Thread: The Engineer's Survival Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I immediately thought of building turrets when I saw that engineers would be a class in SL, and there are still a few skills that havent been revealed yet so there may yet be hope for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Lvl 20 Engineer

6 empathy
    6 force shield
    1 revive
    3 protection
    3 transference

Only way to fly.
    Since writing my post, I have respecced to a build similar to this and I really like it!

Currently I am:
    0 0 5 1
    6 0 3 3

Essentially I took 1 point away from empathy and put it into Pain. Pain IMO is essential for boss fights. With the 3 second stun (regardless of whether or not it actually blows up) that gives the whole team a safe time to unload their damage dealers onto the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsethe View Post
    Force field definitely seemed more effective than leech for saving myself. Plus the added mana regen is a bonus.
    I was hesitant at first because at a low skill level, my force field is a big waste of time. But at higher levels it is really effective against all mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by grayfox99 View Post
    I immediately thought of building turrets when I saw that engineers would be a class in SL, and there are still a few skills that haven't been revealed yet so there may yet be hope for that.
    That is EXACTLY what I thought too! I am really hoping we will be able to "build" some sort of secondary attack source with our higher level skills. That would be so incredibly fun.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!