
    IMO once you have one char Max level you should be able to instant level any char from levels 2-56 but only once if you want to change the level again then it should cost plat. The aim of leveling is to experience the game and know how it works the fact that we should pay plat to level a char even tho we have already levled a previous char to max cap is ridiculous so when players exploit glitches like this its definitely justified IMO once again

So if I level up my mage to 56, I automatically have all available knowledge of an end-game tank? No, clearly not. This is a terrible idea, like you said, the point is to experience the game by leveling, there is absolutely no way that I can experience a tank's skills if I start out in the hardest L56 elite possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Ashral heart still giving xp till 45 , sts missed that one -.- or not

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    So if I level up my mage to 56, I automatically have all available knowledge of an end-game tank? No, clearly not. This is a terrible idea, like you said, the point is to experience the game by leveling, there is absolutely no way that I can experience a tank's skills if I start out in the hardest L56 elite possible.

Meh fair point but starting over and leveling from 1-56 doesn't help you either if you have knowledge of the game you can easily pick up a 56 tank and learn very fast as you most likely have friends who run a tank and uve pvped and seen tanks. That way when u pick up a 56 tank there won't be much to learn however leveling from 1-56 won't help much. I have a end game mage/rouge but I've always known the ropes of a tank so me now with my level 20 tank which I started leveling from 10 yesterday is a waste of my time as I know exactly what to do as leveling hardly requires any tanking skills whatsoever. You end up running kt4/wt4 in the end anyway doing big pulls(if you wanna count that as anything) point is its a waste of time its teaching me nothing except how much post really matters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wouldn't it be easier to just talk on like messenger or something?