I see.

Ok post respec I like this:
    6 Empathy
    1 Res
    1 Force Shield
    5 Protection
    5 Transference
    1 Pain

I'm not 21 yet, nor will I be so before beta ends and level cap goes up soon after, but would probably max Transference with that point. I find I only get to use one DOT before stuff dies from my party members pounding it, so I figured I'd only get the strongest one, and it heals. The only time I solo is helping others on considerably lower level stuff, so I don't need anything else. I can kill stuff, but unlike my Mage I designed my Engineer to lean more toward support for now. Engineer desperately needs an instant cast AOE, as very often by the time I cast one skill (Usually transference or Pain) stuff is dead before I could cast a second, or it's not worth the time so I auto attack instead. Would be nice to be able to help clear stuff out better. We need a good instant cast AOE, but I realize that might be counter to the theme.

Great build! I've been tweaking my Engineer using ideas in this guide as well as experimenting my own. Your build is identical to the one I am currently running. I also agree with the added point in transference at 21. It is by far our best damaging spell, with the bonus of a heal.

EDIT: I think transference is an instant cast AoE, it just doesn't do as much damage as were used to in PL with an enchantress. Personally I think its better though because of the heal effect.
    Last edited by Horsethe; 07-19-2011 at 08:08 AM.

SL: Horsethemando - 25 | Horsetheneer - 20 | Horsetheop - 20
    PL: Horsethebear - 48 | Horsetheelf - 45 | Horsethebird - 15